Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracerBullet

I'm a bit late in warning those parents who had planned on taking their children to Disney World in Orlando this weekend, but many family organizations had put out the word, including having a warning from the sky:

Gay-Day-Disney-flying-banner-altered-6-7-141.jpg

Aside from all of the lewd behavior that will be going on in public and sodomizing done in restroom toilet stalls, here's the main calendar for the 23rd annual "Gay Days Orlando":

http://gaydays.com/Calendar/Main/

Back later with Linda Harvey's article.
gay_days_disneyland_anaheim_22.jpg

9220492.0.jpg

Gay-Days.jpg

MTE5NDg0MDUyNzk4NjA0ODE1.jpg

would you look at all that debauchery :yawn:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
would you look at all that debauchery :yawn:

I would like to thank homosexual activist TracerBullet for once again showing the readers of this thread how important children are to the homosexual movement.

If I may, I'd like to add another picture to Traci's "family album" (this is one of the more tame pictures) :

gay-day-walt-disney-world-magic-kingdom-orlando-florida.jpg

Let's hope that not too many unsuspecting parents that took their children to Disney World over this past weekend had to explain to them why men dressed in women's clothing use the women's restroom and the various other things that occur when proud and unrepentant moral degenerates gather.

Maybe Traci can tell us a little bit about the upcoming "Bear Bash"?

timthumb.php

For those of you not familiar with the term "Bear", I talked about it briefly in part 1 of the thread.

"In male bisexual and gay culture, a Bear is a large, hairy man who projects an image of rugged masculinity. Bears are one of many LGBT communities with events, codes, and a culture-specific identity.

The term Bear was popularized by Richard Bulger, who, along with his then partner Chris Nelson (1960–2006) founded Bear Magazine in 1987. There is some contention surrounding whether Bulger originated the term and the subculture's conventions. George Mazzei wrote an article for The Advocate in 1979 called "Who's Who in the Zoo?", that characterized homosexuals as seven types of animals, including bears.[1]

Some Bears place importance on presenting a hypermasculine image and may shun interaction with, and even disdain, men who exhibit effeminacy...

Bears are almost always gay or bisexual men. Increasingly, transgender or transsexual men (trans men) and those who shun labels for gender and sexuality are also included within Bear communities. However, heterosexual men who have Bearish physical traits and are affirming of their gay friends and family (or their gay fans, in the case of a celebrity) may also be informally accorded "honorary" Bear status.[6] A smaller number of lesbians, particularly butch dykes, also participate in Bear culture, referring to themselves with the distinct label of ursula.[7]..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(gay_culture)

As we can see, homosexuals are "equal opportunity perverts", as Bears allow those that have their genitals mutilated and even "butch dykes" into their exclusive club.

TracerBullet

I would like to thank homosexual activist TracerBullet for once again showing the readers of this thread how important children are to the homosexual movement.

If I may, I'd like to add another picture to Traci's "family album" (this is one of the more tame pictures) :

gay-day-walt-disney-world-magic-kingdom-orlando-florida.jpg

Let's hope that not too many unsuspecting parents that took their children to Disney World over this past weekend had to explain to them why men dressed in women's clothing use the women's restroom and the various other things that occur when proud and unrepentant moral degenerates gather.

Maybe Traci can tell us a little bit about the upcoming "Bear Bash"?

timthumb.php

For those of you not familiar with the term "Bear", I talked about it briefly in part 1 of the thread.

"In male bisexual and gay culture, a Bear is a large, hairy man who projects an image of rugged masculinity. Bears are one of many LGBT communities with events, codes, and a culture-specific identity.

The term Bear was popularized by Richard Bulger, who, along with his then partner Chris Nelson (1960–2006) founded Bear Magazine in 1987. There is some contention surrounding whether Bulger originated the term and the subculture's conventions. George Mazzei wrote an article for The Advocate in 1979 called "Who's Who in the Zoo?", that characterized homosexuals as seven types of animals, including bears.[1]

Some Bears place importance on presenting a hypermasculine image and may shun interaction with, and even disdain, men who exhibit effeminacy...

Bears are almost always gay or bisexual men. Increasingly, transgender or transsexual men (trans men) and those who shun labels for gender and sexuality are also included within Bear communities. However, heterosexual men who have Bearish physical traits and are affirming of their gay friends and family (or their gay fans, in the case of a celebrity) may also be informally accorded "honorary" Bear status.[6] A smaller number of lesbians, particularly butch dykes, also participate in Bear culture, referring to themselves with the distinct label of ursula.[7]..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(gay_culture)

As we can see, homosexuals are "equal opportunity perverts", as Bears allow those that have their genitals mutilated and even "butch dykes" into their exclusive club.

attack and change the topic. you do that every time someone here exposes your false witness

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Can you provide scripture where God condemns that?

What, so that you can tell your drag queen friends that their sick behavior goes against Holy Scripture?

Deuteronomy 22:5

shagster01

What, so that you can tell your drag queen friends that their sick behavior goes against Holy Scripture?

There is a lot of debate about this. What is womens and mens clothing? Where do jeans and t-shirt fall? What about uni-sex clothing? Is it based on pop culture's definition of mens and womens?

For example, at work we all wear the same polos and shorts/pants, whether man or woman. Are you saying we violate this scripture?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is a lot of debate about this. What is womens and mens clothing? Where do jeans and t-shirt fall? What about uni-sex clothing? Is it based on pop culture's definition of mens and womens?

For example, at work we all wear the same polos and shorts/pants, whether man or woman. Are you saying we violate this scripture?

What's to debate? Wearing apparel and makeup that makes you appear that you're identifying with the opposite gender:

1335040646_extras_ladillos_1_0.jpg

is not the same as wearing a practical clothing for work.

stock-footage-a-female-forklift-truck-driver-and-her-male-co-worker-are-working-in-a-warehouse-at-night-and.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
attack and change the topic. you do that every time someone here exposes your false witness

Come on Traci, you've been to enough 'pride parades' to know what goes on when sexual deviants get together to celebrate perversion. (Traci is obviously too shy to talk about the upcoming "Orlando Bear Bash" or the "Bear culture" in the 'community' that he incessantly defends).

Don't take my word for what goes on at "Gay Days" at Disney World, read what proud and unrepentant homosexual Pete Werner has to say about it.

Why I’m not going to Gay Days this year

54267721.jpg

June 2006

Authors Note: This article pertains mainly to the Saturday event during Gay Days. The rest of the week is fairly benign. My suggestion to those who wish to avoid the event is to avoid the Magic Kingdom on the first Saturday of June. During the week, a different theme park is featured for the "Gay Days" event. If you wish to avoid the crowds, I suggest that you avoid the scheduled park for that day.

“Go get a room."

That’s exactly what I feel like yelling this time every year as Gay Days descend upon Orlando. I know that during the first week in June, unsuspecting families and otherwise good and reasonable people will, at times, be confronted with images and events they would probably rather not see or experience on their family vacation. These people paid to visit Disney World, but during the first week in June, it looks a lot more like South Beach.

For the record, I’m a 42-year old gay man living in Orlando. I’ve been to Gay Days before, and thought it was a little bit over the top, but always bit my lip – especially here on the site. This year though, it just seems completely out of control, and I wanted to get this off my chest.

I’ve watched over the years as Gay Days has grown in scope and size. What once was a small group of well-meaning gay men and lesbians has grown – and in my opinion, deformed – into what is now nothing more than a vile spectacle of self indulgence and indecency.

No matter how prudish that last sentence may sound, trust me – I’m no prude. I have a liberal streak that cuts through me like a hot knife through butter, but I like to think that I was raised with a certain sense of decency and a pretty good sense of right and wrong. There is a time and a place for everything, and Disney World is neither in this instance...

Read more: http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-gay-days.htm

What Pete Werner is saying is this: If you want to contract HIV/AIDS, anal cancer, syphilis, gonorrhea or one of the many sexually transmitted diseases that afflict those that engage in same sex sodomy, do it in the privacy of your own sodomy chambers (bedroom, park bushes, gay bathhouses and public restroom toilets stalls) where innocent children and people who are repulsed by deviant sexual behavior don't have to see it.

Right Aaron?

shagster01

What's to debate? Wearing apparel and makeup that makes you appear that you're identifying with the opposite gender is not the same as wearing a practical clothing for work.

Who decides what makes someone appear that they're identifying with the opposite gender? Pop culture? The fashon industry? You?

For example, who gets to decide that dresses are ladies clothing?

And what is men's clothing?

alwight

That seems to rate right up there with the wearing of mixed weave cloth. :plain:
Linen and wool are fine apparently unless they are used in the same garment, then they're clearly anti-God.
Have you checked your clothing labels lately aCW? I wouldn't want to see you in hell. :nono:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That seems to rate right up there with the wearing mixed weave cloth. :plain:
Linen and wool are fine apparently unless they are used in the same garment, then they're clearly anti-God.
Have you checked your clothing labels lately aCW? I wouldn't want to see you in hell. :nono:

I'm already going to Hell because I eat shellfish (forget about Christian repentance, the way to Heaven is through Jewish Ceremonial laws).

So Al, did you ever do any cross-dressing in your "active" days?

alwight

I'm already going to Hell because I eat shellfish (forget about Christian repentance, the way to Heaven is through Jewish Ceremonial laws).

Does dressing in drag count if it is clear that you are in drag and is meant to be humorous?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Does dressing in drag count if it is clear that you are in drag and is meant to be humorous?

From a Christian point of view, I've never found any "humor" seeing a man dress in women's clothing and wearing women's makeup (but then I'm not a liberal New Yorker who voted in Rudy Giuliani as mayor).

070414_rudy_giuliani_drag1.jpg

So Al, do tell us about the drag queens back in the 80's when you were "active".

shagster01

Quote:

From a Christian point of view, I've never found any "humor" seeing a man dress in women's clothing and wearing women's makeup (but then I'm not a liberal New Yorker who voted in Rudy Giuliani as mayor).

070414_rudy_giuliani_drag1.jpg

So Al, do tell us about the drag queens back in the 80's when you were "active".

You didn't like Mrs. Doubtfire?

alwight

I've never noticed anything actually meant to be humorous in the Bible and Bible-bashing folk are not generally noted for their levity and wit imo aCW. :(
Christian hair shirts would have to come from the same animal of course, no mixing of hair.

No, I'm far too introverted, conventional and shy, these guys are usually outrageous extraverts.
The better drag acts tend to be quick witted and very clever, but the point here surely is whether simply wearing perhaps OTT female clothes for a perhaps obvious drag act is the same as a man just trying to pass himself off as a woman?
What exactly is God's view on this?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
A society with an ounce of common sense and decency?

Laws against cross dressing were decriminalized years ago, which was part of the 1972 homosexual agenda.

6. Repeal of all state laws prohibiting transvestism and cross-dressing. (1972 State-6)
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/908140/posts

You didn't answer. Who decides if a piece of clothing is womens or mens?

Since homosexuality was decriminalized, these freaks do.

WARNING! Extremely offensive language and behavior (but then what would you expect from a bunch of queers?).

Hunky Jesus Contest, Easter Sunday 2014

Now Doper, keep in mind that these freaks are the "icons" of lifestyle and agenda that you defend. Makes you feel pretty good about having your children around them doesn't it?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

No, I'm far too introverted, conventional and shy, these guys are usually outrageous extraverts.

So you are one of those who annabenedettttti (and now Aaron) claim are in "the majority [and] are living so quietly that no one would ever know"?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3922010&postcount=5

The better drag acts tend to be quick witted and very clever, but the point here surely is whether simply wearing perhaps OTT female clothes for a perhaps obvious drag act is the same as a man just trying to pass himself off as a woman?

It sounds like you've been to a few drag acts in gay bars Al. Do tell more about the 'culture'.

What exactly is God's view on this?

The Bible has many verses on manliness.
http://www.openbible.info/topics/manliness

Status
Not open for further replies.