Your Inner Man

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I did not know you were going to claim that I am struggling for carnal logic. Where you come up with these kind of lies I do not know. You seek to destroy others spreading falsehood about them while you are speaking to them.

I did not know that you thought you were playing with me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You said on another thread that you didn't believe in the inner man. Then you said later after I posted this revelation that you didn't believe in the inner man the way I do. Now your the only one that cant see you were convicted on your first statement. And the second was trying to cover up your mistake.
That is what is funny, you seem to think you covered up your first statement. That kind of stuff is what makes you an idiot.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jacob you don't know scripture. There is a milk understanding, there is a meat understanding, and then one finds the revelations of Jesus Christ which is much deeper understanding. You only have the milk understanding. Your an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You said on another thread that you didn't believe in the inner man. Then you said later after I posted this revelation that you didn't believe in the inner man the way I do. Now your the only one that cant see you were convicted on your first statement. And the second was trying to cover up your mistake.
That is what is funny, you seem to think you covered up your first statement. That kind of stuff is what makes you an idiot.

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 11-2.

I still don't believe what you said. Go with what the Scriptures say instead. You are not recovering my thoughts. However, it is good that you pointed out that this was a different thread. And, with all your threads I do not know how to find out which thread it was. I do know that I do not believe in the inner man as you do. I believe in what the Scriptures say. Since the Scriptures say inner man I want to believe what the Scriptures say and not what I can think of in conversation with you using these words.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 11-2.

I still don't believe what you said. Go with what the Scriptures say instead. You are not recovering my thoughts. However, it is good that you pointed out that this was a different thread. And, with all your threads I do not know how to find out which thread it was. I do know that I do not believe in the inner man as you do. I believe in what the Scriptures say. Since the Scriptures say inner man I want to believe what the Scriptures say and not what I can think of in conversation with you using these words.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Your really stuggling for words now. Go back and read what you wrote.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. You are not getting it. What you say is not what the Scriptures say.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol No you are not getting it. You have been blinded because your a Jew. Your not allowed to see the truth.
[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol No you are not getting it. You have been blinded because your a Jew. Your not allowed to see the truth.
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

Shalom.

You are incorrect. I am a Jew. I know the truth. And I have been a Christian and I accept Christian truth.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect. I am a Jew. I know the truth. And I have been a Christian and I accept Christian truth.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol You idiot read the verse. God has blinded you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You idiot read the verse. God has blinded you.

Shalom.

Paul wrote that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolo I don't want you on my threads

Okay. But you chose to be on mine, when I was presenting Torah God's Word. You objected to God's Word. You do not like God's Word. You speak against it.

I am done with this thread.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Okay. But you chose to be on mine, when I was presenting Torah God's Word. You objected to God's Word. You do not like God's Word. You speak against it.

I am done with this thread.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your done?????? Your demons won't let you.