A Saviour unto Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

Spiritual Jews are True Jews indeed !2

Spiritual Jews are True Jews indeed !2

True Jews are not physically circumcised, for that means nothing, but those of us who have been Spiritually Circumcised with the circumcision of Christ Col 2:11

11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

This Heart circumcision in Christ results in our separation from false religion, for it is written 2 Cor 6:16-18

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

And be ye seperate saith the Lord Vs 17 and this applies to the Church, the Body of Christ. The word separate aphorizó:

I rail off, separate, place apart,to mark off by boundaries from, i.e. set apart,to appoint, set apart, one for some purpose (to do something),

The Church of Christ, or the Body of Christ to whom 2 Cor 6 is addressed, the Temple of God, they are the Spiritually separated Jews for God's Own Purpose in Christ !

That what physical circumcision symbolized, a separated Covenant People of God, from the rest of the World, but the reality of it all is in Christ, and His Circumcision that He gives His Seed Col 2:11 !

Nanja

True Jews are not physically circumcised, for that means nothing, but those of us who have been Spiritually Circumcised with the circumcision of Christ Col 2:11

11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

This Heart circumcision in Christ results in our separation from false religion, for it is written 2 Cor 6:16-18

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

And be ye seperate saith the Lord Vs 17 and this applies to the Church, the Body of Christ. The word separate aphorizó:

I rail off, separate, place apart,to mark off by boundaries from, i.e. set apart,to appoint, set apart, one for some purpose (to do something),

The Church of Christ, or the Body of Christ to whom 2 Cor 6 is addressed, the Temple of God, they are the Spiritually separated Jews for God's Own Purpose in Christ !

That what physical circumcision symbolized, a separated Covenant People of God, from the rest of the World, but the reality of it all is in Christ, and His Circumcision that He gives His Seed Col 2:11 !

Amen to Parts 1 and 2!

Those who are Christ's Seed, God's Chosen People Eph. 1:4, all who are in His House,
will at some point in time be given a Circumcised Heart. It's a Covenant Promise
to all of the Seed of Abraham, the Seed of Christ. Ezek. 36:26-27.

Spiritual Circumcision of the heart is required before any man can Love God in the way that He commands Deut. 6:5.

Deut. 30:6 And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed,
to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

A True Jew is one whom the Spirit of God, through Christ, has given him a circumcised Heart in the New Birth.
And the evidence is a Spiritually Intense Love for God. Being a Chosen Son of His
Eph. 1:4, he is given the Spirit of God's Son Gal. 4:4-6.

~~~~~

beloved57

Amen to Parts 1 and 2!

Those who are Christ's Seed, God's Chosen People Eph. 1:4, all who are in His House,
will at some point in time be given a Circumcised Heart. It's a Covenant Promise
to all of the Seed of Abraham, the Seed of Christ. Ezek. 36:26-27.

Spiritual Circumcision of the heart is required before any man can Love God in the way that He commands Deut. 6:5.

Deut. 30:6 And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed,
to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

A True Jew is one whom the Spirit of God, through Christ, has given him a circumcised Heart in the New Birth.
And the evidence is a Spiritually Intense Love for God. Being a Chosen Son of His
Eph. 1:4, he is given the Spirit of God's Son Gal. 4:4-6.

~~~~~

Thanks to God you are perceptive to these things!

beloved57

Rom 9:8 What does it mean for the jews ?

Rom 9:8 What does it mean for the jews ?

Rom 9:8

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

What does this phrase mean :

They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God:

First we must understand the immediate context, Rom 9:6-8 and the children of the flesh would be ethnic israel of Vs 6, one of the Israel's mentioned there !

Rom 9:6

Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

One of these Israels is the ethnic nation of israel in general, the other is an elect Nation Israel in Particular, and One is according to Abraham's Physical abilty, according to the flesh, and one is according to no ability of Abraham at all, but God's Word of Promise and Power ! Thats why they are Called the Children of God.

Now Rom 9:8 means that those jews, the mere physical biological children of Abraham, as pointed out in Vs 7

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

Remember when Jesus told some ethnic jews this :

Jn 8:37

I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

But He comes right back and indicates that they are not Children of God, and dont have God as their Father Jn 8:42

42 Jesus said unto them[those ethnic jews of the physical seed of Abraham], If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

So Jesus flat out repudiates any false notion that just because you are a jew of Abrahamic blood descent, that you belong to God , are one of His Children !

Being not the Children of God, Not the Children of the Promise, not the Children of the Covenant like those ethnic jews Peter addresses here in Acts 3:25

25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

Now this is not to say that not any ethnic jews are the Children of God and Promise, but that they are not more so than any other Ethnicity !

Ethnic jews are no more naturally the Children of God and Promise than Ethnic Blacks, Whites, or Hispanics, or Orientals, because the Children of God/Promise are found within all Nations of People according to God's Election of Grace, but none are Children of God/ Promise by nationality or bloodline as many ethnic jews boast, and even others do as well !

Nanja

Now this is not to say that not any ethnic jews are the Children of God and Promise, but that they are not more so than any other Ethnicity !

Ethnic jews are no more naturally the Children of God and Promise than Ethnic Blacks, Whites, or Hispanics, or Orientals, because the Children of God/Promise are found within all Nations of People according to God's Election of Grace, but none are Children of God/ Promise by nationality or bloodline as many ethnic jews boast, and even others do as well !

Perfectly stated!

The Spiritual Chosen Seed Eph. 1:4; 2 Tim. 1:9; Gal. 3:8-9 are from all nations,
which constitutes all the Israel of God who are promised Salvation Is. 45:17 .

Gen. 12:3 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great;
and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee:
and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Rev. 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number,
of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne,
and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands And cried with a
loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

~~~~~

beloved57

Perfectly stated!

The Spiritual Chosen Seed Eph. 1:4; 2 Tim. 1:9; Gal. 3:8-9 are from all nations,
which constitutes all the Israel of God who are promised Salvation Is. 45:17 .

Gen. 12:3 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great;
and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee:
and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Rev. 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number,
of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne,
and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands And cried with a
loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

~~~~~

Likewise perfectly stated, Praise the Lord!

beloved57

They hated the True God !

They hated the True God !

The jews, the physical seed of Abraham, in all their religion, they actually hated the True God of Israel, heres proof, by what Jesus said particularly of them Jn 15:23-25

23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

beloved57

The Gathering together of the Church !

The Gathering together of the Church !

Eph 1:9-11

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

This gathering together was also predicted by and was the Hope of the OT Church, for example hear Jacob Gen 49:10

The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

Shiloh is Christ, and His coming was in the fulness of time Gal 4:4

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son[Shiloh], made of a woman, made under the law,

And by His Peace Making Cross, He gathers the People under One Head.

The word Shiloh from Gen 49:10 means:

I.he whose it is, that which belongs to him, tranquillity,

Some hebrew scholars render it to mean the peaceable one, peace maker, Isa 9:6

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

And this Peace gathers together in One all the People of God Eph 2:14-19

14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

This is what Jacob foresaw centuries before Gen 49:10 by Shiloh, the Head of the Church !

beloved57

Abraham and Church have the same Inheritance !

Abraham and Church have the same Inheritance !

Remember when it is written Heb 11:8

By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

Now most religionists think this inheritance was of this earth, a plot of land in the middle east, but they are dead wrong, this inheritance was and is Heavenly, Heb 11:16

16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

It was a Heavenly Country, a Heavenly Inheritance.

And it was and is the same Inheritance as written of here Eph 1:11

In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Also its the same Inheritance spoken of here 1 Pet 1:4

To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

Remember the Inheritance Promised to Abraham Heb 11:8 was Heavenly Heb 11:16 !

Its the same Inheritance spoken of here Gal 3:18

For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

Also here Col 1:12

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

beloved57

Christ said that the scriptures testified of Him !

Christ said that the scriptures testified of Him !

John 5:39

Search the scriptures[OT]; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they[The OT Scriptures] are they which testify of me.

Now what does this mean ? The word testify means:

witness, bear witness, give evidence, testify, give a good report.

And one of things it also means is that the OT scriptures give evidence, bear witness to Christ and His Body the Church, for He and His Body the Church has always been One before the Eyes of God, in the same manner that Adam and Eve were One before Him, Paul calls this a Great Mystery Eph 5:30-32

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Understand something, the scriptures of the OT could not have testified of Christ apart from testifying of the Church His Body, for they were always of One Heb 2:11

11 For both he that sanctifieth[Christ] and they who are sanctified[The Church] are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

This scripture indicates the Union of Christ and His Church, His Seed, for He is the " He that sanctifeth" and they are the "they who are sanctified" by Him !

So for instance, when the OT scriptures says this about Christ Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

These Two Entity's are Christ and His Church, His Seed ! Eve was the Seed of Adam, for she came out of Him Gen 2:18-23

18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

19 And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

When Christ therefore expounded the scriptures concerning Himself, He expounded about the Church as well !

Lk 24:47

And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Nanja

John 5:39

Search the scriptures[OT]; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they[The OT Scriptures] are they which testify of me.

Now what does this mean ? The word testify means:

witness, bear witness, give evidence, testify, give a good report.

And one of things it also means is that the OT scriptures give evidence, bear witness to Christ and His Body the Church, for He and His Body the Church has always been One before the Eyes of God, in the same manner that Adam and Eve were One before Him, Paul calls this a Great Mystery Eph 5:30-32

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

Understand something, the scriptures of the OT could not have testified of Christ apart from testifying of the Church His Body, for they were always of One Heb 2:11

11 For both he that sanctifieth[Christ] and they who are sanctified[The Church] are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

This scripture indicates the Union of Christ and His Church, His Seed, for He is the " He that sanctifeth" and they are the "they who are sanctified" by Him !

So for instance, when the OT scriptures says this about Christ Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

These Two Entity's are Christ and His Church, His Seed ! Eve was the Seed of Adam, for she came out of Him Gen 2:18-23

18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

19 And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

When Christ therefore expounded the scriptures concerning Himself, He expounded about the Church as well !

Lk 24:47

And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Amen, Christ and His Body, the Church, are One!

Ps. 40:7-8 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,
I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

I believe the book spoken of in vs. 7 is the book of Divine Predestination:

Ps. 139:16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect;
and in thy book all my members were written,
which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

All of the Members of Christ the Lamb Rev. 13:8, His Body,
that God had Chosen and Predestined in Him Eph. 1:4-5 were written in
the Lamb's Book of Life before the foundation of the World.

And in vs. 8, the Law that was written on His Heart was also for His Body
who sinned in Adam when he sinned.

Rom. 8:3-4 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh,
God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Rom. 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners,
so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Christ made His Church Righteous by His Perfect Obedience to the Law!

Praise the Lord!

~~~~~

beloved57

[/YELLOW]

Amen, Christ and His Body, the Church, are One!

Ps. 40:7-8 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,
I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

I believe the book spoken of in vs. 7 is the book of Divine Predestination:

Ps. 139:16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect;
and in thy book all my members were written,
which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

All of the Members of Christ the Lamb Rev. 13:8, His Body,
that God had Chosen and Predestined in Him Eph. 1:4-5 were written in
the Lamb's Book of Life before the foundation of the World.

And in vs. 8, the Law that was written on His Heart was also for His Body
who sinned in Adam when he sinned.

Rom. 8:3-4 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh,
God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Rom. 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners,
so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Christ made His Church Righteous by His Perfect Obedience to the Law!

Praise the Lord!

~~~~~
Good insights to ponder!

beloved57

The Mystery of Christ !

The Mystery of Christ !

Some and if not most in false religion would have us believe that the Mystery of Christ in the Gospel was only revealed and known to Paul, but thats a Mistake, For God revealed it to all the Holy Apostles of Jesus Christ Eph 3:1-6

For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Lets look again at Vs 5, In the original its the Holy Apostles and Prophets, signifying the Particular Apostles of Christ, Pick by Him and equipped by Him !

This Mystery had to be revealed to the Apostles in order to equip them as Ministers of the New Testament/ Covenant 2 Cor 3:5-6

5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Their sufficiency was from Christ the Head to be His New Covenant Ambassadors to Spiritual Israel, the Church, His Body Jn 15:5

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

The Prophets of the OT which Preached Christ as He was to come, they were just as much the Body of Christ as was the Apostles/Prophets of the NT, for both looked to the foundation stone of Christ 1 Cor 3:11

11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

Christ is the foundation to the OT Prophets Isa 28:16

Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

Therefore Paul and Isaiah believed on the same foundation stone Christ !

Isaiah , Jeremiah, Daniel and Ezekiel, their Hopes lied in Christ's Righteousness Imputed, for example Isa 54:17

17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage or inheritance of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

16 In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The Lord our righteousness.

Dan 9:24

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Ezek 14:14,20

14 Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord God.

20 Though Noah, Daniel, and Job were in it, as I live, saith the Lord God, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

This expression "by their righteousness" does not mean any personal righteousness of their own, but that Righteousness as spoken of by Isaiah, which is the inheritance unto the Servants of the Lord Isa 54:17, its the Righteousness of Faith, like said of Noah Heb 11:7

7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

That same Righteousness Paul believed in Phil 3:9

9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Paul as Noah was a Preacher of Righteousness 2 Pet 2:5

5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

Note: Its stated among the jews that Noah was a Prophet and Preacher ! Noah was a Prophet / Preacher in the midst of the world of the ungodly again 2 Pet 2:5 !

Also these things evidence the cohesion /continuity of the Church, the Body of Christ, from OT into the NT !

beloved57

The Mystery of Christ !2

The Mystery of Christ !2

Also these things evidence the cohesion /continuity of the Church, the Body of Christ, from OT into the NT ! This cohesion of the Church of Christ in the NT from the OT is seen again in Paul's letter to the Romans about Imputed Righteousness, in the case of the Faith of Abraham in the OT and now the same with NT Believers Rom 4:1-3

What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?

2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.

3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

That Righteousness Abraham had in view in the coming of Christ to do His Redemptive work Jn 8:56

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

That MY Day was His coming in the flesh to do His work and establish Righteousness for the People Dan 9:24

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Abraham by Faith saw Christ the Messiah day and rejoiced with the same same type Faith as those in 1 Pet 1:7-8

That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

This rejoicing is the same greek word as for rejoice in Jn 8:56. For it is the same Righteousness of God revealed to Faith by the Gospel Rom 1:16-17 in the NT and OT, Abraham had the same Gospel preached to him of God Gal 3:8

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Now who wants to argue that the Gospel to Abraham in Gal 3:8 and the Gospel of Christ in Rom 1:16-17 that they are Two different Gospels ! I challenge anyone to prove they are different Gospels !

The Very Fact that NT Believers are the Seed of Abraham an OT figure and they belong to Christ Gal 3:29 proves the continuity of the Church, the Body of Christ which Christ is the Head of, from the OT to the NT, for Abraham's Seed belongs to Christ the Head of the Church Gal 3:29

29 And if ye[NT Believers] be Christ's[The Head of the Church His Body], then are ye Abraham's[OT Believer] seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Last edited:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
As far as I am concerned, Jesus saw his message for the House of Israel only. The outreach to the "nations" (Paul) and the Gentiles didn't get started until after Jesus' death and resurrection.

I have the scriptural references and I have given many time and time again. I think those who want to look into the matter more carefully should do their own research.

beloved57

The Church is One with Christ Israel the Servant !

The Church is One with Christ Israel the Servant !

In the form of a Servant ! Phil 2:-9

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

When reading this passage here written to the NT Church, this is a NT Church of God Phil 1:1;4:15

Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:

Phil 4:15

15 Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.

Now we see that Christ is said to be in the form of a servant Vs 7, and in this He fulfilled the scripture as the servant of the Lord written of here Isa 42:1

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Isa 49:2-3

2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

As The Servant Israel He Glorified God as predicted in Isa 49:3 Jn 17:4

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do

Notice He is God's servant Israel when He came in the form of a Servant !

He comes to His Church, the Body of Christ ! If He is God's servant Israel Isa 49:3, and His Church, His Body is One with Him, then His Church the Body of Christ is Israel, Gods Servant ! They are said to be one flesh Eph 5:31-32

In His Incarnation, Jesus became One flesh with His Body the Church, and as such He was also the Servant of God Israel !

beloved57

The Church is One with Christ Israel the Servant !2

The Church is One with Christ Israel the Servant !2

The Lord Jesus Christ is also the Lords Servant Israel here Isa 52:13;53:11

13 Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Now please observe in Isa 52:13, how it coincides with being the Servant in Phil 2:7, for it goes on to say in the Epistle to the Church, that The Servant shall be Highly exalted Phil 2:9

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

And now compare to the servant in Isa 52:13

13 Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.

So the Servant of Isa 52:13 is the Lord Christ Jesus of Phil 2:5-9 !

beloved57

The Church !

The Church !

The Church is that Body of Believers [OT/NT] that Jesus told Peter He was to build Matt 16:18

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock[foundation See Isa 28:16] I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

It is also those Peter writes to in his First Epistle when he writes this 1 Pet2:5

5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

The Lively stones being built by Christ, hence Christ is fulfilling His Words of Promise to build His Church, by making these Lively stones and using them as His building material. This was also prophesied back in Zech 6:12-13

And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man[Christ] whose name is The Branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord:

Even he shall build the temple of the Lord; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

And the Church which He is building is also called by Peter 1 Pet 2:5,9

5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house/Temple, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Note: All these are synonyms for the Church, the Body of Christ !

#1. A Spiritual House/Temple

#2. An Holy Priesthood

#3.An Chosen Generation

#4.An pecuilar People See also Tits 2:14

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

This Holy Temple built by Christ is composed of both jew and Gentile, for its the same Temple Paul writes of here Eph 2:19-21

19 Now therefore ye [Believing Gentiles] are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

This is the Holy Temple built by the Man the Branch Zech 6:12-13

12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The Branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord:

13 Even he shall build the temple of the Lord; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

Which is His Church Matt 16:18

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church/Temple; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

beloved57

Gentiles are Included in the New Covenant House of Israel !

Gentiles are Included in the New Covenant House of Israel !

Jer 31:31-34

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

That Gentiles are included in the New Covenant Israel, through Christ {the Head of the Church] its Mediator Heb 8:6

6 But now hath he [Christ the Head of the Church] obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he[Christ] is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Now it is seen that by it they receive the New Covenant Mercy of Forgiveness of sins Heb 8:6,12,13

6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Vs 12 speaks of the forgiveness of sins, The same as stated for the Elect Church, Bride of Christ Eph 1:7

7 In whom[Christ the Mediator of the New Covenant] we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Status
Not open for further replies.