Why Christians DON'T need Rules, Laws, Works, Religion, Predestination, etc.

Epoisses

The jesus you preach also died for folks that are perishing in their sins, he failed to save them.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

The Jesus we preach has saved the world including you. The whole world has been justified, sanctified and glorified 'in Christ'. Jesus accomplished his mission on the cross now his mission in the corrupt heart of man begins.

Robert Pate

Banned
Your savior can't save, he's worthless.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Salvation has been provided for all by the doing and the dying of Jesus, but you think that it is some sort of a sin to believe on him. The words "faith" and "believe" appear in the Bible hundreds of times leaving you without an excuse.

Ben Masada

But Lord, Lord, wasn't I predestinated.

And Jesus said, "Depart from me. I never knew you".

Predestination is illogic. It contradicts the doctrine of the Freewill. Predestination and Freewill cannot exist simultaneously. Since Freewill is in the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach, and predestination is a Hellenist doctrine to be found only in the gospel of Paul, we are better off adopting Freewill and discarding predestination.

Robert Pate

Banned
Predestination is illogic. It contradicts the doctrine of the Freewill. Predestination and Freewill cannot exist simultaneously. Since Freewill is in the gospel of Jesus aka the Tanach, and predestination is a Hellenist doctrine to be found only in the gospel of Paul, we are better off adopting Freewill and discarding predestination.

Now, if you could believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.

Epoisses

If God is all knowing then he knows every free will choice before it's made. The builder of the house is more powerful than the house.

Ben Masada

If God is all knowing then he knows every free will choice before it's made. The builder of the house is more powerful than the house.

God is all knowing all right and He does every thing He wishes but one; the thing you wish He did or should have done. The Lord does not work that way. IMHO, the Lord granted us with Freewill because He did not want to deal with robots.

Ben Masada

Now, if you could believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.

Assuming that your father has passed away, do you still believe him? Considering that you would say "Yes" that's my point about Jesus, the man I have read so much about him. I still believe him, but he is dead. Then, another point is that I find hard to believe about 80% of what other people say about him, especially Christians.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Assuming that your father has passed away, do you still believe him? Considering that you would say "Yes" that's my point about Jesus, the man I have read so much about him. I still believe him, but he is dead. Then, another point is that I find had to believe about 80% of what other people say about him, especially Christians.

The New Testament witness is so strong you would have to be the worlds biggest fool to not believe it.

Ben Masada

The New Testament witness is so strong you would have to be the worlds biggest fool to not believe it.

You are right. I indeed would be the worlds biggest fool to believe in the NT. Even Jesus did not believe in it. Every time Jesus referred to the Scriptures as the Word of God, he had the Tanach in mind. The NT he never even dreamed would ever rise.