31 Reasons To Reject The Jab

marke

No matter, because come election day, you, doser and the rest will still eagerly vote for those same retarded Republicans because you deem them to be "the lesser of two evils."
I plan to vote for the candidate who best supports traditional God Bless American views and values, not the candidate who is being pushed by one party or another. The biggest problem with democrats is that their party have gone full left-wing anti-God and anti-America in their views.

marke

Why don't you vote for Republicans? You certainly love to promote them on this forum...
You really need to get away from your fixation on political parties and start fixating on what policies best support America for all Americans, regardless of party affiliation.

marke

I don't think they do. I don't know of anyone who thinks people should be forced to be vaccinated against their will.
There are many democrat officials in the US who are already forcing Americans to get vaccinated against their will. You may think that forcing them to lose their jobs or their liberties if they do not get vaccinated is not "forcing them" but you should not think that because that is stupid.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
There are many democrat officials in the US who are already forcing Americans to get vaccinated against their will. You may think that forcing them to lose their jobs or their liberties if they do not get vaccinated is not "forcing them" but you should not think that because that is stupid.
Not to mention Bill Gates' view that people on Social Security should have their benefits cancelled if they refuse the jab.

marke

Not to mention Bill Gates' view that people on Social Security should have their benefits cancelled if they refuse the jab.
I am willing to bet that he has not taken the jab or if he claims to have done so he only pretended to take the vaccine that everyone should know by now does not stop covid.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't think they do. I don't know of anyone who thinks people should be forced to be vaccinated against their will.
As long as they are not allowed around anyone outside their own family, I am fine with them staying unvaccinated.

marke

As long as they are not allowed around anyone outside their own family, I am fine with them staying unvaccinated.
I don't believe anyone who rejects God and the US Constitution should be allowed to serve in Congress or hold public office anywhere. Should my views be forced onto everyone or should your views be forced onto everyone or what?

marke

Military is an exception. And a number of vaccinations are required for such things as school attendance and so on. That I support. Vaccine passports I support. Basically, if people want to participate in society, they should expect vaccine mandates.
Nobody should be forced to take a vaccine that is guaranteed to alter the body's natural ability to fight its own diseases and possibly turn its own natural defenses against healthy cells in its own body.