‘Church of Lucifer’ to Open in Texas

:up:

The thousands of lukewarm churches across this nation doing damage to the gospel and turning the Lord's stomach should be way more concerning than this. The chances, be it ever so slim, of a Satanist seeing the error of his ways is actually greater than he who is neither hot nor cold but is being deceived, thinking he's "on fire" for the Lord. HERE is where Satan's work truly lies.

Absolutely! Can think of little to add to that, very well said, except to mention the whore, indeed, comes around with honeyed lips, like the devil comes as a angel of light: as you well point out, these manifestations of evil are the most dangerous, doing much more damage.

glorydaz

Surely there are enough churches in the area to pray it down?

I once went to the door of the most popular bar in a city, that was helping to destroy many people and homes in the area, and I slapped my hand on it, and commanded the finances to wither up. It went under in two months. We have authority over the darkness, we just have to believe that we do.

The thing about this type of "church" is it usually attracts troubled teens and young adults, making their troubles multiply exponentially. My heart goes out to them. Peace

If that's true, why aren't you slapping your hand on every bar and strip club? Why aren't you slapping your hand on all the theaters who show R and X rated movies? Why are you sitting around on the internet talking about what you could do instead of going out there and doing it?

glorydaz

It is opening in my community (I live maybe 10 miles from where that "church" is opening.) and I can't say it really bothers me. That puny little church has already gotten more press than they deserve. It's not as if Satanism is a big movement in southeast Texas.

I mean, evil bothers me because its evil but at least these people are honest about it.

If you want to be evil, be evil!

It's people like Pharrell Williams that bother me. They're evil people that everyone seems to not only like but actually admire and want to emulate. :yikes: (Why is there no Yikes! smilie?)

Resting in Him,
Clete

I agree. Even libs won't be tempted by that "church".

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If that's true, why aren't you slapping your hand on every bar and strip club? Why aren't you slapping your hand on all the theaters who show R and X rated movies? Why are you sitting around on the internet talking about what you could do instead of going out there and doing it?
Because it doesn't work.
The time of healing all you touch is over, but will return in the millennium.

whitestone

It doesn't seem they could use the word church as in combination with satin,it is a misnomer "The body of Christ of satin". The Muslims attend a mosque,the Jews attend a synagogue,the Buddhist a temple and only the Christians either attend a building they call a church or consider themselves the actual church. So why can they,the satanist attach themselves to and defame our name?,,they should be forced to rename their unholy house.

Granite

Hall of Fame
It doesn't seem they could use the word church as in combination with satin,it is a misnomer "The body of Christ of satin". The Muslims attend a mosque,the Jews attend a synagogue,the Buddhist a temple and only the Christians either attend a building they call a church or consider themselves the actual church. So why can they,the satanist attach themselves to and defame our name?,,they should be forced to rename their unholy house.

You should take this place as seriously as a haunted hayride.

whitestone

You should take this place as seriously as a haunted hayride.

maybe not,take the coined phrase "separation of church and state". It originally was intended as "separation of religion and state" but as it went on the hayride it has never been coined as "separation of mosque and state" or synagogue,or temple and state,only "separation of the christian church and state".

It is very well accepted that Greek gods statues can be all over the states capitals,and Jewish stars and Egyptian pyramids can be on the back of our dollars,,,,but there are no crosses anywhere.

Granite

Hall of Fame
maybe not,take the coined phrase "separation of church and state".

These provocateurs, performance artists, and professional practical jokers count on people like you talking them seriously. It's that kind of breathless, humorless, dour response they're expecting, and that they always get.

They're having a gas. Joke's on you.

whitestone

I think your correct,in the assumption that they are a belligerent bunch yet the hippies of the 60's were more into peace and joy and love. The devil is transformed unto an angel of light and now the church is used in connection with Lucifer.

The more the term church as given by definition is understood as a call for the assembly in ancient Greek,the more it will become apparent that the term church is not used in ignorance nor by chance by the followers of Lucifer.

whitestone

after 2000 years we are past the point where thermos is a thing where beverages cold or hot are kept stable and we understand that thermos is actually an trademark and an company name,and foremost that their trademark remained their possession.

What is a cola? is it coke cola?,,,is any pop or soft drink a cola? Is it proper to ask someone to pull into the next convenience store and get a coke and come out with a root beer in stead of a coca cola? What is a cola? What is a church? if you don't preserve the identity of church as your identity will you not loose it?

whitestone

after 2000 years we are past the point where thermos is a thing where beverages cold or hot are kept stable and we understand that thermos is actually an trademark and an company name,and foremost that their trademark remained their possession.

What is a cola? is it coke cola?,,,is any pop or soft drink a cola? Is it proper to ask someone to pull into the next convenience store and get a coke and come out with a root beer in stead of a coca cola? What is a cola? What is a church? if you don't preserve the identity of church as your identity will you not loose it?

quip

BANNED
Banned
That and your signature line are unworthy of the best you have to offer and I've never met a girl who was over a fellow who felt the need to drive past his house and speak ill of him among strangers.

Then again, subjects of infatuation don't feel the righteous need to sermon one into an insufferable hell...at least eternally. :sibbie:

Brother Vinny

This does not bode well. Consider what a similar satanic church did to William Shatner:

vlcsnap00016e.jpg

Prior to this, he was Captain Kirk. After this, he became the soulless pitchman for Priceline.

This must be stopped.

Last edited: