ECT A further MAD error 2

meshak

BANNED
Banned
C'mon Johnny try and pay attention.

I said that I have never told anyone who said they were a Christian that he or she wasn't saved.

No, I don't judge Muslims.

Non-believers are not for me to judge. Non-believers should be taught the Gospel of Christ Jesus, not judged.

(1 Cor 5:12) What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside?

Do the math Johnny.

well said brother.

john w

Hall of Fame
Which part about the Thessalonians and the Great Jewish Revolt did you not understand?

Did the wimp address my question? Nope.

Which of Paul's teachings are for us, punk, and why?

Specfically, name them. That's vague, punk. Which books? Which of Paul's teachings are not for us? And why?Specifics, punk.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And yet, you judge MAD proponents, you snake, despite your denials.

Try again Johnny

Read the following verse a few times, and maybe you will figure it out:

(1 Cor 5:12) What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside?

I don't judge non-believers.

I only judge those "inside the church"

Try and pay attention to what the Apostle Paul is saying in the above verse.

By saying Muslims and/or Jews are not saved, is not judging them. It's acknowledging that they are non-believers.

Don't you remember the Tiger Woods thread? Telling Tiger Woods (a Buddhist) to stop committing adultery is an example of judging someone outside the church.

A Buddhist can be 100% faithful to his wife, but he will still end up in hell.

It's pointless judging non-believers. That's why the Apostle Paul tells us not to do so. Non-believers need the Gospel of Christ Jesus, not Christians judging them.

john w

Hall of Fame
craigie the clown the habitual liar of TOL:

"No, I don't judge Muslims."-Tet.

Vs. on this thread:

"Are Muslims saved, spineless one?"-me, to Tet.

"No, and neither are Jews."-Tet

And yet the punk says MADists deny the finished work of Jesus Christ, but he cannot judge that/them, but he does.

Lies.

Satanic. He is such a wimp, man pleaser, that he does not want to offend "non MADists."

john w

Hall of Fame
Learn how to righty divide the Word of truth and you will find out for yourself.

As I predicted-he won't touch that.

You deceiving punk. He punted, as the great John W, once again exposed this punk for the charlatan,habitual liar, and con "man" that he is, as he admits that he invented his "belief system," having no idea how his satanic Preterism/AD 70-ism decides which of Paul's writings are for us, and which are not, and why. And he lies about that. He says all of them.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
craigie the clown the habitual liar of TOL:

I can't dumb myself down enough to get to your level in order to understand why you can't comprehend what the Apostle Paul is saying in 1 Cor 5:12

Maybe you should google the verse and see if you can find a commentary or something.

john w

Hall of Fame
Try again Johnny

By saying Muslims and/or Jews are not saved, is not judging them. It's acknowledging that they are non-believers.

Don't you remember the Tiger Woods thread? Telling Tiger Woods (a Buddhist) to stop committing adultery is an example of judging someone outside the church.

It's pointless judging non-believers. That's why the Apostle Paul tells us not to do so. Non-believers need the Gospel of Christ Jesus, not Christians judging them.

No, you made up that satanic assertion.

No, you assert that those who pervert the gospel of Christ, through works based "salvation" "systems," you are not to judge, because they claim they are "Christian." But, if A Muslim does the same, you will judge them.That is satanic, you punk. And TOL knows it.

I've once again exposed you as a child of the devil.

And stuff your "figure it out" jazz, you punk, as you aren't even in my league, in explaining the book, as most laugh at your dung on TOL.

john w

Hall of Fame

I can't dumb myself down enough to get to your level in order to understand why you can't comprehend what the Apostle Paul is saying in 1 Cor 5:12

Maybe you should google the verse and see if you can find a commentary or something.

Vs. on this thread:

Lying punk. That is your "ministry."

john w

Hall of Fame
Try again Johnny

You assert that anyone who preaches false doctrine, such as a Catholic, JW........who claims that they are Christian, you will not claim as being lost, even though they pervert the gospel of Christ, with "works based salvation" belief system. But if a Muslim preaches the same, they are lost.

JW, Cathlic, to Tet: You must have good works to be saved.

You: Right on!!! I will not judge you!!! Only God knows!!

A Muslim to you:You must have good works to be saved.

You: You are lost.

Satanic. Your father the devil taught you that, fat wimp.

john w

Hall of Fame

Vs. on this thread:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, you assert that those who pervert the gospel of Christ, through works based "salvation" "systems," you are not to judge, because they claim they are "Christian." But, if A Muslim does the same, you will judge them.That is satanic, you punk. And TOL knows it.

Johnny, maybe you should inquire about a remedial course in logic.

Christians who promote a "works based salvation" should be judged. However, that doesn't mean they aren't saved anymore than Christians such as yourself who promote the false teachings of Darby.

You somehow think judging those inside the church means telling them they aren't saved. By doing so, you refute your very own OSAS stance.

Paul says to only judge those inside the church. Well, if they are inside the church, that means they are saved. By you telling them they aren't saved, you are in effect preaching that Christians can lose their salvation.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Vs. on this thread:

Again, I can't dumb myself down enough to get to your level in order to understand how confused you are.

Acknowledging that a Muslim is a non-believer is not the judgment the Apostle Paul spoke of.

john w

Hall of Fame
Try again Johnny

They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

Vs.

I've never said Dispensationalists aren't saved. In fact, I've made it clear that I think all Dispensationalists are brothers and sisters in Christ.Can't say the Dispies say the same about me. According to Dispies, I'm a demon, spawn of satan, child of the devil, a serpent, a wicked liar, etc.”-Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

Caught-in another lie.

john w

Hall of Fame
Again, I can't dumb myself down enough to get to your level in order to understand how confused you are.

Acknowledging that a Muslim is a non-believer is not the judgment the Apostle Paul spoke of.

Caught in another lie, and, as I predicted, he spins it:

Vs. on this thread:

Habitual liar, for all to witness-again.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Caught in another lie, and, as I predicted, he spins it:

Vs. on this thread:

Habitual liar, for all to witness-again.

This is why it's impossible to have any kind of rational conversation with you.