Who's Already Condemned

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
CONDEMNED (WHOS)
John 3:17-18
17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Acts 4:12
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
Mark 16:15-16
15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 "He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.
II Jn 1:9
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
John 15:26
26 "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
John 16:8-9
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 3:33-35
33 "He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
35 "The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
Matt 11:27
27 "All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
Matt 12:37-39
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
38 Then some of the scribes and Pharisees answered, saying, "Teacher, we want to see a sign from You."
39 But He answered and said to them, "An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.
John 16:1-2
1 "These things I have spoken to you, that you should not be made to stumble.
2 "They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service.
Rom 14:22
22 Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
Jude 1:5
5 But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
Jude 1:4
4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Gal 5:19-21
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
1 Cor 6:9-10
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.
Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
James 3:1-14
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
3 Indeed, we put bits in horses' mouths that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body.
4 Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires.
5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.
7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
8 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God.
10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.
11 Does a spring send forth fresh water and bitter from the same opening?
12 Can a fig tree, my brethren, bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Thus no spring can yield both salt water and fresh.
13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom.
14 But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth.
Rom 14:22-23
22 Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
23 But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.
(NKJ)
XXX Sin is inside you. What you see is only evidence of the sin that is in you. In the milk understanding one cannot get inside themselves and judge them selves. But in the meat one is inside themselves and judging themselves. If your judging others about anything that you yourself have not accomplished your still in the milk. If your judging yourself and forgiving others your in the meat understanding.

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
John 8:5-9
5 "Now Moses, in the law, commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do You say?"
6 This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger, as though He did not hear.
7 So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first."
8 And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground.
9 Then those who heard it, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, beginning with the oldest even to the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
(NKJ)

Rom 14:23
23 But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.
(NKJ)

beameup

XXX Sin is inside you. What you see is only evidence of the sin that is in you. In the milk understanding one cannot get inside themselves and judge them selves. But in the meat one is inside themselves and judging themselves. If your judging others about anything that you yourself have not accomplished your still in the milk. If your judging yourself and forgiving others your in the meat understanding.

But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times
some will apostasize from the faith, paying attention
to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons
- 1 Tim 4:1

Ben Masada

John 8:"Now Moses, in the law, commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do You say?" This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger, as though He did not hear. So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first." And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground. Then those who heard it, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, beginning with the oldest even to the last. And Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. Rom 14:23 But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.(NKJ)

What could Jesus have said any thing if he had no role in the Sanhedrin? Nothing! The point is that the case never happened as the Sanhedrin did not work that way. That was a forgery interpolated into the text either by the Hellenist who wrote that gospel or by the Fathers of the Church when they were about to canonize the NT in the 4th Century.

beameup

What could Jesus have said any thing if he had no role in the Sanhedrin? Nothing! The point is that the case never happened as the Sanhedrin did not work that way. That was a forgery interpolated into the text either by the Hellenist who wrote that gospel or by the Fathers of the Church when they were about to canonize the NT in the 4th Century.

The "Early Church Fathers" wrote in the 1st & 2nd centuries.
As well, the Jewish-Roman historian Josephus wrote in the 1st century.
They would disagree with you and the "rabbis" that teach nonsense.

I would be surprised if the Dead Sea Scrolls didn't reveal relevant information, as well...

Ben Masada

The "Early Church Fathers" wrote in the 1st & 2nd centuries. As well, the Jewish-Roman historian Josephus wrote in the 1st century. They would disagree with you and the "rabbis" that teach nonsense. I would be surprised if the Dead Sea Scrolls didn't reveal relevant information, as well...

They would disagree with me in reference to what, that the woman caught in adultery was exposed to Jesus to decide on her stoning to death? I have read the works of Josephus several times and he does not mention a single word about that case which is an evidence that it never happened.To Josephus btw, even Jesus never happened as that paragraph in the "Wars of the Jews" about him was a forgery interpolated by the Fathers of the Church in the 4th Century.

beameup

They would disagree with me in reference to what, that the woman caught in adultery was exposed to Jesus to decide on her stoning to death?

Jesus teaching in the Temple just prior to his arrest and execution:
And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery;
and when they had set her in the midst, They say unto him, Rabbi, this woman
was taken in adultery, in the very act. John 8:3-4

For 4 days prior to the Passover, the LAMB without spot of blemish was EXAMINED to insure that he had no "spot or blemish".
You should know that every detail of that last week prior to the crucifixion, Jesus was fulfilling a carefully orchestrated design by the Father.
Finally, the Sanhedrin passed judgment upon Jesus with FALSE WITNESSES, however the authority for EXECUTION was denied by the Roman authorities.

Ben Masada

Jesus teaching in the Temple just prior to his arrest and execution: And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, They say unto him, Rabbi, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. John 8:3-4

For 4 days prior to the Passover, the LAMB without spot of blemish was EXAMINED to insure that he had no "spot or blemish". You should know that every detail of that last week prior to the crucifixion, Jesus was fulfilling a carefully orchestrated design by the Father. Finally, the Sanhedrin passed judgment upon Jesus with FALSE WITNESSES, however the authority for EXECUTION was denied by the Roman authorities.

Did they have the husband of the woman caught in adultery present to throw the first stone? I don't think so or you missed to mention him. Did they have some documentation that the woman had be caught in adultery? No, they didn't. Do you know the definition of a forgery? Either the Hellenist who wrote that gospel interpolated that forgery into the text or the Fathers of the Church did it in the 4th Century. So, don't mention this lie anymore because it indeed did not happen. For a married woman to be caught in adultery at that time she had first to be out of her mind. On the other hand, if she was not married but a prostitute, she could not be stone to death. Unless she became a prostitute from the house of her own father.

beameup

Did they have the husband of the woman caught in adultery present to throw the first stone? I don't think so or you missed to mention him. Did they have some documentation that the woman had be caught in adultery? No, they didn't. Do you know the definition of a forgery? Either the Hellenist who wrote that gospel interpolated that forgery into the text or the Fathers of the Church did it in the 4th Century. So, don't mention this lie anymore because it indeed did not happen. For a married woman to be caught in adultery at that time she had first to be out of her mind. On the other hand, if she was not married but a prostitute, she could not be stone to death. Unless she became a prostitute from the house of her own father.

You have very little knowledge of what the practices of Judaism were prior to 70 A.D., because Judaism was totally destroyed between 70 A.D. Judaism was "reinvented" following the destruction of the Temple and Mosaic Judaism. The "reinvention" of Judaism has been going on for 2 millennia.
The "knowledge" that is beyond question can be found in the Torah:
Thou shalt not commit adultery. - Exo 20:14 Neither shalt thou commit adultery. - Deut 5:18
And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbor's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. - Lev 20:10
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben Masada

You have very little knowledge of what the practices of Judaism were prior to 70 A.D., because Judaism was totally destroyed between 70 A.D. Judaism was "reinvented" following the destruction of the Temple and Mosaic Judaism. The "reinvention" of Judaism has been going on for 2 millennia. The "knowledge" that is beyond question can be found in the Torah: Thou shalt not commit adultery. - Exo 20:14 Neither shalt thou commit adultery.- Deut 5:18 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery withhis neighbor's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. - Lev 20:10.

Why don't you offer this post above to the other Jews in this website to see if they have a different answer from mine? Judaism was not at all destroyed in 70 ACE. Judaism was rather enhanced with the times of the Rabbis.

beameup

Why don't you offer this post above to the other Jews in this website to see if they have a different answer from mine? Judaism was not at all destroyed in 70 ACE. Judaism was rather enhanced with the times of the Rabbis.

You cannot be using current (post-70AD) "Judaism" to comment on the examination of Yeshua by detectives of the Sanhedrin prior to his falsified conviction.
Yeshua was basing his teaching on Moses and not the corruption of Moses which had occurred prior to the 1st Century BCE.
However, with the destruction of the Temple, "Moses" becomes irrelevant, as "Moses" cannot be observed. (However, Moses will soon be observed with the construction of the Temple in Jerusalem - the Sanhedrin has already been assembled).

Ben Masada

You cannot be using current (post-70AD) "Judaism" to comment on the examination of Yeshua by detectives of the Sanhedrin prior to his falsified conviction. Yeshua was basing his teaching on Moses and not the corruption of Moses which had occurred prior to the 1st Century BCE. However, with the destruction of the Temple, "Moses" becomes irrelevant, as "Moses" cannot be observed. (However, Moses will soon be observed with the construction of the Temple in Jerusalem - the Sanhedrin has already been assembled).

This is the biggest mistake you have ever committed by saying that Moses has become irrelevant today. It shows you have zero knowledge of the religious way of life among religious Jews. Sometimes, it comes to my mind that they could even commit idolatry by venerating Moses so vehemently. "Moses" has almost become a synonym for the Law, the Decalogue. Jesus himself referred to "Moses" as the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)

beameup

This is the biggest mistake you have ever committed by saying that Moses has become irrelevant today. It shows you have zero knowledge of the religious way of life among religious Jews. Sometimes, it comes to my mind that they could even commit idolatry by venerating Moses so vehemently. "Moses" has almost become a synonym for the Law, the Decalogue. Jesus himself referred to "Moses" as the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)

I mentioned that Moses will be reinstated there in Israel when the Temple is rebuilt.
I'm surprised you are unaware of the work of the Temple Institute. Everything is already prepared. The Levites are practicing slitting the lamb's throat and building the fire.
... then Messiah comes :)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
That is so true. There is only one guaranteed Holy Spirit. The one that only quotes new testament.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Ben Masada

I mentioned that Moses will be reinstated there in Israel when the Temple is rebuilt.
I'm surprised you are unaware of the work of the Temple Institute. Everything is already prepared. The Levites are practicing slitting the lamb's throat and building the fire.
... then Messiah comes :)

Unfortunately, I am aware of what the Levites are doing but, this of Moses being reinstated in Israel when the Temple is rebuilt, you better wake up and smell the coffee because this will never happened. Moses died and once dead none has never returned from the grave. (II Samuel 12:23; Psalm 49:12,20; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; etc)

beameup

Unfortunately, I am aware of what the Levites are doing but, this of Moses being reinstated in Israel when the Temple is rebuilt, you better wake up and smell the coffee because this will never happened. Moses died and once dead none has never returned from the grave. (II Samuel 12:23; Psalm 49:12,20; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; etc)

By "Moses" we mean Mosaic Law, the Torah. The Temple Institute has made all the preparations and trained the priests. Building could be started tomorrow if they could agree on the site. :)
However, it will be Messiah that rules from the Temple.

ttruscott

They are those who have already committed the unforgivable sin by putting their faith in the idea that YHWH was a false god making false claims to divine and false promises about election and salvation.

They considered HIM to be the first and therefore the worst liar and the father of all subsequent lies and evil. They knew that if YHWH ever proved HE was GOD then they would end in eternal hell but they thought that was a better chance for happiness than taking the risk of ever being HIS bride in heaven. These are the people sown into Adam as the people of the evil one who are condemned already for their unbelief, their lack of faith in HIM as their GOD and in HIS promises of heaven by salvation...thus reserving their place prepared for them in hell in the outer darkness.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
They are those who have already committed the unforgivable sin by putting their faith in the idea that YHWH was a false god making false claims to divine and false promises about election and salvation.

They considered HIM to be the first and therefore the worst liar and the father of all subsequent lies and evil. They knew that if YHWH ever proved HE was GOD then they would end in eternal hell but they thought that was a better chance for happiness than taking the risk of ever being HIS bride in heaven. These are the people sown into Adam as the people of the evil one who are condemned already for their unbelief, their lack of faith in HIM as their GOD and in HIS promises of heaven by salvation...thus reserving their place prepared for them in hell in the outer darkness.

I said
Have you got any evidence to support your claim?

KingdomRose

Indeed! The Spirit also has made it clear that this Apostasy that started back in the first century (Acts 20:29,30) would cause false Christians to practically overwhelm the true Christians (Matthew 13:24-30; 36-43), teaching twisted things. But finally, in the "harvest," or, last days, true knowledge will be abundant (Daniel 12:4). We are now living in the last days. It is quite easy to see who are the true Christians and who are false....by the "fruits" that are evident. (Matthew 7:15.16)