9th Annual TOL-A-THON Starts Monday September 21st

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I had to search and search to find this....and we're going to be needing it very soon. Monday, isn't it? :banana:

Anyway, AMR, why isn't there a list of "Why's" anywhere? I think one good thing about being a member is getting to see the Woodshed. It provides so much information, and it's always good to know what kinds of things can get us sent there. I love watching someone get into trouble....don't know why that is. :think:
If you follow the link in my sig below at the word, "Why?" that linked post also contains a pointer to my list from another post:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2420932#post2420932

It is a few years old, but still on point for the reasons Why someone should be contributing more than just their time here.

AMR

glorydaz

zoo22

Hopefully the TOL fundraiser will pull in enough $ to purchase the long-overdue updated TOL header:

Spoiler
TOL_header_accurate.png

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That was clever, zoo.

And thank you for using spoiler tags to wrap the very large image, thereby preventing the horizontal width of the page from being expanded excepting when only viewing the image.

Nicely done.

AMR

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
By "clever" I meant the technical technique exhibited to present your view and not necessarily the implications of said view.

AMR