Your Condemning Yourself

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol To late.
Shalom Squeaky. No worries. That you have said that I am complaining or that I have a complaint, whichever it is, I am not worried. I don't have a complaint and I am not complaining. I have been helping you. I understand that a private message might be better, but I am okay with having shared with you online. I believe you mean or meant here too late not to late. No need to pick at these things, but if you want response or a reply about what you have posted that is my best for you right now until the grammar is correct. It is up to you whether or not you respond the same in the future for similar situations you come across. I encourage you in your grammar. Do you have some way or method of responding other than typing with a computer, using a keyboard, that might cause this (these mistakes or these kind of mistakes or these grammar mistakes or errors)? Shalom! Jacob.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom Squeaky. No worries. That you have said that I am complaining or that I have a complaint, whichever it is, I am not worried. I don't have a complaint and I am not complaining. I have been helping you. I understand that a private message might be better, but I am okay with having shared with you online. I believe you mean or meant here too late not to late. No need to pick at these things, but if you want response or a reply about what you have posted that is my best for you right now until the grammar is correct. It is up to you whether or not you respond the same in the future for similar situations you come across. I encourage you in your grammar. Do you have some way or method of responding other than typing with a computer, using a keyboard, that might cause this (these mistakes or these kind of mistakes or these grammar mistakes or errors)? Shalom! Jacob.

I said
Like I said I don't have a problem with it. If you have a problem with it you shouldn't do it. For to me it is a blessing. It reveals a lot of sins that people would never admit to. And a humble person would never pick at such trivia.

2 Cor 12:16
16 But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile.
(KJV)

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

Rom 14:14
14 I know and am convinced by the Lord Jesus that there is nothing unclean of itself; but to him who considers anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Like I said I don't have a problem with it. If you have a problem with it you shouldn't do it. For to me it is a blessing. It reveals a lot of sins that people would never admit to. And a humble person would never pick at such trivia.

2 Cor 12:16
16 But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile.
(KJV)

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.
(NKJ)

Rom 14:14
14 I know and am convinced by the Lord Jesus that there is nothing unclean of itself; but to him who considers anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
(NKJ)

Shalom! May God bless you as you help people in regard to sin, to rescue them from it. Shalom. Jacob.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
May God you to help the Jews.

Shalom. As a Jew I understand that you are saying that we need help. I hope to help everyone in this world as I continue to live separate from sin, in every endeavor, as each and every one of us should. Shalom. Jacob.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom. As a Jew I understand that you are saying that we need help. I hope to help everyone in this world as I continue to live separate from sin, in every endeavor, as each and every one of us should. Shalom. Jacob.

I said
Well if you want to help people just be honest and show them the truth. Nobody is without sin.

Jn 1:8-10
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well if you want to help people just be honest and show them the truth. Nobody is without sin.

Jn 1:8-10
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
(NKJ)

Shalom. Good idea. Thank you. Thank you for sharing. Shalom. Jacob.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom. Good idea. Thank you. Thank you for sharing. Shalom. Jacob.

I said
Even Christians will always have a thorn. That one sin they cant over come.

2 Cor 12:7-9
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.
9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Even Christians will always have a thorn. That one sin they cant over come.

2 Cor 12:7-9
7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure.
8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.
9 And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
(NKJ)
Shalom. That a person had what is referred to as a thorn, does not mean that all people do. Shalom. Jacob.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom. That a person had what is referred to as a thorn, does not mean that all people do. Shalom. Jacob.

I said
Well if you believe that you must also believe that one would have to be more righteous than Paul. And equal with Christ.
I can tell you why one needs that thorn. When one receives an abundance of the revelations of Jesus Christ. The only weapon they have to fight off pride is the thorn.

2 Cor 12:6-9
6 For though I might desire to boast, I will not be a fool; for I will speak the truth. But I refrain, lest anyone should think of me above what he sees me to be or hears from me.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well if you believe that you must also believe that one would have to be more righteous than Paul. And equal with Christ.
I can tell you why one needs that thorn. When one receives an abundance of the revelations of Jesus Christ. The only weapon they have to fight off pride is the thorn.

2 Cor 12:6-9
6 For though I might desire to boast, I will not be a fool; for I will speak the truth. But I refrain, lest anyone should think of me above what he sees me to be or hears from me.
(NKJ)

Paul's thorn is something that we can all learn by and from, in so much and/or in so far as we are able to (do so). But this may not mean that you have your own thorn.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Paul's thorn is something that we can all learn by and from, in so much and/or in so far as we are able to (do so). But this may not mean that you have your own thorn.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
One cant know what their thorn is until they have crucified all their emotions. And then the one they couldn't crucify becomes their thorn.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
One cant know what their thorn is until they have crucified all their emotions. And then the one they couldn't crucify becomes their thorn.

Shalom. I believe that you are saying that an emotion that cannot be crucified becomes a person's thorn. Shalom. Jacob.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom. I believe that you are saying that an emotion that cannot be crucified becomes a person's thorn. Shalom. Jacob.

I said
Yes that is what I'm saying. Until then they just look like a porcupine. Do you see when Paul received his thorn? Or at least recognized it. After he had received an abundance of the revelation.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Yes that is what I'm saying.
Shalom. An emotion and a passion are different. And a passion is not a suffering in this sense. I do not believe that an emotion is a thorn, nor that it is necessarily of God. Shalom. Jacob.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom. An emotion and a passion are different. And a passion is not a suffering in this sense. I do not believe that an emotion is a thorn, nor that it is necessarily of God. Shalom. Jacob.

I said
Well you have the right to disagree. I stand on the revelation because I'm the one that received it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Well you have the right to disagree. I stand on the revelation because I'm the one that received it.
Shalom. There is a decision about if emotions are demons or if emotions are not of God. But a thorn is not an emotion, except in a specific way of thinking about things. It is not necessarily Biblical. If a person can have an emotion that is good, I do not know what it is. I also do not understand affections. Shalom. Jacob.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom. There is a decision about if emotions are demons or if emotions are not of God. But a thorn is not an emotion, except in a specific way of thinking about things. It is not necessarily Biblical. If a person can have an emotion that is good, I do not know what it is. I also do not understand affections. Shalom. Jacob.

I said
We all have feelings. Some just come and go(affections). Then some drive us or push us to an action(emotions).
There isn't any other.