YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN, John 3:7

Robert Pate

Banned
I am not through with this Forum just yet. I still have a few things to say to the many Gospel hating, religious reprobates on this Forum that are hell bound.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE BORN AGAIN?

Jesus said, "That which is born of flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is Spirit. Marvel not that I said unto you, YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN" John 3:6,7.

Only about 10% of professing Christians have been born again. There are multitudes of professing believers that are as spiritually dead as a rock. They cannot receive the truth of God's word. No one can hear and believe the Gospel without the indwelling Holy Spirit, who is the teacher of truth, John 14:17. They hear, but they cannot believe.

Paul wrote, "For unto us was the Gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it" Hebrews 4:2.

They heard the Gospel, but they didn't believe the Gospel. We are saved and born again by hearing and believing the Gospel, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO BE SAVED, There are many counterfeits that have gone forward in church services or have said the sinners prayer, but don't believe or understand the Gospel, Galatians 3:2. Yet they profess to be Christians.

You must be born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel, 1 Peter 1:23. If the Gospel is not meaningful to you, chances are you have not been born again. To those that have been born again the Gospel of Jesus Christ is everything to them. They are resting in what Christ has accomplished for them, They have entered into HIS rest, Hebrews 4:10.

Right Divider

Body part
Poor Robert. He is so confused and self-righteous.

He believes that he is the ONLY person here that believes the gospel.

He does not understand the CONTEXT of John chapter 3, nor a great deal of the other scripture. He throws it all in the blender and tries to make a nice smoothie out of it.

Do you not understand the SINGULAR and the PLURAL in John 3?

(Joh 3:7 KJV) Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

THEE is SINGULAR, but YE is PLURAL.

I have no doubt that this will go over your head.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Poor Robert. He is so confused and self-righteous.

He believes that he is the ONLY person here that believes the gospel.

He does not understand the CONTEXT of John chapter 3, nor a great deal of the other scripture. He throws it all in the blender and tries to make a nice smoothie out of it.

Do you not understand the SINGULAR and the PLURAL in John 3?

(Joh 3:7 KJV) Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

THEE is SINGULAR, but YE is PLURAL.

I have no doubt that this will go over your head.

Robert Pate

Banned

You like to believe that I am confused. That makes you feel better about yourself.

I am not confused. I know exactly in what and in whom I believe. There is no error like you want to believe.

I have studied with some of the most prominent Christian scholars of our time. I know exactly what the Gospel is and how I am justified.

Because you have never been born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel, you have nothing to look forward to but judgment and condemnation.

Robert Pate

Banned
Can it be that there is someone on this Forum that believes what the Bible is saying?...
I am the only one on this Forum that preaches the Gospel and justification by faith....Only about 10% of professing Christians have been born again....

Most of the born again Christians have left this Forum. The last one that you ran off was GM. You will not run me off. I will leave, but I will leave when I am ready to leave.

Right Divider

Body part
You like to believe that I am confused.
No, I don't like it. I'm saddened by it.

That makes you feel better about yourself.
No, it doesn't.

I am not confused. I know exactly in what and in whom I believe. There is no error like you want to believe.
You wish.

I have studied with some of the most prominent Christian scholars of our time. I know exactly what the Gospel is and how I am justified.
Your study has lead you to "Churchianity" and not Christianity.

Because you have never been born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel, you have nothing to look forward to but judgment and condemnation.
You are a self-centered judge of others faith.

You do not address the SCRIPTURE. You just go off on your childish rants.

Robert Pate

Banned
No, I don't like it. I'm saddened by it.

No, it doesn't.

You wish.

Your study has lead you to "Churchianity" and not Christianity.

You are a self-centered judge of others faith.

You do not address the SCRIPTURE. You just go off on your childish rants.

You are another spiritually dead rock, just like your friend John W.

There is nothing that I can say to you, because you have no spiritual comprehension.

What scripture?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus said, "Few there be that find it" Matthew 7:14 You are on the broad road that leads to destruction, Matthew 7:13.

I believe they are trinity or Jesus is God believers. They are the vast majority

So you better watch out, friend.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are another spiritually dead rock, just like your friend John W.

There is nothing that I can say to you, because you have no spiritual comprehension.

What scripture?
=again, everyone that disagrees with his doctrines of demons, has no spiritual comprehension, is a reprobate, has no evidence of the Holy Spirit, and is an unbeliever, as he asserts that he is the only Christian on TOL.

You maggot, piece of sulfuric dung, child of the devil.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus said, "Few there be that find it" Matthew 7:14 You are on the broad road that leads to destruction, Matthew 7:13.

=evasion, spamming an irrelevant verse, w/o an explanation, as is his devil like MO.

Tell us how you arrive at this 10% figure, you demonic troll. Prove it.

We thought so, you admitted satanist.

john w

Hall of Fame
You like to try to discredit others and in doing so raise yourself up. All that know the truth are aware of your methods.

Evasion, side stepped, from the dementia brained, demon.

Most of the born again Christians have left this Forum. The last one that you ran off was GM. You will not run me off. I will leave, but I will leave when I am ready to leave.

Caught, in another dementia/demon induced lie-again:
I am the only one on this Forum that preaches the Gospel and justification by faith.