Wrongly Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruciferII

BANNED
Banned
Troll--Shutting account down for spamming the forum with racist postings and making sockpuppets for this purpose.

I made this account only for the purpose of being able to make a complaint because I can never go back to my former account unless it is unbanned.

This does not apply to me at all- I have said nothing racist, am not a 'sock puppet', and I think that it's very inconsiderate that a moderator would permanently ban someone without thoroughly examining who is who and what is what.

Today, I've spent a good deal on here and the experience has basically been me showing extreme patience in the face of 'bully debates' by posters who spam my reputation bar and have attacked me with flat out LIES about my character and what I've stated on here.

Particularly, Musterion- I see him right now in the IM bar talking about 'trolls' but he IS and is continuing to be a troll to other people. I reported him and I find it kind of funny that I'm mysteriously banned- seems a little suspicious and if that suspicion is correct than I have no willingness to be here. That is not Christian at all.

glorydaz

Troll--Shutting account down for spamming the forum with racist postings and making sockpuppets for this purpose.

I made this account only for the purpose of being able to make a complaint because I can never go back to my former account unless it is unbanned.

This does not apply to me at all- I have said nothing racist, am not a 'sock puppet', and I think that it's very inconsiderate that a moderator would permanently ban someone without thoroughly examining who is who and what is what.

Today, I've spent a good deal on here and the experience has basically been me showing extreme patience in the face of 'bully debates' by posters who spam my reputation bar and have attacked me with flat out LIES about my character and what I've stated on here.

Particularly, Musterion- I see him right now in the IM bar talking about 'trolls' but he IS and is continuing to be a troll to other people. I reported him and I find it kind of funny that I'm mysteriously banned- seems a little suspicious and if that suspicion is correct than I have no willingness to be here. That is not Christian at all.

Doesn't look like you're banned to me. Did you jump too soon?

john w

Hall of Fame

WiltedWeeBettong-max-1mb.gif

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
Actually, you didn't have any right.

Why, because I don't agree with the hive mind on here?

I have a very sober, thorough view with the world- you're all grasping at extremities and trying to ostracize me just for being normal.
In fact I exercise a degree of patience dealing with the hubris that shouldn't even be needed just to be a part of a forum- there's something intrinsically wrong with you is all.

genuineoriginal

Why, because I don't agree with the hive mind on here?
No, your opinions have nothing to do with whether you have any rights on TOL.

It is not your right to post on TOL, it is a privilege granted by the TOL owner.

The TOL owner and forum administrators have the right to determine who will be allowed to post here and who will not be allowed to post.

Whiny users do not have any right to take issue with the decisions of the owner and forum administrators.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
what you're doing right now - that specific post, not to mention the OP - that and less has gotten people banned in the past

keep it up and let's see if it will get you banned in the future :banana:

I've already let the guns loose and have said a few things that ~maybe~ would get me banned in response to my wrongful ban.
It wouldn't be surprising to me if it's because of that, but everything you're saying is nonsense. Post a post from me that is worthy of anything except maybe a thumb up for being sensible lol

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
that right there has gotten others banned in the past

Well, it un-banned me.
Must be an uncommon thing being that you're all so weird about it.

But I'll probably be banned anyway, just for what I've said about the bias of this site.
Plus also the Jew boys :chuckle:

genuineoriginal

Post a post from me that is worthy of anything except maybe a thumb up for being sensible lol

Like this one?
There was no hostility from him.
And
It was a situation that was a lot longer than just a few minutes- all the videos shows is the highlight moment of him doing his magical drum chant thing.

It wasn't aggression, and frankly it's annoying that I even have to sit here and argue something that is so plain. Everybody is acting stupid about it and it's gotten old- time to face reality here.
Those kids weren't just innocent bystanders, the Right wing have just up until now managed to make every person with a Maga hat look like sinless, angelic martyrs and are trying SO DESPERATELY to maintain that here.
:down:

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned

When I was in the 4th grade, there was this girl named Lauren and we had this big thing going on- the thing is, this wasn't a normal school; this was a school for abused and criminal children.
You couldn't get 'suspended' from this school because the teachers would just man handle you and put you in this 'behavior room'.
We had this theme going on the whole time- I'm Jack and she's Rose; we look the part and everything.

Anyways, that girl became my wife
So thanks for the video, it's our anniversary song :)

Status
Not open for further replies.