Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
John W's last desktop computer...
server_not_bullet_proof.jpg

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear John,

It is with great emotions that I feel I must write to you and let you know that another has taken your place in my heart. He is wise and kind and everything I always thought you to be. But most importantly he is here with me while you are away seeking fame and glory. I wish you all the best.

Love,
Eeset

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
Dear John,

It is with great emotions that I feel I must write to you and let you know that another has taken your place in my heart. He is wise and kind and everything I always thought you to be. But most importantly he is here with me while you are away seeking fame and glory. I wish you all the best.

Love,
Eeset

I thought we were keeping it to ourselves?

John, you're wrong about what you consider to be Wizard's mistake... He has no need to follow the rules of formal grammar, and it's a dispute anyway.

To be consistent you'd have to get upset with any man who didn't put his coat over a puddle. Foggedaboudit.

MarkA

Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

maybe someone can give me a neg rep to get the ball rolling.

than I will be able to tell the Wiz the who and why.

YEah! I got my first one!

thanx Nick.

I think the reason why was because I asked. :)

john w

Hall of Fame
Dear John,

Love,
Eeset

Fine! Keep that minivan/white van without windows! But I'm keeping the George Foreman Grill....

Christian Liberty

Lighthouse may sometimes unjustifiably call me a moron for asking a good question, but at least he hasn't followed me around to neg rep me (Inzl Kett) called me a pedophile (You probably know who) or a demon (Nick M.)

Mild insults aren't a big deal I'll just throw them back:)

And of course, if you think fanatics being on this site is a bad thing, you're probably on the wrong site...

Inzl you really need to start taking PMs or VMs. I wouldn't post the sort of personal comment I'm about to publicly but you've left few options....

I was not talking about you in my second parenthesis, I was talking about aCW, I assumed everybody knew that already but I guess not.

I wouldn't confuse the two of you. You're mildly annoying but you're not even on the same planet of insanity as he is.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Inzl you really need to start taking PMs or VMs. I wouldn't post the sort of personal comment I'm about to publicly but you've left few options....

I was not talking about you in my second parenthesis, I was talking about aCW, I assumed everybody knew that already but I guess not.

I wouldn't confuse the two of you. You're mildly annoying but you're not even on the same planet of insanity as he is.

Some other posters are as bad as NickM, in fact, many of the trin posters are as bad as him and claiming they are saved and true Christians, and telling others to get saved.

just unbelievable.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Some other posters are as bad as NickM, in fact, many of the trin posters are as bad as him and claiming they are saved and true Christians, and telling others to get saved.

just unbelievable.

Admitting i am going to neg you for that post, as soon as i get some back in (just saying who and the why should be self explanitory in the bolded parts above)

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER

just unbelievable.
Good post. Nicky dearest may be a loose cannon but he is not the only force of evil that lurks TOL.

Breathe

I'm not sure I understand neg repping someone for not sharing one's religious beliefs. Seems counter-productive. Neg reps for being mean to someone, this I understand. Also for saying something ignorantly idiotic and/or hypocritical. But not because their core beliefs differ from mine.