And Now For A Nice Thread About All Things Pleasant...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Some classic, retro Brit comedy...
That wasn't bad, but this Brit review of a restaurant in Brighton tops it:

"After diving into Murmur dodging a summer shower, we were delighted to discover a stunning and perfectly proportioned oasis of culinary delight!
Having had a delicious coffee, we secured a lunch booking in the already busy restaurant. So pleased we did.
The fish soup was rich and unctuous, such depth of flavour! The roasted cod was cooked to perfection and settled nicely on its bed of cannellini beans.
With a wine list to suit all palates, the Viognier was a stunner.
Chef Michael has a simply stunning venue here.
Thank you making our day!"
https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUse...Restaurant-Brighton_East_Sussex_England.html#

Arthur Brain

That wasn't bad, but this Brit review of a restaurant in Brighton tops it:

"After diving into Murmur dodging a summer shower, we were delighted to discover a stunning and perfectly proportioned oasis of culinary delight!
Having had a delicious coffee, we secured a lunch booking in the already busy restaurant. So pleased we did.
The fish soup was rich and unctuous, such depth of flavour! The roasted cod was cooked to perfection and settled nicely on its bed of cannellini beans.
With a wine list to suit all palates, the Viognier was a stunner.
Chef Michael has a simply stunning venue here.
Thank you making our day!"
https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUse...Restaurant-Brighton_East_Sussex_England.html#

Well, you know what murmurs can lead to...

In this case, possible dysentery but besides that:

Charlie Smithers!

:rain:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Chinese Lantern Festival, Fort Worth Botanical Gardens
48041305147_b4d07466cd_h.jpg

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Last night, we had a violent thunderstorm, and a bolt hit a tree across the street with a huge noise. My dog hates thunderstorms, and I was surprised she didn't come running to me for protection.

Couldn't find her anywhere. Finally...

48120548146_ea523c4a0c_b.jpg

Closet in the back bedroom. "They'll never find me here."

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Last night, we had a violent thunderstorm, and a bolt hit a tree across the street with a huge noise. My dog hates thunderstorms, and I was surprised she didn't come running to me for protection.

Couldn't find her anywhere. Finally...

48120548146_ea523c4a0c_b.jpg

Closet in the back bedroom. "They'll never find me here."

Poor baby girl :eek: :cloud9: