why is the government against we the people?

republicanchick

well, neither one of us has all day. There are many scandals and stories of corruption in gummit that i will not have time to tell about/touch on

but here are some (and you out there have many tales yourself):

• IRS targets conservatives-- persecutes them for not being libs (doesn't grant them tax exempt status for their nonprofits, or makes them go through a bzillion hoops, keeps them thinking that some day they will after this paper is filed and that piece of their life is exposed to them...)
    • the government steals a $200,000 house b/c the son the of owner sold (I believe it was) $4000 in marijuana (non-Colorado state..)
    • government steals land supposedly under eminent domain, then does absolutely nothing w/ the land for years
    • government steals CHILDREN from parents so that rich people can buy those children (b/c they cannot have children themselves... and as we all know, $$ can buy anything, even humans)
    • gummit steals money through taxes to find out how shrimp do running on underwater treadmills
    • gummit tells us we have to vaccinate your children, like it or not-- never mind that no one TRUSTS said gummit... How do we know the gummit doesn't think (and we know it does) that the world is over-populated, something has 2b done, and so we the oppressors need to give we the people's children a vaccine that they will think is for some disease prevention or other, but which is really designed to keep said child from ... say, living to, say, age 60? I mean, yeh, sure, I admit I am @ time paranoid but... Really.. HOW do we KNOW??

republicanchick

• making we the people fill out book-sized tax forms on ALL income (even that $10 gift Granny gave u for Christmas) when those working for the IRS can get away with tax evasion year after year AND get a bonus to boot
  • private sector folks have to wait for the boss (who has to pay ridiculous taxes and adhere to massive ridiculous regulations) for a raise--Congress just votes themselves one and it's not supposed to strike us as ODD