You are Divine as well as you're own healer when you get past your old self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
It seems like the end of existence when that perception is given thought, absolute infinity is another bottomless pit of possibilities that awaits, another dream perhaps.

:)

All life in this 3-dimensional realm is an illusion of perception anyways, meaning all facets of perception are conditioned or modified thru some particular filter or lens, so that while all appearances are refractions of reality relative to those conditions that make for their appearing, you're still back to appearances, no matter their nuance or density of form. If this is all a 'Dream of God' anyways,...then we are but segways, individual expressions of One Infinite Intelligence, of which we are free to adopt any belief system, cult, tradition or school that so fancies us, and much is granted by the culture we are born into or cultured by.

All there is is consciousness, and its translations being interpreted thru space and time. We co-create our own reality to that extent that we have creative and determinitive powers (See the Seth Material).

Any number of formats, potentials and possibilities exist in infinity, so the creativity of Spirit is endless.

Zeke

:)

All life in this 3-dimensional realm is an illusion of perception anyways, meaning all facets of perception are conditioned or modified thru some particular filter or lens, so that while all appearances are refractions of reality relative to those conditions that make for their appearing, you're still back to appearances, no matter their nuance or density of form. If this is all a 'Dream of God' anyways,...then we are but segways, individual expressions of One Infinite Intelligence, of which we are free to adopt any belief system, cult, tradition or school that so fancies us, and much is granted by the culture we are born into or cultured by.

All there is is consciousness, and its translations being interpreted thru space and time. We co-create our own reality to that extent that we have creative and determinitive powers (See the Seth Material).

Any number of formats, potentials and possibilities exist in infinity, so the creativity of Spirit is endless.

kinda humorous to watch the religious pride parade, a dream turned into nightmares.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
kinda humorous to watch the religious pride parade, a dream turned into nightmares.

And to think that 'free will', if at all any arbiter of destiny, has its place in granting 'heaven' or 'hell', it can be scary :) - then again,...if 'heaven' or 'hell' are some just qualities of consciousness or conditions of awareness, then it matters not whether here in time or eternity, our minds are 'set' just so that they are established in whatever 'heaven' or 'hell' we choose, since All exists in consciousness anyways, unless all awareness were to suddenly and eternally vanish, at which point there be nothing to know or experience. But what do I know? :crackup:

Zeke

Psalms 40:6, John 5:22, Psalms 40:6, John 5:22, etc.......................... Galatians 4:24kjv, Psalms 78:2, Proverbs 1:6, Hebrews 6:1-5.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Know the 'God' within You........

Know the 'God' within You........

Great stuff zeke,.....nice to have some alternative paths to explore and expand one's own consciousness which is the only pathway to 'God', since 'God' is the very root, source, essence and potential of life, in this world and in all worlds, being 'infinite'.

Emmett Fox was a Divine Science minister for some time, a good basic thesis on 'God', seven aspects -

Zeke

Great stuff zeke,.....nice to have some alternative paths to explore and expand one's own consciousness which is the only pathway to 'God', since 'God' is the very root, source, essence and potential of life, in this world and in all worlds, being 'infinite'.

Emmett Fox was a Divine Science minister for some time, a good basic thesis on 'God', seven aspects -

His sermon on the mount is good. The two power hypnosis is the separatist (consciousness) playground, and oh the grand lengths of that religious phobia to segregate the one power into lost and saved is quite humorous, especially the intellectualism based on effects/fear they back up their egocentric castings, or a better metaphor droppings.

Grasping the playground for what it is reconciles the scattered mind, overcoming the mesmerizing effects/curriculum of Dualities unreconciled "appearances" is an observational mirage that reinforces the straw mans devilish playground.

Grace and peace in it's unadulterated oneness Free, Zeke.

Zeke

Your thoughts in the temple of God (1 Corinthians 3:16) are not hidden from Him, your I AM is Christ in you, the one you deny by looking outside your own consciousness for a savior, certainly a lost mentally, a subordinate bondservant in your own kingdom your unaware of Luke 17:21, while programmed by flesh and blood religious deceptions waiting for another to come which is all flesh mentally Matthew 11:11.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The Omnipresence of Spirit...........

The Omnipresence of Spirit...........

Your thoughts in the temple of God (1 Corinthians 3:16) are not hidden from Him, your I AM is Christ in you, the one you deny by looking outside your own consciousness for a savior, certainly a lost mentally, a subordinate bondservant in your own kingdom your unaware of Luke 17:21, while programmed by flesh and blood religious deceptions waiting for another to come which is all flesh mentally Matthew 11:11.

Indeed, its awesome to recognize the Christ within, the mighty I AM Presence! - we are the temple of the most high, and share that same consciousness which is one indivisible LIFE.

Here, now...only One Presence, One Power, One Mind, One Spirit.

The essence of one's very being and identity is rooted in the 'I AM' consciousness.

Blessings! :)

-------------o

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Indeed, its awesome to recognize the Christ within, the mighty I AM Presence! - we are the temple of the most high, and share that same consciousness which is one indivisible LIFE.

Here, now...only One Presence, One Power, One Mind, One Spirit.

The essence of one's very being and identity is rooted in the 'I AM' consciousness.

Blessings! :)

-------------o
Blasphemy will not be tolerated.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
We are the temple of God..............

We are the temple of God..............

Blasphemy will not be tolerated.

Recognizing that every soul is the temple of God, that 'Christ in you is the hope of glory' is not blasphemy. If thats the case you might as well reject many passages in the bible, the NT particularly, especially Paul.

Recognizing that the divine name of 'I AM' (Ex. 3:14) indicates the identity and consciousness of God, as self-conscious Existence, is simply recognizing the 'light' of 'God' within one's own soul, that which is 'conscious'. 'I AM' is a phrase indicating directly the reality of Self-existence, the source and essence of life itself, being conscious of itself. If we have the spirit of God indwelling us, then certainly...that 'I AM' Presence is the germ of life, intelligence, immortality within.

It is basic metaphysics and universal to most all schools of esoteric science, theosophy and New Thought teaching, that the divine potential and possibilities of divinity are given to Man by 'God', (they are innate and/or bestowed), that we have a divine inheritance from our Heavenly Father as children of God. There is nothing blasphemous or heretical about recognizing such.

Would you charge Paul with blasphemy? He taught that we are the temple of God, our very physical bodies (which would include our consciousness too, since 'soul' in hebrew terms includes both 'mind' and 'body'), that the spirit of God and Christ indwell us. John taught the inner indwelling as well, where believers are joined in unity of spirit with both the Father and the Son, being born from above. 'That which is born of Spirit is spirit', 'to be spiritually minded, is life and peace', 'the kingdom of God is not meat or drink, but righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Life is of the Spirit, not in any letter, dogma, creed or exclusive belief-system necessarily. Life is in the Spirit of God here, now and forever. The Spirit alone is life, and it is reflected in the self-realizing consciousness of the 'I AM'. This kingdom of heaven is all-pervading, it is both within and without, infinitely all-encompassing.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Looks like he is still here.

Hi Zeke and all,

Well, i've come back and made some posts. I'll say my commentary still here holds, since we are all the offspring of God made/created in Gods very image and likeness.

I stay committed to my communications and they can be freely debated if anyone would like to, in a civil constructive manner hopefully. In any case since we are the temple of God, it is God himself by his spirit that enlightens, inspires and reveals to us, our own place in the divine nature, for 'he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with him'. It would seem some of the moderators or posters here would also tar and feather Paul for his teachings, but thats the logic some people have, especially when they think they know all there is to ever know about 'God', 'Christ' or 'theolology' which is just absurd.

'God' continues to BE the absolute reality, the One and Only universal power and presence. - all else is relative and an abstraction or distortion of one degree or another of light, amid different shades of colour and shadow, thats just the nature of this space-time reality and perception of things, which is so conditional. 'we see thru a glass darkly' of course. - the light of 'God' within us, is pure light! pure spirit.

Anyways,...hope you come back and maybe add more here, and all are welcome of course to engage the subject at hand. Remember, the soul and body are both God's....and are God's temple...meaning the spirit of God may indwell, enlighten and inspire both, operating as one, within every individual personality.

Injoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.