Wimpy candidates whine about length of debate

republicanchick

Wimpy candidates whine about length of debate​

You will notice

that none of the truly pro life candidates (Cruz, Jindal, Paul, Huckabee, Rubio) complained about the length of the last R debate (3 hrs).

(Yeh, I know, Jindal wasn't there... shoulda been... but I digress)

To me, that’s rather telling…

True, I also thought the CNN debate was a little long, but…

CNN could have had a couple 10-minute breaks or something. There are a lot of R candidates, for crying out loud!

I also think they should have WARNED us it would be that long; I had no idea…You go to grab some coffee… and miss some important moment (like Trump NOT calling someone Ugly or Stupid)

Even better: there could be 2 separate debates. I hate the caste… OOPS… I mean Tier system

If there were 2 debates planned, their names should be put in a hat to decide which debate time slot (or date?) the candidate would be in…

Having 2 separate debates would also provide the added benefit of getting more people watching (total of 4 hours, not 2…), which of course is what the networks want… more ad money

In any case,

it looks like Trump and Carson just want to avoid “too many questions

+

republicanchick

… just interesting that the OTHER Rs didn’t sign that paper demanding a shorter debate… (& threatening not to show? Does this show how much they care about us “little” folks.. as in knowing about them?)

and yet… really! What do u expect from people who support baby killing

Oh! But it’s only in certain situations, you say!

Hey, everyone, how does this sound?

You law-abiding citizens of the US:

Your right to life will always be upheld by the government…

Except in certain situations—which said conditions will always be defined by… you guessed it…

the gummit

Hiel

+

republicanchick

as long as the debate was..

we still don't know enough

interesting, btw... how none of the Ds was asked ONE question

on most important issue

LIFE

you know... "Right to life, liberty..." etc...

not ONE question

like: Are Planned Barren-head staff criminals who need to be locked up like other murderers?

that kinda Q

___