WHO IS JESUS FOR DUMMIES

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
WHO IS JESUS FOR DUMMIES

This paper deals with the subject of the Trinity, specifically, in relation to Trinitarian claims that Jesus is fully God and fully man at all times, his divinity being inseparable from his humanity.

Many Trinitarians will probably stop right here. The reason is that since their faith in this doctrine is so weak to start off with, they try to avoid reading anything that contradicts their beliefs. At least that was my excuse. But what have you got to lose? If you read this paper and still believe the Trinity is Biblical, then your faith will be even stronger because it will be based on fact, and not just blind faith. If on the other hand you find that the Trinity is not Biblical, then your faith will also be stronger, because you will have removed a false teaching from your beliefs. It is a win win situation.

This short paper is not going to deal with all the arguments against the Trinity. It is specifically going to cover several verses which I consider to be the clearest verses on this topic that do not have any other ways of being interpreted. This is going to be about as easy as it gets.

This paper is not going to deal with the fact that Jesus (who Trinitarians claim is God at all times) has a God himself (Two Gods). It is not going to deal with the fact that Jesus died and the Bible says that God is immortal (Did Jesus Really Die?). It is not going to deal with the fact that Jesus was tempted and the Bible says that God cannot be tempted (The Temptation of Jesus). It is not going to deal with the fact that Jesus is not omniscient, yet the Bible says that God is all knowing (Is Jesus Omniscient?). It is not a going to deal with the history of the Trinity and its development (A Patristic Study of the Kingdom of God and the Development of the Trinity). And it is also not going to deal with explanations to all the verses that supposedly support the Trinity (Understanding the Father Son and Holy Spirit). That is the job of the papers mentioned above.

This is not a scholarly work, it is for anyone with an I.Q. above 70. It is enough information to make you kick-start your curiosity about this Doctrine. Let us begin.

First I have to make something crystal clear. I am going to list some verses, some very easy verses. None of these verses are disputed verses in which different people have different interpretations for them. I am just going to write them out for you and let you think about them, with a comment or two from me of course. Please just read them like you would read the morning paper. JUST READ. Do not try to guess a hidden meaning in them, just read what they say. For a few of these verses we do need to understand a couple of meanings. Don’t worry, they’re easy.

READ ON--

http://www.biblecenter.de/bibliothek/baixeras/one.htm

keypurr

WHO IS JESUS FOR DUMMIES

This paper deals with the subject of the Trinity, specifically, in relation to Trinitarian claims that Jesus is fully God and fully man at all times, his divinity being inseparable from his humanity.

Many Trinitarians will probably stop right here. The reason is that since their faith in this doctrine is so weak to start off with, they try to avoid reading anything that contradicts their beliefs. At least that was my excuse. But what have you got to lose? If you read this paper and still believe the Trinity is Biblical, then your faith will be even stronger because it will be based on fact, and not just blind faith. If on the other hand you find that the Trinity is not Biblical, then your faith will also be stronger, because you will have removed a false teaching from your beliefs. It is a win win situation.

This short paper is not going to deal with all the arguments against the Trinity. It is specifically going to cover several verses which I consider to be the clearest verses on this topic that do not have any other ways of being interpreted. This is going to be about as easy as it gets.

This paper is not going to deal with the fact that Jesus (who Trinitarians claim is God at all times) has a God himself (Two Gods). It is not going to deal with the fact that Jesus died and the Bible says that God is immortal (Did Jesus Really Die?). It is not going to deal with the fact that Jesus was tempted and the Bible says that God cannot be tempted (The Temptation of Jesus). It is not going to deal with the fact that Jesus is not omniscient, yet the Bible says that God is all knowing (Is Jesus Omniscient?). It is not a going to deal with the history of the Trinity and its development (A Patristic Study of the Kingdom of God and the Development of the Trinity). And it is also not going to deal with explanations to all the verses that supposedly support the Trinity (Understanding the Father Son and Holy Spirit). That is the job of the papers mentioned above.

This is not a scholarly work, it is for anyone with an I.Q. above 70. It is enough information to make you kick-start your curiosity about this Doctrine. Let us begin.

First I have to make something crystal clear. I am going to list some verses, some very easy verses. None of these verses are disputed verses in which different people have different interpretations for them. I am just going to write them out for you and let you think about them, with a comment or two from me of course. Please just read them like you would read the morning paper. JUST READ. Do not try to guess a hidden meaning in them, just read what they say. For a few of these verses we do need to understand a couple of meanings. Don’t worry, they’re easy.

READ ON--

http://www.biblecenter.de/bibliothek/baixeras/one.htm

Excellent post well worth the time to digest it. I first saw this about ten years ago and it made me look deeper into who Jesus really is.

Thank you friend for posting it.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The title of the thread matches the audience that would affirm the nonsense in the linked article. Dummies. Sigh.

Mr. Baixeras should stick to piloting planes and not attempting to wax eloquent on sacred matters.

While on the topic, if you have yet to do so, please vote in the Poll:
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?115654-The-Trinity

Don't be hesitant to let everyone know where you stand. :AMR:

AMR

keypurr

The title of the thread matches the audience that would affirm the nonsense in the linked article. Dummies. Sigh.

Mr. Baixeras should stick to piloting planes and not attempting to wax eloquent on sacred matters.

While on the topic, if you have yet to do so, please vote in the Poll:
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?115654-The-Trinity

Don't be hesitant to let everyone know where you stand. :AMR:

AMR
It is well worth your time unless you know it all already.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How many anti-Trinitarian threads are there? Half the page is anti-trinitarian threads. 100 threads for one topic.
Well, when one has forgotten their original aim, they just redouble their efforts. This is the very definition of a fanatic. ;)

AMR

Daniel1769

Well, when one has forgotten their original aim, they just redouble their efforts. This is the very definition of a fanatic. ;)

AMR

Has anyone ever changed their mind on this issue from all of these threads? I would guess not. There comes a time where you're beating a dead horse if there are 1,000 threads and no ones being converted on this.

Gurucam

Dummies, are the great majority of those 'called to Christianity, only a few make it.

Dummies, are the great majority of those 'called to Christianity, only a few make it.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Is the above not the most serious catastrophe that must be faced and addressed?

Has anyone ever changed their mind on this issue from all of these threads? I would guess not. There comes a time where you're beating a dead horse if there are 1,000 threads and no ones being converted on this.

One may, "kick against the pricks". The results were sealed, 2000 odd years ago.

One can try a million times. Yet, only a few will find the straight gate and narrow way:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

. . . because only false prophets are in charge of what passes for Christianity, every where. This is only way that such a great and serious catastrophe can befall a billion strong aspiring Christians.

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

This means that the very great majority of those who believe that they are Christians (i.e. followers of Jesus Christ) are not. They err because they do not know scriptures, accurately. They are dummies, are they not?

The very great majority are misled by false prophets:

Matthew: 24: King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

At least a billion people believe that they are Christians. Fact is only a few are actually Christians.

It is totally critical that one seek the clear and literal truth in the Holy KJV N.T.. Indeed truth, (i.e. the path to Christianity), is clearly and literally revealed in the Holy KJV N.T.

Why be a dummy and seek this truth from others? Others are unwitting false prophets. You guys are just playing.

Last edited:

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sadly, non-Christians (e.g., those that deny the Trinity) continue to gnash their teeth at anything that they know deep down to be true. Which, of course, explains their affinity to hang around venues that actually believe what they deny.

AMR

Last edited:

Gurucam

Christianity is about going to heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus has prepared for one, after this life on earth:

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
21 . . . my Father which is in heaven.

One cannot go to heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus has prepared for one, if one does not know and adapt the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Have you seek out the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven or do you still delight in the O.T. and parables:

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms, literally, in absolute clarity that, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found in any scriptures before 2000 odd years ago. Also the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found every where in the New Testament.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms, literally, in absolute clarity that, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven will be found only in those few deliveries which Jesus made to only his disciples (his saints), privately among only them.

Indeed a dummy will miss this absolutely important revelation. It is painfully obvious that the very great majority of people who believe that they are Christians have totally miss this revelation or have been deprived of knowing this revelation, by witting and unwitting false prophets.

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Never Mind What Is Posted...Just Keep Blogging

Never Mind What Is Posted...Just Keep Blogging

Christianity is about going to heaven, in the mansion in God's house which Jesus has prepared for one, after this life on earth:
I guess you just want to blog away and never pause to actually consider what is going on around you. Sigh. When you are finished with your streams of consciousness, how about actually reading the thread?

AMR