ECT A Christian is a follower of Jesus Christ

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I admitted to not having to follow a command (s) that was directed only to his disciples at that present time, which is clear to those who do not try to distort it. It was a desperate attempt to bring accusations against me by purposely misrepresenting the words of Jesus Christ. That is called handling the words of God deceitfully. A practice that only the wicked and reprobate would try to pull.

Getting a little "Paranoid" huh?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Thanks for confirming what it is I am saying. The MAD "cult" does not believe the words of Jesus I posted in my OP are to them "the Gentiles" but only to flesh and blood Israel. This of course also goes against what Paul taught in 2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

So by their own confession they are not really "Christian" because they do not follow the words and teachings of Jesus Christ, or Paul for that matter.

You sound a wee bit "rattled."

I.S.I.T.

Quit fibbing. It is what MAD teaches.

No fib, seems the words of Jesus in the 4 gospels do not apply to the MAD group because often times when I quote Jesus words they say they do apply but to only the lost sheep of Israel,or not to us, or not instructed toward us, yada, yada, yada. Same with quoting OT and the other apostles, except for Paul.

So it seems to me the MAD group really only accepts Pauls teachings as a whole, but then again if I starting getting into Paul teachings on sin, then I bet I can get them to disagree with him as well. So to me their Bibles are real small. :)

Danoh

No fib, seems the words of Jesus in the 4 gospels do not apply to the MAD group because often times when I quote Jesus words they say they do apply but to only the lost sheep of Israel,or not to us, or not instructed toward us, yada, yada, yada. Same with quoting OT and the other apostles, except for Paul.

So it seems to me the MAD group really only accepts Pauls teachings as a whole, but then again if I starting getting into Paul teachings on sin, then I bet I can get them to disagree with him as well. So to me their Bibles are real small. :)

The Prophets were also based on a "real small...Bible" - on Genesis thru Deuteronomy.

You...are simply...an expert...amateur.

Cross Reference

Unless there’s repentance, you’re not saved....Repentance is not being broken over your sin. It’s being broken from your sin....Jesus didn’t come to save you from hell. He came to save you from sin and if he can’t save you from sin, he sure can’t save you from hell (Rogers, Mt 1:21).

Jesus saves from the penalty of sin. "His life in me, the HOPE of Glory". That leaves me with a responsibility:

"To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:" Colossians 1:27-28 (KJV)