Why Calvinist, Catholics, Muslims, Others are Lost

beloved57

nanja

They are blinded to believe the lie that God chose all of humanity in Christ,

Yes that is a Lie, one which pateism unethically exploits !

So they can only seek the God of their own understanding because they have been blinded
from the Truth lest they become saved. So they must be kept in ignorance, and remain in darkness.

Yes, they shall be kept in darkness until the day of Judgment, Peter writes about them 2 Pet 2:9

The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

And if a person says that they believed in order to get saved then they are saying
they delivered themselves out of the power of darkness and bondage of satan. And that's also a lie!

Absolutely, correct, taking credit for that which Christ does for those He died for !

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Isn't it God's will that all men be saved?

1 Timothy 2:3-4 New King James Version (NKJV)

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Are you not speaking against the desire of the Father?
Why do you say God's will doesn't work. What's the point of him willing of it doesn't do anything

Robert Pate

Banned
They are blinded to believe the lie that God chose all of humanity in Christ,
which would then include even the devil's children Mat. 13:38-39 and the cursed goats
which God prepared for Judgment in the lake of fire Mat. 25:41!

So they can only seek the God of their own understanding because they have been blinded
from the Truth lest they become saved. So they must be kept in ignorance, and remain in darkness.

And if a person says that they believed in order to get saved then they are saying
they delivered themselves out of the power of darkness and bondage of satan. And that's also a lie!

2 Cor. 4:3-4
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,
lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

~~~~~

If God did not provide salvation for all, but only for some, then you have a devisive unjust God.

Question is, Why is it that God didn't predestinate all to salvation? Why just some? Neither Nanja or B57 can answer that question.

Calvinist like the Pharisees like to think that they are the special chosen ones. God saw something in them that was special, of course they will deny this.

"Goodie, Goodie for me, God chose me and not a sinner like thee".

beloved57

If God did not provide salvation for all, but only for some, then you have a devisive unjust God.

Question is, Why is it that God didn't predestinate all to salvation? Why just some? Neither Nanja or B57 can answer that question.

Calvinist like the Pharisees like to think that they are the special chosen ones. God saw something in them that was special, of course they will deny this.

"Goodie, Goodie for me, God chose me and not a sinner like thee".

Blasphemy and calling God Unjust!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You don't choose to believe, plain and simple. If you were born in India, you would be Hindu. If you lived in Bangkok, you'd be a Buddhist. If you were born in Japan you'd be an atheist.

A person doesn't control what they believe.

This is what they call a silly post. Think more before hitting
those keys.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh thanks for the warning.

Now tell us there gm, how do you decide who is good. Do you look inside a person's heart? Do you separate bone from marrow?

I knew a therapist once. He became a Calvinist. He quit all that bleeding heart junk that the raving Ravens flocks to.

Obviously, he wasn't a very good therapist.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How do you Calvinists explain Matthew 23:37? "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not"