Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
JR,

I spoke truth. You may disagree with how I did so, and that's okay with me, but I spoke truth. Trolls are not to be trifled with so I don't. Crucifer is an

depositphotos_77842744-stock-photo-somali-wild-***.jpg
No, I get it. But the rules of the forum don't allow that kind of language.

john w

Hall of Fame
I've already let the guns loose and have said a few things that ~maybe~ would get me banned in response to my wrongful ban.
It wouldn't be surprising to me if it's because of that, but everything you're saying is nonsense. Post a post from me that is worthy of anything except maybe a thumb up for being sensible lol

What do you do when you are banned/branded? You fight for your guns back?You fight for your old name/avatar?

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
And a bigot.

Riiight.

So what's your opinion on Muslims? You can think what you want with them, but it's a crime to think a certain way about Jews?
You're foolish to have anything to do with either of them, they're both in it for their own the same as anyone else.

I'm not the type to conform to that sort of nonsense- not going to be dishonest with how I feel about something because it doesn't agree with some irrational inclination to said thing.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Riiight.

So what's your opinion on Muslims? You can think what you want with them, but it's a crime to think a certain way about Jews?
You're foolish to have anything to do with either of them, they're both in it for their own the same as anyone else.

I'm not the type to conform to that sort of nonsense- not going to be dishonest with how I feel about something because it doesn't agree with some irrational inclination to said thing.

In other words, you hate all people, some (Jews) more than others (Muslims), instead of loving everyone.

What was it Jesus said...?

Oh, I know!

Jesus answered him, [JESUS]“The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment.And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”[/JESUS] - Mark 12:29-31 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark12:29-31&version=NKJV

glorydaz

In other words, you hate all people, some (Jews) more than others (Muslims), instead of loving everyone.

What was it Jesus said...?

Oh, I know!

Jesus answered him, [JESUS]“The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment.And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”[/JESUS] - Mark 12:29-31 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark12:29-31&version=NKJV

Of course we know that love cannot be forced upon anyone. That's the problem with the Law. :think:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I think it was all in your mind...There was never anything in the Woodshed except a report.
Delusion usually comes to those who don't have a healthy view of God and His purposes for creation.

Crucifer seems to be somewhat delusional...

Aimiel

This thread reminds me of a song a local Cincinnati radio station used to play:

(Sung to the tune of, "The First Noel.")

Towed away, towed away;
Towed away, towed away;
Where do you go when you're towed aaa-way?

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
Nope, they sure don't. But the word in its older usage fits fine in this context: a stupid, stubborn, deliberately irritating person.

I've never been less than reasonable on here- you couldn't dig up any post of mine that is 'trolling'. Frankly if it weren't for the fact that I'm able to exercise patience, most anybody else would have lashed out at you.
You went on some crusade the other day just giving everybody a hard time who isn't a part of the echo chamber bias on here- you even went as far as to go to the IM section trying to say that other people were in the wrong even though you were the antagonistic troll behind it all.

You can't call yourself a Christian and commit to that sort of manipulation- I don't accept you as anything other than a menace to sober conversation.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Of course we know that love cannot be forced upon anyone. That's the problem with the Law. :think:
I'm reminded of this passage:

But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, - Matthew 5:44 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew5:44&version=NKJV

Which leads to this:

If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat; And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink;For so you will heap coals of fire on his head, And the Lord will reward you. - Proverbs 25:21-22 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs25:21-22&version=NKJV

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
I think it was all in your mind...There was never anything in the Woodshed except a report.

Or maybe they just deleted it because it was a mistake in the first place.
Ever thought of that? You that comfortable just calling a man a liar to their face?

And here I thought you were maybe a reasonable poster on here- instead it's all about appealing to troll posters.
Disappointing to say the least.

The sad thing is, I'm 31 years old and am more mature than any of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.