WORLD WITHOUT END

OCTOBER23

GOD (JESUS) BREATHED INTO ADAM WHO BECAME A LIVING SOUL.

GOD BREATH = LIFE
GOD BREATH = SPIRIT
GOD BREATH = UNDERSTANDING

Does God have to BREATHE into every Angelic NEW Body

to make then Alive ?

IF so, then the Answer would be that God would make a Self-replicating

being that would already have life and breath and understanding inside

and all God would have to do is give it a New Body.

The Gospel Matrix

Actually "God," or the concept of God, must have a delineation between the unnamed Elohim of Genesis 1, and Yahweh, who is introduced in Genesis chapter 2.

The "man" of Genesis 1 was made in the image of God by the Elohim; that is, existing in the "realm" of the infinite and divine. It is not until Genesis 2 that we see Yahweh (the cultural God of Israel) introduced, and here we are told that Yahweh formed man from the dust and breathed into him the breath (spirit) of life, at which point man became a living soul.

This scriptural discrepancy is only one of many that exist between Genesis 1, and the second and third chapters of Genesis. And, these discrepancies and contradictions are wholly intentional, and reveal hidden Truth regarding man's truest origins and ultimate destiny.

daqq

Actually "God," or the concept of God, must have a delineation between the unnamed Elohim of Genesis 1, and Yahweh, who is introduced in Genesis chapter 2.

The "man" of Genesis 1 was made in the image of God by the Elohim; that is, existing in the "realm" of the infinite and divine. It is not until Genesis 2 that we see Yahweh (the cultural God of Israel) introduced, and here we are told that Yahweh formed man from the dust and breathed into him the breath (spirit) of life, at which point man became a living soul.

This scriptural discrepancy is only one of many that exist between Genesis 1, and the second and third chapters of Genesis. And, these discrepancies and contradictions are wholly intentional, and reveal hidden Truth regarding man's truest origins and ultimate destiny.

Don't allow the Masoretes to pull the proverbial wool over your eyes on that one. The old Greek Septuagint still has Elohim, (or the Elohim) forming the man in Gen 2:7, (not YHWH Elohim which would be "Kurios ho Theos" as it appears in Gen 2:8).

Genesis 2:7-8 LXX
2:7 και επλασεν ο θεος τον ανθρωπον χουν απο της γης και ενεφυσησεν εις το προσωπον αυτου πνοην ζωης και εγενετο ο ανθρωπος εις ψυχην ζωσαν
2:8 και εφυτευσεν κυριος ο θεος παραδεισον εν εδεμ κατα ανατολας και εθετο εκει τον ανθρωπον ον επλασεν
http://bibledatabase.net/html/septuagint/01_002.htm

Also of critical importance is the fact that Paul specifically says this is the first anthropos Adam, (1 Cor 15:45) and therefore the man of Genesis 1:26-28 is not the first but the one from the heavens. :)

The Gospel Matrix

Don't allow the Masoretes to pull the proverbial wool over your eyes on that one. The old Greek Septuagint still has Elohim, (or the Elohim) forming the man in Gen 2:7, (not YHWH Elohim which would be "Kurios ho Theos" as it appears in Gen 2:8).

Genesis 2:7-8 LXX
2:7 και επλασεν ο θεος τον ανθρωπον χουν απο της γης και ενεφυσησεν εις το προσωπον αυτου πνοην ζωης και εγενετο ο ανθρωπος εις ψυχην ζωσαν
2:8 και εφυτευσεν κυριος ο θεος παραδεισον εν εδεμ κατα ανατολας και εθετο εκει τον ανθρωπον ον επλασεν
http://bibledatabase.net/html/septuagint/01_002.htm

Also of critical importance is the fact that Paul specifically says this is the first anthropos Adam, (1 Cor 15:45) and therefore the man of Genesis 1:26-28 is not the first but the one from the heavens. :)

Hello!

We are certainly in agreement on your last point, if what you are saying is that "man" existed in Genesis 1 as a pre-mortal entity, and that Genesis 2 has him "descending" into a flesh existence "from the dust."

Where Yahweh enters all of this is Genesis 2:4; probably the first highly important (of many important) "riddles" throughout the Bible. Notice:

Genesis 1
1 In the beginning, God [Elohim] created the heavens and the earth.

Genesis 2
4 This is the history of the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that Yahweh God made the earth and the heavens.

Do we see the riddle here? When Yahweh Elohim is first introduced in Scripture, the earth is flipped to give preeminence over the heavens. This is in direct contrast to Genesis 1, which says the Elohim created the heavens and the earth.

It thus becomes understandable why man is said to have been created from the dust by Yahweh, as opposed to existing in God's image in Genesis 1. It is because Yahweh is not the supreme God of All (that's the God of Genesis 1), but Yahweh is the God who brought man down into a constricted form of perishable existence in the flesh.

Of course, he also created the tree of the knowledge of good and evil (duality), which was the ultimate cause for the corrupted state of existence of the earth, which continues to this day.

As long as Christians collectively continue to worship Yahweh as the supreme God, it is a certainty that the Kingdom of God (the true God) will never be manifested.

daqq

Hello!

We are certainly in agreement on your last point, if what you are saying is that "man" existed in Genesis 1 as a pre-mortal entity, and that Genesis 2 has him "descending" into a flesh existence "from the dust."

Where Yahweh enters all of this is Genesis 2:4; probably the first highly important (of many important) "riddles" throughout the Bible. Notice:

Genesis 1
1 In the beginning, God [Elohim] created the heavens and the earth.

Genesis 2
4 This is the history of the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that Yahweh God made the earth and the heavens.

Do we see the riddle here? When Yahweh Elohim is first introduced in Scripture, the earth is flipped to give preeminence over the heavens. This is in direct contrast to Genesis 1, which says the Elohim created the heavens and the earth.

It thus becomes understandable why man is said to have been created from the dust by Yahweh, as opposed to existing in God's image in Genesis 1. It is because Yahweh is not the supreme God of All (that's the God of Genesis 1), but Yahweh is the God who brought man down into a constricted form of perishable existence in the flesh.

Of course, he also created the tree of the knowledge of good and evil (duality), which was the ultimate cause for the corrupted state of existence of the earth, which continues to this day.

As long as Christians collectively continue to worship Yahweh as the supreme God, it is a certainty that the Kingdom of God (the true God) will never be manifested.

Yeah, this statement already kinda gave you away, "Yahweh (the cultural God of Israel)" but I just wanted to see how gnostic you truly are and now I know. :crackup:

By the way some of us are already in Olam Haba.
As the days of the heavens upon the earth.
And YHWH Elohim is my heavenly Father.
But welcome to the forum anyway. :)

Zeke

Yeah, this statement already kinda gave you away, "Yahweh (the cultural God of Israel)" but I just wanted to see how gnostic you truly are and now I know. :crackup:

What! you don't thunk Israel of the flesh had a cultural structure concerning their Deities, seems to me they just plagiarized them from prior cultures concerning seasonal feast based on the bodies of heaven, and earthly seasons. Spiritual IS RA EL is a Gnostic/Egyptian concept.

daqq

What! you don't thunk Israel of the flesh had a cultural structure concerning their Deities, seems to me they just plagiarized them from prior cultures concerning seasonal feast based on the bodies of heaven, and earthly seasons. Spiritual IS RA EL is a Gnostic/Egyptian concept.

Well, first let me calrify by saying that I hope TGM does not think I used Gnostic in a derogatory way or as simply as a label; I simply meant it for what it means, (particularly the dualism aspect). However, that said, (Zeke) I do believe the Torah was given through the instrumentality of the Elohim-Angels and ordained through the Elohim-Angels in the hand of a mediator, first Enoch who walked with the Elohim, and Noah, who also walked with the Elohim, then Moshe the man of the Elohim, who wrote with the finger of Elohim, (and there was none like him until Yeshua) then Messiah Yeshua who is become the new eternal mediator and casts out devils with the finger of Elohim. YHWH is the Head over Messiah and Messiah is the Head over me. :)

The Gospel Matrix

Thanks for the welcome! But a "Gnostic" label is not accurate.

Where many who see the shortcomings of Yahweh's administration go astray, is in being too hasty to label Yahweh as an "evil" God, or the "corrupt demiurge." (Being hasty to label is a product of the "flesh nature," and is the reason for the Christian Church being divided into tens of thousands of disagreeing denominations under various names and labels.)

The fact is Yahweh is an evil God, but he is also a good God; the God of Genesis 2 who created the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is the God of duality, and he admits this himself:

Isaiah 45
7 I form the light,and create darkness.I make peace, and create evil.

As such, the fruits of his Christian Church throughout history have likewise been acts of extreme selflessness and kindness, and unspeakable atrocity and scandal. Who can deny this?

However, pre-Yahweh Genesis 1 makes no mention of evil, where all was considered only good. The word evil itself is not introduced in Scripture until after Yahweh is introduced, and this is done by way the tree that he created and had forbidden man to eat from. This itself is a contradiction compared to Genesis 1, where the Elohim told man:

29 God said, “Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree, which bears fruit yielding seed. It will be your food."

It was Yahweh who corrupted a once perfect creation, and put man into a flesh existence, which is why he himself had to incarnate in human flesh to "die for the sins of mankind."

As He Himself said: "He who exalts Himself [Yahweh] will be humbled [Jesus in the flesh], and he who humbles himself [Jesus in the flesh] will be exalted [when Christ returns to reign].

He taught this because He has understood it better than anyone.

daqq

Where many who see the shortcomings of Yahweh's administration go astray, is in being too hasty to label Yahweh as an "evil" God, or the "corrupt demiurge." (Being hasty to label is a product of the "flesh nature," and is the reason for the Christian Church being divided into tens of thousands of disagreeing denominations under various names and labels.)

The fact is Yahweh is an evil God, but he is also a good God; the God of Genesis 2 who created the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is the God of duality, and he admits this himself:

Isaiah 45

As such, the fruits of his Christian Church throughout history have likewise been acts of extreme selflessness and kindness, and unspeakable atrocity and scandal. Who can deny this?

However, pre-Yahweh Genesis 1 makes no mention of evil, where all was considered only good. The word evil itself is not introduced in Scripture until after Yahweh is introduced, and this is done by way the tree that he created and had forbidden man to eat from. This itself is a contradiction compared to Genesis 1, where the Elohim told man:

29 God said, “Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree, which bears fruit yielding seed. It will be your food."

It was Yahweh who corrupted a once perfect creation, and put man into a flesh existence, which is why he himself had to incarnate in human flesh to "die for the sins of mankind."

As He Himself said: "He who exalts Himself [Yahweh] will be humbled [Jesus in the flesh], and he who humbles himself [Jesus in the flesh] will be exalted [when Christ returns to reign].

Like was said, do not let the Masoretes pull the proverbial wool over your eyes, but it appears too late for that. I have the Testimony of Yhoshua the next Priest after the order of Melki-Tzedek to follow Moshe:

Joshua 17:15-18
15. And Joshua answered them, If thou be a great people, then get thee up to the wood country, and bara'-cut down for thyself there in the land of the Perizzites and of the giants, if mount Ephraim be too narrow for thee.
16. And the children of Joseph said, The hill is not enough for us: and all the Canaanites that dwell in the land of the valley have chariots of iron, both they who are of Bethshean and her towns, and they who are of the valley of Jezreel.
17. And Joshua spake unto the house of Joseph, even to Ephraim and to Manasseh, saying, Thou art a great people, and hast great power: thou shalt not have one lot only:
18. But the mountain shall be thine; for it is a wood, and thou shalt bara'-cut it down: and the outgoings of it shall be thine: for thou shalt drive out the Canaanites, though they have iron chariots, and though they be strong.

In the beginning Elohim bara'-cut down the shamayim and the erets, (Genesis 1:1).

I form the light, and bara'-cut down darkness: I make peace, and bara'-cut down evil: I YHWH do all these things, (Isaiah 45:7)

I do not care what the Masoretes did to the text a thousand years after Messiah. :)

Zeke

Well, first let me calrify by saying that I hope TGM does not think I used Gnostic in a derogatory way or as simply as a label; I simply meant it for what it means, (particularly the dualism aspect). However, that said, (Zeke) I do believe the Torah was given through the instrumentality of the Elohim-Angels and ordained through the Elohim-Angels in the hand of a mediator, first Enoch who walked with the Elohim, and Noah, who also walked with the Elohim, then Moshe the man of the Elohim, who wrote with the finger of Elohim, (and there was none like him until Yeshua) then Messiah Yeshua who is become the new eternal mediator and casts out devils with the finger of Elohim. YHWH is the Head over Messiah and Messiah is the Head over me. :)

Nothing new under the Sun, labels and names do to fit the time period in the saga of Eternal Cycles, shadowed in these type of stories Galatians 4:24-28. IS RA EL being just another aspect of a finger etching.

The Gospel Matrix

Like was said, do not let the Masoretes pull the proverbial wool over your eyes, but it appears too late for that. I have the Testimony of Yhoshua the next Priest after the order of Melki-Tzedek to follow Moshe:

Joshua 17:15-18
15. And Joshua answered them, If thou be a great people, then get thee up to the wood country, and bara'-cut down for thyself there in the land of the Perizzites and of the giants, if mount Ephraim be too narrow for thee.
16. And the children of Joseph said, The hill is not enough for us: and all the Canaanites that dwell in the land of the valley have chariots of iron, both they who are of Bethshean and her towns, and they who are of the valley of Jezreel.
17. And Joshua spake unto the house of Joseph, even to Ephraim and to Manasseh, saying, Thou art a great people, and hast great power: thou shalt not have one lot only:
18. But the mountain shall be thine; for it is a wood, and thou shalt bara'-cut it down: and the outgoings of it shall be thine: for thou shalt drive out the Canaanites, though they have iron chariots, and though they be strong.

In the beginning Elohim bara'-cut down the shamayim and the erets, (Genesis 1:1).

I form the light, and bara'-cut down darkness: I make peace, and bara'-cut down evil: I YHWH do all these things, (Isaiah 45:7)

I do not care what the Masoretes did to the text a thousand years after Messiah. :)

Entering into the arena of when and by whom selections of Scripture may or may not have been changed is a slippery slope, and ultimately fruitless when trying to "prove" aspects of the scriptural alterations. It deals with the notion of unprovable history.

What matters, and all that matters, is the NOW moment, and how the Transcendent Intelligences that have authored the Bible have intended it to exist NOW. This is for the purpose of coming to a necessary awakening/resurrection from darkened entombment that has engulfed humanity throughout the Christian Church Age.

John 9
4 I must work the works of him who sent me, while it is day. The night is coming, when no one can work. 5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

As we now enter the "third day," the opportunity is available to resurrect from the darkness that has caused all men to believe they can see while actually blind and entombed. You believe what you say about the "Masoretes" altering the text centuries ago, and surely there will be "scholars" who will agree. But there will also be scholars who disagree. The same is true with many other aspects of unprovable history.

Just as the Israelites all did what was right in their own eyes when there was "no king" (Judges), this is what Christians (and all humans) have been doing for 2,000 years while the "King," the Light of the world, has been away.

Only an acceptance of this, and mass repentance of it, can enable the resurrection that will enable man to exit the tomb and ascend to glory.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Only an acceptance of this, and mass repentance of it, can enable the resurrection that will enable man to exit the tomb and ascend to glory.

Jesus said there won't be mass repentance.

For as in the days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
(Matthew 24:38-39 NKJV)​

daqq

Entering into the arena of when and by whom selections of Scripture may or may not have been changed is a slippery slope, and ultimately fruitless when trying to "prove" aspects of the scriptural alterations. It deals with the notion of unprovable history.

What matters, and all that matters, is the NOW moment, and how the Transcendent Intelligences that have authored the Bible have intended it to exist NOW. This is for the purpose of coming to a necessary awakening/resurrection from darkened entombment that has engulfed humanity throughout the Christian Church Age.

John 9
4 I must work the works of him who sent me, while it is day. The night is coming, when no one can work. 5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

As we now enter the "third day," the opportunity is available to resurrect from the darkness that has caused all men to believe they can see while actually blind and entombed. You believe what you say about the "Masoretes" altering the text centuries ago, and surely there will be "scholars" who will agree. But there will also be scholars who disagree. The same is true with many other aspects of unprovable history.

Just as the Israelites all did what was right in their own eyes when there was "no king" (Judges), this is what Christians (and all humans) have been doing for 2,000 years while the "King," the Light of the world, has been away.

You only speak for yourself because you apparently have either decided to reject or have not studied the Septuagint which came some two hundred years, (at least the Torah portions) before the advent of Messiah and was compiled by true Jews as opposed to the non-believing Khazarians whom you uphold by your selection of their text to make your own "proofs" for what you have put forth. The passage I quoted from the top, (Gen 2:7 LXX-Septuagint) eliminates the possibility of a demiurge concept and there are many more like it:

Genesis 3:22-23 Masoretic Text
22. And YHWH Elohim said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
23. Therefore YHWH Elohim sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the soil from whence he was taken.

Genesis 3:22-23 LXX-Septuagint
22. And [the] Elohim said, Behold, Adam is become as one of us, to know good and evil, and now lest at any time he stretch forth his hand, and take of the tree of life and eat, and he shall live forever?
23. So YHWH Elohim sent him forth out of the Paradise of Delight to cultivate the soil out of which he was taken.

In the ancient Septuagint version it is the exact opposite from what you have already said in your remarks here in this thread. YHWH Elohim does not "know" evil but rather "the Elohim" are those which know good and evil. No doubt the Khazarians made such additions in attempt to reinforce their view of monotheism but they went too far, (because one does not need their additions to prove monotheism is true) and apparently they did not concern themselves with what others outside of their sect might come to later believe due to their private corruptions of the text. You are essentially teaching angel worship without even knowing it. Tisk, tisk. :crackup:

:sheep:

The Gospel Matrix

You only speak for yourself because you apparently have either decided to reject or have not studied the Septuagint which came some two hundred years, (at least the Torah portions) before the advent of Messiah and was compiled by true Jews as opposed to the non-believing Khazarians whom you uphold by your selection of their text to make your own "proofs" for what you have put forth. The passage I quoted from the top, (Gen 2:7 LXX-Septuagint) eliminates the possibility of a demiurge concept and there are many more like it:

Genesis 3:22-23 Masoretic Text
22. And YHWH Elohim said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
23. Therefore YHWH Elohim sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the soil from whence he was taken.

Genesis 3:22-23 LXX-Septuagint
22. And [the] Elohim said, Behold, Adam is become as one of us, to know good and evil, and now lest at any time he stretch forth his hand, and take of the tree of life and eat, and he shall live forever?
23. So YHWH Elohim sent him forth out of the Paradise of Delight to cultivate the soil out of which he was taken.

In the ancient Septuagint version it is the exact opposite from what you have already said in your remarks here in this thread. YHWH Elohim does not "know" evil but rather "the Elohim" are those which know good and evil. No doubt the Khazarians made such additions in attempt to reinforce their view of monotheism but they went too far, (because one does not need their additions to prove monotheism is true) and apparently they did not concern themselves with what others outside of their sect might come to later believe due to their private corruptions of the text. You are essentially teaching angel worship without even knowing it. Tisk, tisk. :crackup:

:sheep:

I am somewhat perplexed as to how you insist that Yahweh "does not know evil" when he himself declares that he orchestrates it:

Isaiah 45
7 I form the light, and create darkness. I make peace, and create calamity [literally evil]. I am Yahweh, who does all these things.

1 Samuel 16
14 Now Yahweh’s Spirit departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from Yahweh troubled him.

That is unless, of course, you insist that these texts are also corrupted?

The "names" or "labels" that we put upon these cosmic entities does not much matter. These are only earthen attempts to define things that are overwhelmingly undefinable. So whether we say the "Elohim," or "Yahweh Elohim," or "the Elohim of Genesis 1 vs. the Elohim of Genesis 2", etc, it does not matter. What must be understood and accepted is that Genesis 1 presents a state of pure cosmic harmony, all being good, and man existing in the image of God with no restrictions or limitations. That is humanity's intrinsic state of being, and the state that we strive to return to (the "Kingdom of God"). But it can never come about while worshipping a God who creates calamity, war, and evil, and who has cursed man to the dust.

I do not teach the "worship" of any entities, whether on earth or in heaven.

daqq

I am somewhat perplexed as to how you insist that Yahweh "does not know evil" when he himself declares that he orchestrates it:

Isaiah 45
7 I form the light, and create darkness. I make peace, and create calamity [literally evil]. I am Yahweh, who does all these things.

1 Samuel 16
14 Now Yahweh’s Spirit departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from Yahweh troubled him.

That is unless, of course, you insist that these texts are also corrupted?

I just posted what I believe Isaiah 45:7 states and why I believe that to be the case. You are not reading what I post so what is the use in continuing a discussion with you?

The "names" or "labels" that we put upon these cosmic entities does not much matter. These are only earthen attempts to define things that are overwhelmingly undefinable. So whether we say the "Elohim," or "Yahweh Elohim," or "the Elohim of Genesis 1 vs. the Elohim of Genesis 2", etc, it does not matter. What must be understood and accepted is that Genesis 1 presents a state of pure cosmic harmony, all being good, and man existing in the image of God with no restrictions or limitations. That is humanity's intrinsic state of being, and the state that we strive to return to (the "Kingdom of God"). But it can never come about while worshipping a God who creates calamity, war, and evil, and who has cursed man to the dust.

Clearly you do not understand what you read because Yeshua interprets Torah and Prophets and all of it is SPIRIT in his doctrine which is SPIRIT because the words that he speaks are SPIRIT and LIFE. You only show that you view the holy writings through the lenese of a carnal mindset which is why you believe what you do concerning the Father YHWH.

*SNIP*

The above highlighted statements are pretty much the same as what Marcion believed. It does not matter how you package it, repackage it, label it, or refuse to label it, what you are essentially telling me is that I must "repent" of believing in YHWH and follow you and Marcion the dead.

I'll pass . . . :)

The Gospel Matrix

I just posted what I believe Isaiah 45:7 states and why I believe that to be the case. You are not reading what I post so what is the use in continuing a discussion with you?

Clearly you do not understand what you read because Yeshua interprets Torah and Prophets and all of it is SPIRIT in his doctrine which is SPIRIT because the words that he speaks are SPIRIT and LIFE. You only show that you view the holy writings through the lenese of a carnal mindset which is why you believe what you do concerning the Father YHWH.

The above highlighted statements are pretty much the same as what Marcion believed. It does not matter how you package it, repackage it, label it, or refuse to label it, what you are essentially telling me is that I must "repent" of believing in YHWH and follow you and Marcion the dead.

I'll pass . . . :)

I have read everything you present but you are not making what I would call a valid case by insisting upon some unprovable concept of the scriptures being altered centuries go. You do not know and cannot prove that. You choose to believe that to keep conformity with your already predetermined belief structure that upholds Yahweh as the supreme God of all. If he is so supreme, then why did he choose to yield his sovereignty to those who would corrupt his Word and character and deceive billions?

The fact is, all we can "prove" about the scriptures is what lies before us in the NOW moment.

Again, Yahweh is not the Father spoken of by Christ in the Gospels. The Father fully transcends the concept of the named God, Yahweh.

Jesus/Yeshua/Yahshua/Yehoshua - whatever you insist on calling the man - was the incarnate aspect of Yahweh who was forced to humble Himself and take the burden of the world's sins. Why? Because "God the Father" is a maniacal tyrant who would eternally torment his own creation but for the sweet aroma of His sinless Son being butchered to death? That is what Christianity would have us believe, and has been the focus of its Gospel for 2,000 years. And it is pathologically inane.

The Truth of the matter, which is far more compatible with cosmic sanity, is that it was wholly necessary and just for Jesus the man to die for the sins of the world, because He Himself caused its corruption through His orchestrations in Genesis 2 and 3.

Exodus 3
14 God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM,” and he said, “You shall tell the children of Israel this: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”
15 God said moreover to Moses, “You shall tell the children of Israel this, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’"

John 8
58 Jesus said to them, “Most certainly, I tell you, before Abraham came into existence, I AM.”

Do you agree that scripturally, Jesus the man declared to be one in the same as Israel's God, and that He was, in fact, Yahweh incarnate?

It is interesting that you accuse me of having an analytical view that is of the flesh, when it is you that has put emphasis in this thread on things such as "true Jews." Race and cultures are merely vehicles through which Infinite Consciousness expresses Itself in various ways. To place special emphasis upon such things is truly "of the flesh."

I do not try to get anyone to follow "me" or any historical figure. It is encouraged to follow the whispering voice of the Spirit of Truth within, which has been withheld throughout the Christian Church Age, and is now being given to those willing to hear.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Isaiah 45

Thems grounds for blasphemy, feller.

Zeke

I have read everything you present but you are not making what I would call a valid case by insisting upon some unprovable concept of the scriptures being altered centuries go. You do not know and cannot prove that. You choose to believe that to keep conformity with your already predetermined belief structure that upholds Yahweh as the supreme God of all. If he is so supreme, then why did he choose to yield his sovereignty to those who would corrupt his Word and character and deceive billions?

The fact is, all we can "prove" about the scriptures is what lies before us in the NOW moment.

Again, Yahweh is not the Father spoken of by Christ in the Gospels. The Father fully transcends the concept of the named God, Yahweh.

Jesus/Yeshua/Yahshua/Yehoshua - whatever you insist on calling the man - was the incarnate aspect of Yahweh who was forced to humble Himself and take the burden of the world's sins. Why? Because "God the Father" is a maniacal tyrant who would eternally torment his own creation but for the sweet aroma of His sinless Son being butchered to death? That is what Christianity would have us believe, and has been the focus of its Gospel for 2,000 years. And it is pathologically inane.

The Truth of the matter, which is far more compatible with cosmic sanity, is that it was wholly necessary and just for Jesus the man to die for the sins of the world, because He Himself caused its corruption through His orchestrations in Genesis 2 and 3.

Exodus 3
14 God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM,” and he said, “You shall tell the children of Israel this: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”
15 God said moreover to Moses, “You shall tell the children of Israel this, ‘Yahweh, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’"

John 8
58 Jesus said to them, “Most certainly, I tell you, before Abraham came into existence, I AM.”

Do you agree that scripturally, Jesus the man declared to be one in the same as Israel's God, and that He was, in fact, Yahweh incarnate?

It is interesting that you accuse me of having an analytical view that is of the flesh, when it is you that has put emphasis in this thread on things such as "true Jews." Race and cultures are merely vehicles through which Infinite Consciousness expresses Itself in various ways. To place special emphasis upon such things is truly "of the flesh."

I do not try to get anyone to follow "me" or any historical figure. It is encouraged to follow the whispering voice of the Spirit of Truth within, which has been withheld throughout the Christian Church Age, and is now being given to those willing to hear.

Now thats some Divine Mojo right there.