Why would God need a hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timotheos

Why does God need a hell? Why does God need a hell? Why does God need a hell?

See:

Hell

hqdefault.jpg

That picture is not actually in the Bible, you know.

Mickiel

That picture is not actually in the Bible, you know.

The picture is implanted in something that is stronger than the bible; the belief system of believers. A believer in God can believe something that is not really in scripture , but the scriptures can be used in a manner that helps them believe that. Such as the Trinity; nowhere in scripture, but its implanted in the belief system of believers. The implant can be stronger than scripture, its taken root inside of the person, and now its a serious part of them.

The first seal that Jesus opened in Revelations 6th chapter, is false religion, or these implants I am discussing. These deeply rooted religious traditions are the " White Horse" in Rev. 6:2. He that sat on the horse had a bow, I think that bow is a religious weapon used on this world of both believer and unbeliever; I believe that bow he has, that weapon, is the bible. Using the bible as a weapon against humanity and unsuspecting believers. The twisted biblical doctrines of believers is the result of this being on the White Horse going out to conquer. Its the first seal opened, or unleashed on humanity; and CHRIST is the one who unleashes it! That right there is a truth that religion simply has to ignore, they can't handle it; its Jesus who unleashes this. Its right there in scripture!

Mickiel

In Isaiah 6:3, " Holy, Holy , Holy is the Lord of Hosts." You think a God like this can build a prison and crowd it with beings of his own workmanship; and punish them alive forever and ever with no end, what kind of depraved mind do you think God has?

KingdomRose

Why would God or Jesus waste their time on humanity if they did not provide a way for us all to be with them. Well they did, but religion has muddied the waters of truth so much, that it has blinded humanity from it.

You could stand on the corner and speak the truth, and men will ignore you. They will totally ignore truth wherever it is spoken, because they are addicted to " Religious truth."

Again and again Jesus, in Luke 19:10, " For the Son of Man is come to seek and save that which was lost." this is what Jesus is doing, or will do; seek out the unconverted. Go after them;chase them, the things the believers in God will not do. The action of " Seeking" those who reject Christ, is something religion is tired of doing, so they would rather quickly condemn them, than to take the time to help them.

Jesus sought those people who were lost, but he didn't force them to change. In fact, he said: "Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet." (Matthew 10:14, NASB)

Can you see that Jesus did not condone chasing after a person that didn't want to listen to him? It is entirely up to the people that Christians talk to, to either accept the truth or reject it. If they reject it, what did Jesus say to do?

:carryon:

KingdomRose

Adam and Eve did not die, their just sleep; their bodies are dead, but not their consciousness; and that is what the serpent meant by telling them, " You shall not " Surely die"; he meant their consciousness would not die.

That is exactly right! Satan wanted them to believe that they wouldn't really die! If your consciousness is not dead, YOU are not dead! What Satan said was NOT the truth. God inspired King Solomon to write: "The dead are conscious of NOTHING at all." (Eccles.9:5)

A&E already knew the difference between good and evil. The way they "became like God" was: they decided what was good or evil.....for themselves. That is why they were condemned. They didn't want to do things Jehovah's way any more.

You can have your ill-conceived thread. I've had enough of your garbage. I won't be back here, and my heart breaks for all of the young ones who read your stuff and are fooled by it.

:kookoo:

Mickiel

You can have your ill-conceived thread. I've had enough of your garbage. I won't be back here, and my heart breaks for all of the young ones who read your stuff and are fooled by it.

:kookoo:

Well I am sorry to see you go in such a mood; I wish you well on your journey.

Mickiel

The doctrine of eternal hell punishing is so deeply entrenched, so widely accepted and believed, it has to have had " Spiritual help" to become such a truth in believers eyes. For those of us who don't believe it, I have a question for you few. This is an above average deception, just too well done for no outside help to be involved. My question is this; we know satan has a hand in on it, that much is obvious.

But you ever wonder if God is involved in it?

The thought has crossed my mind. Because its just too well done. Too powerful and all incompassing. I mean, this is no fly by night deception; this is big time, look at how many believers are going for it.

I think its far more to it than meets the understanding.

Prizebeatz1

The doctrine of eternal hell punishing is so deeply entrenched, so widely accepted and believed, it has to have had " Spiritual help" to become such a truth in believers eyes. For those of us who don't believe it, I have a question for you few. This is an above average deception, just too well done for no outside help to be involved. My question is this; we know satan has a hand in on it, that much is obvious.

But you ever wonder if God is involved in it?

The thought has crossed my mind. Because its just too well done. Too powerful and all incompassing. I mean, this is no fly by night deception; this is big time, look at how many believers are going for it.

I think its far more to it than meets the understanding.

Hell is the result of the thought that we could ever be separate from God. It manifests when we make the transition from childhood to adulthood but we don't recognize its significance. It hovers in the background of our lives where it sinks deeply and embeds into our individual conscious and then spreads to the collective conscious. We get glued to an alternate identity other than our infinite and eternal identity and it is painful but we don't know what's wrong. Our behavior suffers as we feel the effects on our lives. Multiply that by how many billions of people and how many thousands of centuries and we have utter madness masquerading like nothing is wrong. There is an accumulation of momentum that keeps us trapped in a vicious cycle. It's difficult to stop but it is not impossible. WE are the ones who have caused this mess. Each and every one of us has contributed to the issue. We also have the power to reverse it. Peace.

Mickiel

Hell is the result of the thought that we could ever be separate from God. It manifests when we make the transition from childhood to adulthood but we don't recognize its significance. It hovers in the background of our lives where it sinks deeply and embeds into our individual conscious and then spreads to the collective conscious. We get glued to an alternate identity other than our infinite and eternal identity and it is painful but we don't know what's wrong. Our behavior suffers as we feel the effects on our lives. Multiply that by how many billions of people and how many thousands of centuries and we have utter madness masquerading like nothing is wrong. There is an accumulation of momentum that keeps us trapped in a vicious cycle. It's difficult to stop but it is not impossible. WE are the ones who have caused this mess. Each and every one of us has contributed to the issue. We also have the power to reverse it. Peace.

Very well stated, especially the part about being " Glued to an alternate identity." Its exactly what false religion is.

Mickiel

We will have an eternal identity in our future with God, and I think it is being formulate even now. And hell cannot seperate us from God. We will get out of these vicious cycles, it is part if our infinite destiny.

Prizebeatz1

We will have an eternal identity in our future with God, and I think it is being formulate even now. And hell cannot seperate us from God. We will get out of these vicious cycles, it is part if our infinite destiny.

Just the fact that we think there could be a hell is evidence of an unconscious belief that we can separate from God. Hell cannot be reconciled with the truth and many people don't want to see this because the idea of hell is more important to them than developing thier own connection with God. It's mostly not their fault, it's just that no one really showed them how to connect much less that it is even a possibility. But remember the story of the prodigal son. No matter how lost we get on our journey, all paths lead back to God because we were never really separated in the first place. All we've really done is blocked him out of our awareness by identifying with the personality.

Last edited:

Mickiel

:yawn: Who cares what we imagine. What has God said? Ac 20:20 :poly: We walk in: goodness, righteousness and truth (Eph 5:9). You walk in darkness (Ac 13:8–11, Jn 2:8–11) :reals: and expect to see. :eek:

So Christians walk in goodness? Does that being good explain why Christians are always telling people that they walk in darkness? Your always calling people the son of satan. So being good is telling others they are going to your hell?

Are you then suggesting that doing those " Good things", insulting and condemning people" is what God wants you to do?

What kind of God do you worship?

Status
Not open for further replies.