Yahshua, The Servant of God.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Scriptures of God and Disciples calling Christ, The Servant of God.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Servant Yahshua
Isaiah 42:1
Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Isaiah 49:6
he says: “It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”

Isaiah 52:13
See, my servant will act wisely; he will be raised and lifted up and highly exalted.

Zechariah 3:8
“‘Listen, High Priest Joshua, you and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch.

Acts 3:13
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Yahshua. You handed him over to be killed, and you disowned him before Pilate, though he had decided to let him go.

Acts 3:26
When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways.”

Acts 4:27
Indeed Herod and Pontius Pilate met together with the Gentiles and the people of Israel in this city to conspire against your holy servant Yahshua, whom you anointed.

Acts 4:30
Stretch out your hand to heal and perform signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Yahshua.”
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations[/FONT]