You Must be Born Again by the Word of God

Robert Pate

Banned
You are a liar just like your father John 8:44!

Nanja

God is not a heretic as you imply.

The Words in Dan. 4:35 are God Breathed!

Heb. 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

You hate scriptures which speak against your freewill god John 8:44!

Your God is an unmerciful, unjust, unrighteous tyrant that delights in sending people to hell and your savior is a failure that cannot atone for everyone's sins, when he has, Hebrews 2:9.

And you think that you are saved?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Robert Pate Thinks Our Lord's Statement of Fact is a Command

Robert Pate Thinks Our Lord's Statement of Fact is a Command

There are millions and millions of people that profess to be Christians that have not been born again by the word of God.

Jesus said to Nicodemus, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God. John 1:3.
If you actually understood these statements, you would repent of your error in your interpretations of them instead of just starting yet another redundant thread on the same topic. Robert, try not to be a one trick pony.

Contrary to your...
And you and you alone are responsible for your salvation.
...Robert Pate Changes Our Lord's Statements of Fact into a Command in Hopes of Establishing Salvific Free Will

AMR

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
If you actually understood these statements, you would repent of your error in your interpretations of them instead of just starting yet another redundant thread on the same topic. Robert, try not to be a one trick pony.

Contrary to your:

Robert Pate Changes Our Lord's Statements of Fact into a Command in Hopes of Establishing Salvific Free Will

AMR

You are one of them that has not been born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel.

Like most Calvinist you don't believe the Gospel. You have replaced the Gospel with predestination. Your Gospel is that you have been predestinated.

God has ALREADY reconciled you to himself by Jesus Christ, but you don't want to believe that, instead you want to be predestinated. It's not going to happen that way.

Robert Pate

Banned
Psalm 22:
25: From thee comes my praise in the great congregation; my vows I will pay before those who fear him.
26: The afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; those who seek him shall praise the LORD! May your hearts live for ever!
27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.
28: For dominion belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations.
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive.
30: Posterity shall serve him; men shall tell of the Lord to the coming generation,
31: and proclaim his deliverance to a people yet unborn, that he has wrought it.

God is sovereign in all things.

But his sovereignty is only within the bounds of his holy, just, merciful, righteous nature.

Nanja

Nanja

God is not a heretic as you imply.

The Words in Dan. 4:35 are God Breathed!

Heb. 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

You hate scriptures which speak against your freewill god John 8:44!

Your God is an unmerciful, unjust, unrighteous tyrant that delights in sending people to hell and your savior is a failure that cannot atone for everyone's sins, when he has, Hebrews 2:9.

And you think that you are saved?

Judging by what comes out of your mouth, the blasphemies against the True God of the scriptures, bears witness to the wickedness of your heart!

Is. 59:13
In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.

Mat. 12:34
O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

The wicked such as yourself shall be condemned in the Judgment!

Mat. 12:37
For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

But God shall vindicate His Saints in the Judgment!

Is. 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

See you at the Judgment, Pate!

Robert Pate

Banned
Nanja

Judging by what comes out of your mouth, the blasphemies against the True God of the scriptures, bears witness to the wickedness of your heart!

Is. 59:13
In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.

Mat. 12:34
O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

The wicked such as yourself shall be condemned in the Judgment!

Mat. 12:37
For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

But God shall vindicate His Saints in the Judgment!

Is. 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

See you at the Judgment, Pate!

I won't be at the judgment simply because I am already perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

You are not "In Christ" because you have never trusted in Christ to save you. Instead you are hoping that you have been predestinated.

You are going to be terribly disappointed when you find out that God has not predestinated anyone to salvation.

If you want to be saved God's way, you will have to come to Christ as a repentant sinner and ask him to save you. I don't think that you are going to do that.

Nanja

I won't be at the judgment simply because I am already perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

You are not "In Christ" because you have never trusted in Christ to save you. Instead you are hoping that you have been predestinated.

You are going to be terribly disappointed when you find out that God has not predestinated anyone to salvation.

If you want to be saved God's way, you will have to come to Christ as a repentant sinner and ask him to save you. I don't think that you are going to do that.

First I was Chosen in Christ before the foundation Eph. 1:4-11, given the Holy Spirit in New Birth, and then Given Repentance Acts 5:31.

Do you see how contrary your view of salvation is by works you do, as opposed to the work of Christ in all those He came to Save: His Sheep John 10:11,15?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
First I was Chosen in Christ before the foundation Eph. 1:4-11, given the Holy Spirit in New Birth, and then Given Repentance Acts 5:31.

Do you see how contrary your view of salvation is by works you do, as opposed to the work of Christ in all those He came to Save: His Sheep John 10:11,15?

How do you know that? Until you are born again you are blind to the truth of the scriptures so how do you know?

Robert Pate

Banned

The only one that was predestinated before the foundation of the world was Jesus Christ. Not you.

If you want to be saved you will have to go through Jesus Christ. He is the way the truth and the life and no one can come to the Father but by him, John 14:6.

Nanja

The only one that was predestinated before the foundation of the world was Jesus Christ. Not you.

If you want to be saved you will have to go through Jesus Christ. He is the way the truth and the life and no one can come to the Father but by him, John 14:6.

Your understanding is darkened because of the blindness of your heart Eph. 4:18!

The Election of Grace Eph. 1:4-11 were called the Children of God by their eternal union with Christ, being chosen and predestinated In Him to an eternal inheritance, and joint heirs with Him Rom. 8:17. And they were Saved In Him, their Surety Heb. 7:22 before the world began.

2 Tim. 1:8-10
8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, 10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel

These chosen and predestinated Children of God are the Spiritual Seed of Abraham, jew and gentile, the Seed of Christ Gal. 3:16 from all the world's ethnicities who were redeemed by His Blood Rev. 5:9.

Rom. 8:33
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

Robert Pate

Banned
Your understanding is darkened because of the blindness of your heart Eph. 4:18!

The Election of Grace Eph. 1:4-11 were called the Children of God by their eternal union with Christ, being chosen and predestinated In Him to an eternal inheritance, and joint heirs with Him Rom. 8:17. And they were Saved In Him, their Surety Heb. 7:22 before the world began.

2 Tim. 1:8-10
8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, 10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel

These chosen and predestinated Children of God are the Spiritual Seed of Abraham, jew and gentile, the Seed of Christ Gal. 3:16 from all the world's ethnicities who were redeemed by His Blood Rev. 5:9.

Rom. 8:33
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

You are not one of the elect.

The elect are those who have elected to trust Christ as their savior, plus nothing.

Nanja

You are not one of the elect.

The elect are those who have elected to trust Christ as their savior, plus nothing.

No.

It's not those who have elected ...
that's works salvation.

But those whom God has elected...
In Union with Christ to be His adopted Children Eph. 1:4-5!

Robert Pate

Banned
No.

that's works salvation.

Your Calvinist doctrine makes God unjust.

You cannot and will not be saved if you believe that God is unjust.

Nanja

Nanja
No.

that's works salvation.

Your Calvinist doctrine makes God unjust.

You cannot and will not be saved if you believe that God is unjust.

I believe that God is absolutely Just, Righteous in all His Ways as His Words declare Him to be!

Deut. 32:4
He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Job 34:10
Therefore hearken unto me, ye men of understanding: far be it from God, that he should do wickedness; and from the Almighty, that he should commit iniquity.

Rom. 9:13-23
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. 14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. 15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. 19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory 24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Robert Pate

Banned
Nanja

I believe that God is absolutely Just, Righteous in all His Ways as His Words declare Him to be!

Deut. 32:4
He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Job 34:10
Therefore hearken unto me, ye men of understanding: far be it from God, that he should do wickedness; and from the Almighty, that he should commit iniquity.

Rom. 9:13-23
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. 14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. 15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. 19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? 22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: 23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory 24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

To believe in predestination is to believe that God is unjust. If you believe that God is unjust means that you don't have faith in him. If you don't have faith in God and his Son Jesus Christ you will most certainly perish.

Nanja

To believe in predestination is to believe that God is unjust. If you believe that God is unjust means that you don't have faith in him. If you don't have faith in God and his Son Jesus Christ you will most certainly perish.

You don't believe the scriptures because you are not of God.

Nanja

Yes, I am of God and I am here to bear witness against you.

Lol! Not a chance!

All you preach is a false freewill gospel of works a person does to get himself saved Eph. 2:9.

You are Lost and in disbelief of the scriptures, because God has allowed satan to blind your mind 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

Robert Pate

Banned
Lol! Not a chance!

All you preach is a false freewill gospel of works a person does to get himself saved Eph. 2:9.

You are Lost and in disbelief of the scriptures, because God has allowed satan to blind your mind 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

Salvation is a FREE GIFT from God, not an imposition. Go cannot and will not impose salvation on anyone.