Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
images

Boy you are really bad at this.:chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Sour grapes are dismissed because they're missed or unattainable. In other words, they need to be worth missing out on.

Even though the answers to all his OPs are answered forthright within the first 20 posts, they somehow morph to debate over small details in wording, everybody clarifying.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Even though the answers to all his OPs are answered forthright within the first 20 posts, they somehow morph to debate over small details in wording, everybody clarifying.

that's what boosts the post counts and the view counts

just in case anybody is keeping track

but seriously, who would be obsessive enough to keep track of post counts and view counts? :darwinsm:

glorydaz

The cancerous growth oozing over the forum once known as TOL is slowly eradicating any quality of mercy, forgiveness and Christian love which used to abound here, is becoming suffocating.
I see that dozer and his familiar gorydays have set up stocks and manacles in a backroom with which to whip other posters into shape when they fail to see how "RIGHT" dozers pronouncements are and how wrong everyone else is!
The atmosphere has become thick with their self righteous posturing and advocacy for punishment!
It is quite unpleasant here.

A back room? :think:

You're making quite a spectacle of yourself, Bybee, and it's so unnecessary. I thought you'd be able to pull yourself together by now. :sigh:

But, if you imagine that this post of yours is an example of "mercy, forgiveness and Christian love", then you are delusional. If you're hoping to blame me for your behavior, then I should be able to use you as an example of what it means to deny responsibility for one's actions. Maybe I'll see if a "back room" actually exists, and start a post there.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The cancerous growth oozing over the forum once known as TOL is slowly eradicating any quality of mercy, forgiveness and Christian love which used to abound here, is becoming suffocating.
I see that dozer and his familiar gorydays have set up stocks and manacles in a backroom with which to whip other posters into shape when they fail to see how "RIGHT" dozers pronouncements are and how wrong everyone else is!
The atmosphere has become thick with their self righteous posturing and advocacy for punishment!
It is quite unpleasant here.

Werent you recently "punishing" those you didnt like and advocating for certain posters to ignore those who push their buttons - in effect allowing them to continue trolling them?

Is this not the very same thing to you, ignore him and ignore her, same advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.