Abraham Had To Prove His Faith With Works

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are the one who turns a conversation into a stupid conversation With your rambling
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Third) 12-26. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

No worries. I don't need to continue with you here.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
lol Hey what is a bereishit are you mocking God?

No.

Bereishit is one spelling of the first book of the Bible. It is English for the Hebrew word (from right to left) בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית

Bet
Resh
Aleph
Shin
Yod
Tav

With vowels or vowel marks as you can see below the letters.

It can mean in the beginning or in beginning.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That is that unclean spirits leading you when you don't have nothing to say. so you just make up things to stay on the board. You don't seem to know your demons.

Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

Shalom.
I don't know what else to say or what to add.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

I am content.
Shalom.
Jacob

Shalom.

I don't have anything else to say.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That is that unclean spirits leading you when you don't have nothing to say. so you just make up things to stay on the board. You don't seem to know your demons.

Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

Shalom.

I am content.
Shalom.
Jacob

Shalom.

Shalom.

Today is Shishi (Sixth) 12-29. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day. This is the last day of the twelfth month. It is also the last day of the year.

It means that when I am done speaking you don't have to add anything or question me any longer. You can then simply say bye or leave it at that as your soul desires. It is up to you and I was done.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shishi (Sixth) 12-29. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day. This is the last day of the twelfth month. It is also the last day of the year.

It means that when I am done speaking you don't have to add anything or question me any longer. You can then simply say bye or leave it at that as your soul desires. It is up to you and I was done.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol Does that really make any sense to you. You want me to leave my own thread because you want the last word. Why cant you just leave, never mind we both know the answer to that.lolol

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Does that really make any sense to you. You want me to leave my own thread because you want the last word. Why cant you just leave, never mind we both know the answer to that.lolol

If we both reply to each other it will never end. But if I am not having the last word I have to indicate somehow that I am done. Then it is up to you what you say if anything.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If we both reply to each other it will never end. But if I am not having the last word I have to indicate somehow that I am done. Then it is up to you what you say if anything.

I said
ROFLOL That is really ridiculous logic.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL That is really ridiculous logic.

I do not believe so. It means this is different from I only have the last word or say something last if you let me. Meaning, to say something last is not to have the last word. However, if you talk about me having the last word it may be that you feel then that you can't say something last. You are leading me to respond and saying at the same time that I can't have the last word. I did not want to have the last word. Afterall, it is your thread. You can move on to something else. You may address what I have said, continue with something else that you want to or that you can go back to, or develop your Opening Post (is this possible if someone has posted on your thread already?).

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not believe so. It means this is different from I only have the last word or say something last if you let me. Meaning, to say something last is not to have the last word. However, if you talk about me having the last word it may be that you feel then that you can't say something last. You are leading me to respond and saying at the same time that I can't have the last word. I did not want to have the last word. Afterall, it is your thread. You can move on to something else. You may address what I have said, continue with something else that you want to or that you can go back to, or develop your Opening Post (is this possible if someone has posted on your thread already?).

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your rambling off stuff that is ridiculous. Your loosing it again.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
My apology or apologies. I do not know what you mean. But I have nothing else to say.

I said
You don't know what I mean? This is all ridiculous rambling.

My apology.

Shalom.

I am content.
Shalom.
Jacob

Shalom.

good bye or goodbye
either one
Shalom.
Jacob

No.
Shalom.
Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You don't know what I mean? This is all ridiculous rambling.

My apology.

Shalom.

I am content.
Shalom.
Jacob

Shalom.

good bye or goodbye
either one
Shalom.
Jacob

No.
Shalom.
Jacob

That is your perspective.

I am thinking you can have the last word.