Wrongly Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
Which merely PROVES you are a banned poster returned. Just can't help it can you?

That's not the way to tell the truth, Mr. Banned One.

>You defend trolls
>Then you call me a liar

>Are proven wrong
>Now I'm a ghost poster

I could tell by how you've gone on multiple posts that you're inclined to catholicism- by the same way I can tell people apart from free will and predestinarians or 'dispensationalists' from, well, the entirety of Christianity :chuckle:
I'm not a fool- don't insult my intelligence please.

glorydaz

>You defend trolls
>Then you call me a liar

>Are proven wrong
>Now I'm a ghost poster

I could tell by how you've gone on multiple posts that you're inclined to catholicism- by the same way I can tell people apart from free will and predestinarians or 'dispensationalists' from, well, the entirety of Christianity :chuckle:
I'm not a fool- don't insult my intelligence please.

I'm afraid I'll have to insult your "intelligence".

In the first place, I didn't call you a liar, and if I thought you could prove it, I'd insist you do so. But you can't....and you won't....so I'll let that false accusation go.

In the second place, you claim that by my posts I'm "inclined to Catholicism", which is more malarkey than I'm willing to allow. Show me where anything I've said that inclines me to Catholicism. :chew:

The truth being...you're an old poster who used to like me, somewhat, and has heard me say I went to Catholic school in my youth. I don't care if you're a returned poster. I don't even blame you for trying to get back in under a new name, but I cannot abide anyone who refuses to admit their errors. You have erred in your attempt to fool me.

glorydaz

And where is the post in which I was 'provoking'?

It was a series of posts, and I gave them in the thread they were made in....Maga hats

Go ahead and C&P it so that we can all observe how much of a one-sided joke the forums are here.
Did you report Musterion after all he's said and done? And yet there's nothing that amounts in any way to that with my posts.

I didn't report Musterion because you were the one provoking him. It's like poking at a person until the person smacks you down. So just quit poking and you won't be smacked down. See how easy that is?

And there goes the 'reverse psychology'- I call you all immature, and so you fabricate some nonsense to make it seem like I'm the one that is immature.
Musterion does that a lot, so does Judgerightly.
And you apparently.

When you whine and act like a baby, you get treated like a baby. Stop whining and act like an adult, and your problems will all fly away like chaff before the wind.

Yet
This is the info n feedback section which is supposed to be between a poster and moderators or otherwise people who run this site.
But you're all here- why?
Trying to build a case for yourselves where you know damn well you all are wrong on :chuckle:

Nope, you posted this on the open forum. :chuckle:

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
I'm afraid I'll have to insult your "intelligence".

In the first place, I didn't call you a liar, and if I thought you could prove it, I'd insist you do so. But you can't....and you won't....so I'll let that false accusation go.

In the second place, you claim that by my posts I'm "inclined to Catholicism", which is more malarkey than I'm willing to allow. Show me where anything I've said that inclines me to Catholicism. :chew:

The truth being...you're an old poster who used to like me, somewhat, and has heard me say I went to Catholic school in my youth. I don't care if you're a returned poster. I don't even blame you for trying to get back in under a new name, but I cannot abide anyone who refuses to admit their errors. You have erred in your attempt to fool me.

tenor.gif

You're an idiot

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
Uh oh, I could report you for name calling without cause. :think:

Come on, give me an example of how I have Catholic leanings. I'll be waiting with baited breath.

Gee, then Musterion should have been banned a long time ago. I reported him and what became of that?
I've been called a name like ten times over on here- to be frank I could care less. You're on here attacking me with a group behind you. What's your justification?
Sorry, but the harasser doesn't accuse the harassee of anything. You lost that battle before you even typed that nonsense :darwinsm:

john w

Hall of Fame
From then on I established both predestinarian and catholic ideologies.

Translation:I know that I am saved, because my "devout"(Catholicism) lifestyle("P"erseverance) tells me so. Calvinism and Catholicism-both "works based" "salvation" systems.....Different cages....same dirty birds....

glorydaz

Gee, then Musterion should have been banned a long time ago. I reported him and what became of that?
I've been called a name like ten times over on here- to be frank I could care less. You're on here attacking me with a group behind you. What's your justification?
Sorry, but the harasser doesn't accuse the harassee of anything. You lost that battle before you even typed that nonsense :darwinsm:

I know this is hard to understand, but you were doing the provoking. :chew:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I got rid of the sock, Crucifer, because you don't need it. It was the Crucible account that I permabanned for trolling - March 13th, 2017 - text of the message I sent you: Troll--Shutting account down for spamming the forum with racist postings and making sockpuppets for this purpose. I did it from the Mod CP, That is why it isn't in the Woodshed.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
I know this is hard to understand, but you were doing the provoking. :chew:

Keep on bearing false witness, it's all you're good for.
The day any of you point out an actual troll rather than just slandering people you don't like will be the day Satan serves ice cream in hell.

glorydaz

I got rid of the sock, Crucifer, because you don't need it. It was the Crucible account that I permabanned for trolling - March 13th, 2017 - text of the message I sent you: Troll--Shutting account down for spamming the forum with racist postings and making sockpuppets for this purpose. I did it from the Mod CP, That is why it isn't in the Woodshed.

Keep on bearing false witness, it's all you're good for.
The day any of you point out an actual troll rather than just slandering people you don't like will be the day Satan serves ice cream in hell.

So, from what Sherman said, you used to post as Crucible. Is that correct?

musterion

And Capricorn, I'll wager. There were plenty of times Crucible got ban worthy nasty, though not to death threat level.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
And Capricorn, I'll wager. There were plenty of times Crucible got ban worthy nasty, though not to death threat level.

"I don't like Crucifer, therefore he must be everyone I don't like who came here around the time"
:rotfl:

Eight years of history on here and you think I'm that ill-informed that I'd go on the insufferably elementary tangents he went on?
Come on now, I'm more well written than that. And evolved. And informed; I know how you all tinker well enough to not need some lame sock.

Status
Not open for further replies.