Actor Samuel L. Jackson: I Really Wanted That to Just Be Another..Crazy White Dude'h

RCLady

“Actor Samuel L. Jackson Confesses His First Thoughts on San Bernardino Attack: ‘I Really Wanted That to Just Be Another, You Know, Crazy White Dude'”

theblaze.com

In a recent podcast interview with the Hollywood Reporter, actor Samuel L. Jackson opened up about race relations and politics — and explained his reaction to the terror attacks in San Bernardino.

When reports of a shooting at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino started rolling in, Jackson said he hoped it wasn’t an act of terrorism on U.S. soil.

“I can’t even tell you how much that day the thing that happened in San Bernardino … how much I really wanted that to just be another, you know, crazy white dude, and not really some Muslims,” Jackson said.

brewmama

Can't stand him. I wish the Capital One commercials would go back to Alec Baldwin. He was much better.

shagster01

That's it? He just said that with no context? Or did you and the blaze just leave the rest out so I couldn't figure out what he meant by that on purpose?

brewmama

That's it? He just said that with no context? Or did you and the blaze just leave the rest out so I couldn't figure out what he meant by that on purpose?

What do you think he meant besides what he said? It's nothing new...

"As news outlets reported late last week that the Boston bombing suspects were of Chechen-Muslim descent, many readers (on Twitter and in my emailbox) asked whether I was sad, because I had expressed my hope that it would be a white American."

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/21/the_huge_unanswered_questions_post_boston/