“2000 Mules” Is Taking on a Life of Its Own, And It Hasn’t Even Been Released Yet

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I've posted those videos on this forum. But, of course, the lefties said they refused to watch because the clips came from The Gateway Pundit, or Breitbart, or some other source they claimed to be beneath them.

I'm willing to consider any evidence. Feel free to post what you have.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I didn't see this live, now I have to go watch the clip:

Bill Barr Cracks Up During Jan. 6 Testimony While Dismantling Dinesh D’Souza’s ‘Indefensible’ Big Lie Doc 2,000 Mules

Former Trump Attorney General Bill Barr featured prominently during Monday’s Jan. 6 House Select Committee hearings and recalled his interactions with then-President Donald Trump regarding the voter fraud claims that fueled the attack on the U.S. Capitol. Barr also discussed more recent debunked claims of voter fraud in 2020, like Dinesh D’Souza’s conspiracy theory movie 2000 Mules,which elicited a hearty laugh from Barr.

“When I walked in, sat down, he went off on a monologue saying that there was now definitive evidence involving fraud through the Dominion machines and a report had been prepared by a very reputable cybersecurity firm, Allied Security Operations Group, and held up the report,” Barr said of his first meeting with Trump following the 2020 presidential election.

“And he asked that a copy of it be made for me. And while a copy was being made, he said this is absolute proof that the Dominion machines were rigged,” Barr said during his deposition, which was replayed during Monday’s hearing.

“‘The report means that I’m going to have a second term,’” Barr recalled Trump saying. “And then he gave me a copy of the report and as he talked more and more about it, I sat there flipping through the report and looking through it. And to be frank, it looked very amateurish to me.”

“And I was somewhat demoralized because I thought if he really believes this stuff, he has lost contact with — he has become detached from reality if he really believes this stuff,” Barr continued, speaking about Trump’s ongoing belief in voter fraud.

“On the other hand, when I went into this and would, you know, tell him how crazy some of these allegations were, there was never an indication of interest in what the actual facts were in my opinion then and my opinion now is that the election was not stolen by fraud,” he continued.

“And I haven’t seen anything since the election that changes my mind on that including the 2,000 Mules movie,” Barr added, laughing heartily at how ludicrous the film is.

“Maybe you can assess that 2000 Mules that people are talking about that?” Replied Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-CA), noting Barr’s incredulity toward the film.

“Just in a nutshell, you know, the GBI [Georgia Bureau of Investigation] was unimpressed with it and I was similarly unimpressed with it,” Barr said of the film, which was screened at Mar-a-Lago in May.

Skeeter

Banned
The hearings lay bare the idea that Trump actually becomes delusional in his narcissism when he feels rejected. He was given ample briefings on how to interpret his loss. He rejected his rational people in favor of a drunken Guliani or anyone coming out of the wood work willing to grasp at straws.

Anyone who would like him to lead the nation again is in some way deficient themselves. Why else could anyone continue to support him?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Anyone who would like him to lead the nation again is ...
... aware that he did a better job than the current guy, Joe the Rapist
Why else could anyone continue to support him?
Record high gas/diesel prices
Record high fentanyl deaths
Afghanistan withdrawal fiasco
Record high illegal immigration
Record high inflation
Record high Covid deaths
Record high urban crime rates
Ukraine fiasco
Looming recession/depression
Transition from American energy independence to begging hat in hand from America's enemies/competitors
"Transition to green energy" fiasco
Looming crises in North Korea, Taiwan, Iran

Last edited:

marke

Bill Barr Cracks Up During Jan. 6 Testimony While Dismantling Dinesh D’Souza’s ‘Indefensible’ Big Lie Doc 2,000 Mules

Former Trump Attorney General Bill Barr featured prominently during Monday’s Jan. 6 House Select Committee hearings and recalled his interactions with then-President Donald Trump regarding the voter fraud claims that fueled the attack on the U.S. Capitol. Barr also discussed more recent debunked claims of voter fraud in 2020, like Dinesh D’Souza’s conspiracy theory movie 2000 Mules,which elicited a hearty laugh from Barr.

“When I walked in, sat down, he went off on a monologue saying that there was now definitive evidence involving fraud through the Dominion machines and a report had been prepared by a very reputable cybersecurity firm, Allied Security Operations Group, and held up the report,” Barr said of his first meeting with Trump following the 2020 presidential election.

“And he asked that a copy of it be made for me. And while a copy was being made, he said this is absolute proof that the Dominion machines were rigged,” Barr said during his deposition, which was replayed during Monday’s hearing.

“‘The report means that I’m going to have a second term,’” Barr recalled Trump saying. “And then he gave me a copy of the report and as he talked more and more about it, I sat there flipping through the report and looking through it. And to be frank, it looked very amateurish to me.”

“And I was somewhat demoralized because I thought if he really believes this stuff, he has lost contact with — he has become detached from reality if he really believes this stuff,” Barr continued, speaking about Trump’s ongoing belief in voter fraud.

“On the other hand, when I went into this and would, you know, tell him how crazy some of these allegations were, there was never an indication of interest in what the actual facts were in my opinion then and my opinion now is that the election was not stolen by fraud,” he continued.

“And I haven’t seen anything since the election that changes my mind on that including the 2,000 Mules movie,” Barr added, laughing heartily at how ludicrous the film is.

“Maybe you can assess that 2000 Mules that people are talking about that?” Replied Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-CA), noting Barr’s incredulity toward the film.

“Just in a nutshell, you know, the GBI [Georgia Bureau of Investigation] was unimpressed with it and I was similarly unimpressed with it,” Barr said of the film, which was screened at Mar-a-Lago in May.
How sad that Bill Barr is cracking up and losing contact with reality.

Arthur Brain

marke

Leftists claim Trump lost dozens of cases. Let's take a closer look at that deceptive narrative. First, I have never seen any evidence that Trump filed any voter fraud case anywhere, meaning he never lost a voter fraud case.

Secondly, voter fraud cases have not been lost - they have been dismissed without a hearing or a trial, and those things results do not qualify as court findings. Democrats lie. Look at this report for example:

President Donald Trump and his allies have filed dozens of lawsuits across the country in an attempt to contest the election results.

Most of them have been shot down or withdrawn, and no court has found even a single instance of fraud. Of at least 57 cases to have been filed, including some not directly involving Trump but which could nonetheless affect his standing, at least 50 have been denied, dismissed, settled or withdrawn.

50 of 57 cases filed were not decided by courts, they were dismissed by courts without a trial. But what of hundreds of voter fraud cases that did go to trial and resulted in convictions of criminals for voter fraud? Should those be mentioned in a discussion in which some claim no voter fraud case has ever been won in court?

An Associated Press investigation into the 2020 election found fewer than 475 cases of voter fraud in six battleground states, refuting former President Trump’s claims of a massive, coordinated effort to steal the election from him.

A spokesman for the Biden administration, Andrew Bates, told the AP the investigation further cements Biden’s victory.

The review found individualized cases of voter fraud in each state: 198 in Arizona, 64 in Georgia, 26 in Pennsylvania, 31 in Wisconsin, 56 in Michigan and around 98 in Nevada.

marke

th

way 2 go

... aware that he did a better job than the current guy, Joe the Rapist

Record high gas/diesel prices
Record high fentanyl deaths
Afghanistan withdrawal fiasco
Record high illegal immigration
Record high inflation
Record high Covid deaths
Record high urban crime rates
Ukraine fiasco
Looming recession/depression
Transition from American energy independence to begging hat in hand from America's enemies/competitors
"Transition to green energy" fiasco
Looming crises in North Korea, Taiwan, Iran
other than that , why would you want trump back , 😁