‘Gays, Transgenders’ Invited to White House for Antipope Francis Reception

RCLady

September 17, 2015

Cnsnews.com reports:

Guests at the White House reception for Pope Francis on September 23 will include several gay and transgender persons, a controversial nun, a radical preacher and a gay Episcopal bishop.

Several of the invitations to the event, which is part of the pope’s three-city tour of America September 22-27, were offered by Vivian Taylor. Taylor, 30, considers himself transgender, which means he identifies as a sex different from his biology. Taylor has male anatomy but dresses and presents himself as female. Until March of this year he was the Executive Director of Integrity USA, a homosexual and transgender activist wing of the Episcopal Church. Taylor lives in Boston and is now freelance writing.

“A few months ago I received an invitation from the White House to attend the reception for Pope Francis,” Taylor told CNS News. “I was told I could bring several friends with me.” Taylor chose five additional people to go with him. He would also “rather not say” which White House staffer made the offer. “I’m very happy to meet my brother in Christ, Pope Francis,” he said. “I’m glad we can bring some LGBT representation to the event.”…

http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery....ouse-antipope-francis-reception/#.VfzBeZcodf0

Buzzword

Problem?

Pretty sure greater representation or recognition in government of previously un-or under-represented groups of citizens is a good thing.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

September 17, 2015

Cnsnews.com reports:

Guests at the White House reception for Pope Francis on September 23 will include several gay and transgender persons, a controversial nun, a radical preacher and a gay Episcopal bishop.

Several of the invitations to the event, which is part of the pope’s three-city tour of America September 22-27, were offered by Vivian Taylor. Taylor, 30, considers himself transgender, which means he identifies as a sex different from his biology. Taylor has male anatomy but dresses and presents himself as female. Until March of this year he was the Executive Director of Integrity USA, a homosexual and transgender activist wing of the Episcopal Church. Taylor lives in Boston and is now freelance writing.

“A few months ago I received an invitation from the White House to attend the reception for Pope Francis,” Taylor told CNS News. “I was told I could bring several friends with me.” Taylor chose five additional people to go with him. He would also “rather not say” which White House staffer made the offer. “I’m very happy to meet my brother in Christ, Pope Francis,” he said. “I’m glad we can bring some LGBT representation to the event.”…

http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery....ouse-antipope-francis-reception/#.VfzBeZcodf0

yeah, that makes sense, let's gather all the dregs and half wits and put them in front of the pope, a real slice of America. his schedule isn't filled enough so we nned a few homos and transgender folks; controversy, sure why not. what a joke, this world is nuts - :patrol: