Wrongly Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

I'm reminded of this passage:

But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, - Matthew 5:44 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew5:44&version=NKJV

Which leads to this:

If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat; And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink;For so you will heap coals of fire on his head, And the Lord will reward you. - Proverbs 25:21-22 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs25:21-22&version=NKJV

And I'm reminded of what the law cannot do.

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.​

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.​

In other words, you can't command someone to love.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
And I'm reminded of what the law cannot do.

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.​

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.​

In other words, you can't command someone to love.

Agreed.

My point is that one should love their neighbor, especially if they love God.

Whether they do or not is on them.

glorydaz

Or maybe they just deleted it because it was a mistake in the first place.
Ever thought of that? You that comfortable just calling a man a liar to their face?

And here I thought you were maybe a reasonable poster on here- instead it's all about appealing to troll posters.
Disappointing to say the least.

The sad thing is, I'm 31 years old and am more mature than any of you.

Thirty one....still a mere babe.

I'm simply saying that I reported you, checked back quite quickly, and saw you saying you'd been banned. I was hoping I hadn't caused you to be banned. I simply wanted you to be scolded. I looked and saw NO evidence you had been banned...not in the Woodshed, and not on any of your posts. Might it be that you mistook that red cape you're wearing for a red banning?

I was trying to warn you not to carry on to the point you would be banned....and here you accuse me of being immature. :chuckle:

glorydaz

Or maybe they just deleted it because it was a mistake in the first place.
Ever thought of that? You that comfortable just calling a man a liar to their face?

And here I thought you were maybe a reasonable poster on here- instead it's all about appealing to troll posters.
Disappointing to say the least.

The sad thing is, I'm 31 years old and am more mature than any of you.
[MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] Could you clear this up, please? Was Crucifer recently banned by mistake and then reinstated?

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=12969]Sherman[/MENTION] Could you clear this up, please? Was Crucifer recently banned by mistake and then reinstated?

I expect an apology for your indiscretion calling someone a liar.
Doesn't take but one brain cell to know that you're a woman :chuckle:

glorydaz

I expect an apology for your indiscretion calling someone a liar.
Doesn't take but one brain cell to know that you're a woman :chuckle:

Then man up and show me where I called you a liar. Unless you are a woman, too....

Which anyone with half a brain should be able to tell that I am from my avatar.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
If it was such a brief mistake that no one saw it but you? :think:

What have I done to you and the other five posters to attack me?
Nothing.
Why am I even having to deal with this nonsense- what have I done?

The only mistake I made was assuming for even a second that you're not all a gigantic waste of time- a bunch of adults acting like children because you can't handle any sort of differing opinion, which isn't even all that bad or different.

Somewhere between being a Pharisee and worshiping Jews, there's a person trying to be a 'Christian' and that's you and everyone who has responded to this thread.
Spare me your sad worldview and your opinion of me.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
I'm pretty sure I told him he could be mistaken. He's a bit paranoid of late.

Your calling on a moderator and inquiring on it is equatable to calling someone a liar.
Sorry, but you're not going to get off on some technicality here- you just issued a notion that I'm a liar and so you are guilt of it.

glorydaz

What have I done to you and the other five posters to attack me?
Nothing.
Why am I even having to deal with this nonsense- what have I done?

The only mistake I made was assuming for even a second that you're not all a gigantic waste of time- a bunch of adults acting like children because they can't handle any sort of differing opinion.

Somewhere between being a Pharisee and worshiping Jews, there's a person trying to be a 'Christian'.
Save me your sad worldview and your opinion of me.

Sorry, I can't save my opinion. It just comes out...just like yours does. See, we're the same. :)

My opinion of you is changing. I reported you for provoking. Now I'm of the opinion that you are simply very immature....probably have lived a rough life, and in great need of fellowship. Why don't you put off your anger and assume that we are just people who aren't out to get you.

Last edited:

glorydaz

Your calling on a moderator and inquiring on it is equatable to calling someone a liar.
Sorry, but you're not going to get off on some technicality here- you just issued a notion that I'm a liar and so you are guilt of it.

Wrong, I even gave you an out...suggesting you noticed your red cape and assumed you've been banned. Are you telling me that you have never made a mistake?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
ya know [MENTION=20923]Crucifer[/MENTION] - i'm gonna share with you a technique that made my experience here much better

when you are motivated to make a quick response defending yourself and/or attacking someone else, type it all out, all ready to go

then go read another thread, or get up and make a cup of cocoa

when you come back to it - read it through again and re-write it, before you push the send button

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, I can't save my opinion. It just comes out...just like your's does. See, we're the same. :)

My opinion of you is changing. I reported you for provoking. Now I'm of the opinion that you are simply very immature....probably have lived a rough life, and in great need of fellowship. Why don't you put off your anger and assume that we are just people who aren't out to get you.

And where is the post in which I was 'provoking'?

Go ahead and C&P it so that we can all observe how much of a one-sided joke the forums are here.
Did you report Musterion after all he's said and done? And yet there's nothing that amounts in any way to that with my posts.

And there goes the 'reverse psychology'- I call you all immature, and so you fabricate some nonsense to make it seem like I'm the one that is immature.
Musterion does that a lot, so does Judgerightly.
And you apparently.

Yet
This is the info n feedback section which is supposed to be between a poster and moderators or otherwise people who run this site.
But you're all here- why?
Trying to build a case for yourselves where you know damn well you all are wrong on :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.