You got something to say fool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agape4Robin

fool said:
I'm married, i'll not be doing anything with you "buttons", but seeing as how you enjoy displaying them so much, I'm sure you'll find an interested party.
Well, now that I have your attention......why are you so angry at God?

Agape4Robin

Granite said:
:rotfl:

Fool, Robin, can you PUHLEEEEEEEEEASE kiss and make up?

Air kiss would be fine. Air kiss would be acceptable...
I'd rather kiss a pig.....oh......wait............fool probably thinks I'm talking about him................:rotfl:

fool

Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
Well, now that I have your attention......why are you so angry at God?
Me and God are fine, it's his fan club that worries me.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
I'd rather kiss a pig.....oh......wait............fool probably thinks I'm talking about him................:rotfl:

Oh, come on now.

(Reconsiders, realizes it's late, throws in the towel and abandons the whole Peacekeeper TOL Gig.)

Crow

Y'know, Robin, if you have an avatar that's "busting out all over," guys are going to notice and likely say something, whether they're construction workers or college professors.

fool

Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
Really? Why?
Well one in particular uses the title "Rightous in Christ" and runs an avatar that has a 4 covering an exposed nipple. There are plenty of web sites out there for you to expose yourself on, why do you feel the need to trash up this one?

Crow

Here's a solution. Agape4Robin, please change your avatar to something less revealing.

That is not a request.

Agape4Robin

fool said:
Well one in particular uses the title "Rightous in Christ" and runs an avatar that has a 4 covering an exposed nipple. There are plenty of web sites out there for you to expose yourself on, why do you feel the need to trash up this one?
There is nothing exposed in my avatar. I have had it for the last 2-3 weeks and you didn't say anything then........so what is your problem?

Granite

Hall of Fame
I'm the guy in the back munching on a snack and smoking a Kool and wishing the best for Fool and Robin, wondering how this'll all shake out...

P.S. I would not screw around with Crow. Just my two red cents.

fool

Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
There is nothing exposed in my avatar. I have had it for the last 2-3 weeks and you didn't say anything then..
Actually I did ask Poly about it while she was reeming firecyld about hers. can't remember the thread.

fool

Hall of Fame
Granite said:
I'm the guy in the back munching on a snack and smoking a Kool and wishing the best for Fool and Robin, wondering how this'll all shake out...

P.S. I would not screw around with Crow. Just my two red cents.
Menthols are bad news.

Status
Not open for further replies.