“2000 Mules” Is Taking on a Life of Its Own, And It Hasn’t Even Been Released Yet

marke

But if you needed it for yourself, you'd gladly take it and justify it.
I don't think so. I would rather Americans keep more of what they earn and non-working leeches be given less of the amounts they don't deserve.

Genesis 14:22-24
King James Version

21 And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself.
22 And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the Lord, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,
23 That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:​

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Trump has a life of sins just like God says about everyone. But leftists who overlook the crimes of democrats and who fabricate ridiculous false allegations against Trump are just lying for political or corrupt reasons.
Clinton has a life of sins just like God says about everyone. But rightists who overlook the crimes of republicans and who fabricate ridiculous false allegations against Clinton are just lying for political or corrupt reasons.

marke

Clinton has a life of sins just like God says about everyone. But rightists who overlook the crimes of republicans and who fabricate ridiculous false allegations against Clinton are just lying for political or corrupt reasons.
I'm sympathetic towards Trump for the way he calmly endured 4 years of hostility from the left based upon a lie invented by Hillary and the democrat party. There is no excuse for the way Hillary and crowd mistreated Trump.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I'm sympathetic towards Trump for the way he calmly endured 4 years of hostility from the left based upon a lie invented by Hillary and the democrat party. There is no excuse for the way Hillary and crowd mistreated Trump.
I'm sympathetic towards Hillary for the way she calmly endured 30 years of hostility from the right based upon a lie invented by Trump and the republican party. There is no excuse for the way Trump and crowd mistreated Hillary.

marke

I'm sympathetic towards Hillary for the way she calmly endured 30 years of hostility from the right based upon a lie invented by Trump and the republican party. There is no excuse for the way Trump and crowd mistreated Hillary.
What lie are you talking about?