Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul believed.

Acts 24:14 KJV
(14) But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Genesis 17:8 KJV
(8) And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Romans 11:29 KJV
(29) For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Leviticus 26:42 KJV
(42) Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ezekiel 36:22-28 KJV
(22) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(23) And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
(24) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
(25) Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
(26) A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
(27) And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
(28) And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Acts 26:6-7 KJV
(6) And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God unto our fathers:
(7) Unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews.

Interplanner

Acts 26:6-7 KJV
(6) And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God unto our fathers:
(7) Unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews.

But if you know Acts at all you know that this is fulfilled in the resurrection...which is the next issue in the hearing!

The idea here is: they are looking night and day for one thing, but they don't need to because it is fulfilled in the resurrection, which they should be out preaching.

It is not infected with the virus of 2P2P, so you can just knock it off.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But if you know Acts at all you know that this is fulfilled in the resurrection...which is the next issue in the hearing!

The idea here is: they are looking night and day for one thing, but they don't need to because it is fulfilled in the resurrection, which they should be out preaching.

Bull.
It was not the resurrection from the grave the disciples were asking if the Lord Jesus if He was about to bring it to pass.
It was about the restoration and exaltation of their kingdom.
A kingdom that is not in the heavens, but terrestrial.
The kingdom of the heavens has never fallen and needed a restoration.

Interplanner

Bull.
It was not the resurrection from the grave the disciples were asking if the Lord Jesus if He was about to bring it to pass.
It was about the restoration and exaltation of their kingdom.
A kingdom that is not in the heavens, but terrestrial.
The kingdom of the heavens has never fallen and needed a restoration.

Now you are really in 3 passages at once.

They mistakenly asked about civic kingdom for the nation. It was replaced with the administrative power of the Spirit which would unstoppably act to spread the kingdom that is not of this world. Because it is a mission with the power of the Gospel for salvation.

The LOCATION is never the issue. The power to spread is the issue.

The Acts 26 hearing statements link to the sample sermon in Acts 13, where it is the resurrection that fulfills all that was promised to Israel. The land is of no concern; the mission is everything. Not only is the resurrection the proof of our justification (you, me, Israeli's who have faith) it auto-generates the mission. All you have to do is recount the facts and you have turned the world upside down. Not to anarchy, but to dislodge Roman deities from their minds, and the Law from Israel's mind, and put the Gospel in place.

That is why there is nothing in the NT about the land. It is about the reign of Christ and what that will do and succeed and bring.

I have the unanswered thread here that the land is not in 2, 3, 13, 15 and 26, so where is it? It is not in Rom 11 because 'saved' never means 'the land being restored' in Romans. NOr Rom 15, nor Gal 3-4. So where is the one clear paragraph on the level of say Rom 3:21-31 about justification about the land? and while we are at it, how does God not be favoritist and do the land thing?

The land promise/restoration is neo-Judaistic and there is no such thing in the NT. Not when that kind of thing is called 'the weak and miserable principles of the world' in Gal 4 and Col 2.

SaulToPaul 2

:chuckle:

Poor IP

Status
Not open for further replies.