Your Loosing Your Spirituality

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Imatate Paul, Imatate Christ
Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
Heb 10:29
29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:30-32
30 For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine; I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The Lord will judge His people."
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
32 But recall the former days in which, after you were illuminated, you endured a great struggle with sufferings:
1 Pet 3:8-13
8 Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous;
9 not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing.
10 For "He who would love life and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips from speaking deceit.
11 Let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it.
12 For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their prayers; but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil."
13 And who is he who will harm you if you become followers of what is good?
Rom 12:18-21
18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
20 Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
1 Pet 3:8
8 Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous;
1 Cor 11:1-2
1 Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.
2 Now I praise you, brethren, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions just as I delivered them to you.
James 1:19-20
19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath;
20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
James 3:1-2
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
James 3:6-11
6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.
7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
8 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God.
10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.
11 Does a spring send forth fresh water and bitter from the same opening?
(NKJ)

xxx With all these insults and sarcastic remarks that are going on in here your only loosing what little Christianity you had. You will have to give account of every idle word that comes out of your mouth. We can only grow in the Word by obedience to the Word. And insults and sarcasm is not of the Word. With every verse you keep in your beliefs you grow a little. With every insult or sarcasm you loose a little of your Christianity.

Mark 4:24-25
24 Then He said to them, "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25 "For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are only hurting yourself.

Rom 2:1-2
1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
(NKJ)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
With all these insults and sarcastic remarks that are going on in here your only loosing what little Christianity you had.

You couldn't resist judgement on a post speaking about serpent tongues, which is hilarious :chuckle:

One should mind who Paul was writing to and why.

beameup

Did Jesus "lose his spirituality"?

Jesus found in the Temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the moneychangers sitting: and when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the Temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the moneychangers money, and overthrew their tables; and said unto them that sold doves, 'Take these things out of here, make not my Father's House an house of merchandise'. - John 2:14-16

popsthebuilder

Jesus found in the Temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the moneychangers sitting: and when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the Temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the moneychangers money, and overthrew their tables; and said unto them that sold doves, 'Take these things out of here, make not my Father's House an house of merchandise'. - John 2:14-16
No, of course not, but His was a different case as He was was perfect, doing the Will of GOD at all times, right?

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You couldn't resist judgement on a post speaking about serpent tongues, which is hilarious :chuckle:

One should mind who Paul was writing to and why.

I said
My fight has always been with the devil. And I don't want him to win anyone else. But you don't even resist him.

Eph 6:11-12
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is so sad to me. To see the ignorant in here that follow their own devil with the insults and sarcasm.
If you don't have or cant get the Word to abide in you, its because of your unclean spirits. And as long as you keep giving into them, your going to loose what little spirituality you used to have. The only reason that a person CANT understand the Word is because of their own unclean spirits.

Matt 13:18-23
18 "Therefore hear the parable of the sower:
19 "When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside.
20 "But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy;
21 "yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles.
22 "Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful.
23 "But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty."
(NKJ)

Matt 13:24-30
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
25 "but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 "But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
27 "So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
28 "He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
29 "But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
30 'Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."'"
(NKJ)

Luke 8:18
18 "Therefore take heed how you hear. For whoever has, to him more will be given; and whoever does not have, even what he seems to have will be taken from him."
(NKJ)

beameup

No, of course not, but His was a different case as He was was perfect, doing the Will of GOD at all times, right?

"be angry and sin not" - Ephesians 4:26a

Now, back to the OP "Loosing [Releasing] Your Spirituality"

In the spirit of Jesus, I choose to "loose" my spirituality by REBUKING false teaching/doctrine.

Zeke

Beam that house/temple is you! 1Cor 3:16! when are you going to wake up to the symbolic/allegorical meaning of these verses? Galatians 4:24, Luke 17:20-21.

beameup

Beam that house/temple is you! 1Cor 3:16! when are you going to wake up to the symbolic/allegorical meaning of these verses? Galatians 4:24, Luke 17:20-21.

For we know that if our earthly house oikia of this tabernacle skēnos were dissolved, we have a building oikodomē of God, an house oikia not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon ependyomai with our house oikētērion which is from heaven:
- 2 Corinthians 5:1-2

So, here we have our bodies described with several Greek words and not a single word for "Temple".
Unfortunately you are not "playing with a full deck" (card analogy).
You are making "vast conclusions from half-vast data".

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
One can be disqualified, fall from grace, even fall short of salvation.

1 Cor 9:27
27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.
(NKJ)

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

Heb 4:1
1 Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:4
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)