Acts 2:38 and the gift of the Holy Spirit

Jerry Shugart

of course you never answered my question;

"Have you already been made in the likeness of the Lord Jesus and therefore never sin?

Why did you claim that you answered it despite the fact that you did not?

OZOS

"Have you already been made in the likeness of the Lord Jesus and therefore never sin?

I answered it and I'm answering you again...

I HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE IN THE LIKENESS OF THE LORD JESUS

That was your question, you stupid, stupid, pervert.

Adding "and therefore never sin" is NOT a question, you donkey's butt. It is a conclusion that YOU applied to those who answer the question. Again, it's the same nonsense perpetuated by other godless perverts who ask "Did you vote for Trump, and are therefore a racist."

Why are you allowed to keep lying? You have zero integrity and I will troll you on every post you make as long as we are both here, because you will not get away with your perversions, lies, and manipulations towards me again.

OZOS

I answered it and I'm answering you again...

I HAVE ALREADY BEEN MADE IN THE LIKENESS OF THE LORD JESUS

Jerry Shugart

If you have already been made in the likeness of the Lord Jesus Christ you wouldn't lie when you said that you slready answered my question;

You probably belong to a cult that teaches that Christians never sin so you refuse to answer because we will all know that you are a member of that cult.

OZOS

If you have already been made in the likeness of the Lord Jesus Christ you wouldn't lie when you said that you slready answered my question;
I answered your question, now answer mine.

Have you stopped having sex with your goat?

Jerry Shugart

You never answered my quesion in regard to if you ever sin, and you know it. Your mind is in the gutter, proving that you have not been made in the likeness of the Lord Jesus Christ! or perhaps you are so delusional that you think that the Lord Jesus would ask the following question to those who opposed His teaching?;

Have you stopped having sex with your goat?

Yoou have been made in the likeness of the devil, your father and not in thre likeness of the Lord Jesus Christ!

You should be ashamed of yourself for coming on a Christian site and asking that question to anyone!

OZOS

You never answered my quesion in regard to if you ever sin, and you know it.
Show me where you asked me that question, you can't, because you never did.

We've already established that you're a pervert, and that you like to ask questions like this.

Answer my question... Have you stopped having sex with your goat?