Who are they who are condemned already ?

beloved57

Jn 3:18

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

The word condemned here krinó means:

I judge, whether in a law-court or privately: sometimes with cognate nouns emphasizing the notion of the verb, (b) I decide, I think (it) good.

Here in this context the word means :

used specifically of the act of condemning and decreeing (or inflicting) penalty on one !

Its the decreed penalty of God against those ones because of their sins.

Now, who are they that have a penalty of any kind lodged against them by God ?

Its all for whom Christ did not die. You see, all for whom He did die, He took their penalty and condemnation upon Himself, this is so much the Truth that those whom He died for are born into this world as sinners and enemies, already reconciled to God Rom 5:10, already declared righteous Rom 5:19, so it cannot be anyone Christ died for without it being a miscarrying of Divine Justice ! Everyone Christ died for, for them He hath obtained for them Eternal Redemption Heb 9:12

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

The word redemption here is the greek word lutrósis and means:

(in the Old Testament: ransoming from imprisonment for debt, or from slavery, release from national misfortune, etc.), liberation, deliverance, release.

the payment of the full ransom-price to free a slave – particularly the redemption of an individual.

Its a having paid a full ransom price,

redemption from the penalty of sin:

So all for whom Christ died, even though they are as other men and women born by nature into the world as filthy sinners, they are nevertheless free from any condemnation from God, and redeemed from any and all penalties due to any and all sin and wrongdoing against God, so much so, that they are born into this World already Reconciled to Him through Christ's Death Rom 5:10 !

So in conclusion, Who are they who are condemned already in Jn 3:18 ? Its simple, anyone for whom Christ did not die !

Last edited:

Nanja

Jn 3:18

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

The word condemned here krinó means:

I judge, whether in a law-court or privately: sometimes with cognate nouns emphasizing the notion of the verb, (b) I decide, I think (it) good.

Here in this context the word means :

used specifically of the act of condemning and decreeing (or inflicting) penalty on one !

Its the decreed penalty of God against those ones because of their sins.

Now, who are they that have a penalty of any kind lodged against them by God ?

Its all for whom Christ did not die. You see, all for whom He did die, He took their penalty and condemnation upon Himself, this is so much the Truth that those whom He died for are born into this world as sinners and enemies, already reconciled to God Rom 5:10, already declared righteous Rom 5:19, so it cannot be anyone Christ died for without it being a miscarrying of Divine Justice ! Everyone Christ died for, for them He hath obtained for them Eternal Redemption Heb 9:12

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

The word redemption here is the greek word lutrósis and means:

(in the Old Testament: ransoming from imprisonment for debt, or from slavery, release from national misfortune, etc.), liberation, deliverance, release.

the payment of the full ransom-price to free a slave – particularly the redemption of an individual.

Its a having paid a full ransom price,

redemption from the penalty of sin:

So all for whom Christ died, even though they are as other men and women born by nature into the world as filthy sinners, they are nevertheless free from any condemnation from God, and redeemed from any and all penalties due to any and all sin and wrongdoing against God, so much so, that they are born into this World already Reconciled to Him through Christ's Death Rom 5:10 !

So in conclusion, Who are they who are condemned already in Jn 3:18 ? Its simple, anyone for whom Christ did not die !

Yes, they are the goats. And that's the reason they can't believe on Christ 2 Cor. 4:3-4,
for they are the cursed Mat. 25:41, and shall remain in a condemned state,
under God's Wrath permanently John 3:18; Rom. 1:18.

Christ died for His Sheep John 10:11, 15. They were never under God's wrath at any time.
And nothing can ever separate them from God's Love Rom. 8:39
!

~~~~~

beloved57

Yes, they are the goats. And that's the reason they can't believe on Christ 2 Cor. 4:3-4,
for they are the cursed Mat. 25:41, and shall remain in a condemned state,
under God's Wrath permanently John 3:18; Rom. 1:18.
AMEN !

Christ died for His Sheep John 10:11, 15. They were never under God's wrath at any time. Exactly, God has already exausted His Wrath for them on Christ ! For them He is 1000% Propitiated !
And nothing can ever separate them from God's Love Rom. 8:39
!

~~~~~

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
I have to wonder how and why people pervert God's Word to the point of making Christ sacrifice almost meaningless.

B57 you always accuse people of not understanding things. I have to tell you. You take the cake, prize, and the whole 9 yards!

1 John 2:2...

He himself is the sacrifice that atones for our sins—and not only our sins but the sins of all the world.

WORLD...

KOSMOS...
an apt and harmonious arrangement or constitution, order, government
ornament, decoration, adornment, i.e. the arrangement of the stars, 'the heavenly hosts', as the ornament of the heavens. 1 Pet. 3:3
the world, the universe
the circle of the earth, the earth
the inhabitants of the earth, men, the human family
the ungodly multitude; the whole mass of men alienated from God, and therefore hostile to the cause of Christ

world affairs, the aggregate of things earthly
the whole circle of earthly goods, endowments riches, advantages, pleasures, etc, which although hollow and frail and fleeting, stir desire, seduce from God and are obstacles to the cause of Christ
any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort
the Gentiles as contrasted to the Jews (Rom. 11:12 etc)

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=G2889&t=KJV

I have a very difficult time to believe that any Christian would pervert the gospel message as much as YOU by accepting the uninspired teachings of Calvin!

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.”

Your Calvinist Reformed Theology is an abomination.

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
1 Tim. 4:10, "For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of believers."

1Tim. 4:10
For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

1 Tim. 4:10 proves God is the Savior of both unregenerated and regenerated mankind.

Specially means...

chiefly, most of all, above all

beloved57

I have to wonder how and why people pervert God's Word to the point of making Christ sacrifice almost meaningless.

B57 you always accuse people of not understanding things. I have to tell you. You take the cake, prize, and the whole 9 yards!

1 John 2:2...

He himself is the sacrifice that atones for our sins—and not only our sins but the sins of all the world.

WORLD...

KOSMOS...
an apt and harmonious arrangement or constitution, order, government
ornament, decoration, adornment, i.e. the arrangement of the stars, 'the heavenly hosts', as the ornament of the heavens. 1 Pet. 3:3
the world, the universe
the circle of the earth, the earth
the inhabitants of the earth, men, the human family
the ungodly multitude; the whole mass of men alienated from God, and therefore hostile to the cause of Christ

world affairs, the aggregate of things earthly
the whole circle of earthly goods, endowments riches, advantages, pleasures, etc, which although hollow and frail and fleeting, stir desire, seduce from God and are obstacles to the cause of Christ
any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort
the Gentiles as contrasted to the Jews (Rom. 11:12 etc)

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=G2889&t=KJV

I have a very difficult time to believe that any Christian would pervert the gospel message as much as YOU by accepting the uninspired teachings of Calvin!

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.”

Your Calvinist Reformed Theology is an abomination.

Did you read the Op and understand the points I made!

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
Did you read the Op and understand the points I made!

I read it and posted your 'conclusion'...

Why don't you simply accept the definition of the words world and whosoever?

Last edited:

iouae

2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

This one verse tells you that those condemned already were those who "were all dead" - meaning us before Christ saved us.

And the first part of the verse disproves your conclusion that Christ died for some, not all.

beloved57

2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

This one verse tells you that those condemned already were those who "were all dead" - meaning us before Christ saved us.

And the first part of the verse disproves your conclusion that Christ died for some, not all.

Did you read the whole OP ? Yes or No ?

iouae

dist

Ok since you read it, explain to me what my points were and how i made them ! Then show me how i m wrong !

The part in blue is where you jump the track.

Nobody is born reconciled to God till they as adults accept Him as Lord and Saviour.

disturbo

BANNED
Banned

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Why in the world would I want to explain TO YOU YOUR POINTS! I already showed you where you went wrong. You disregard the correct definition of the words 'world and whosoever'! AND...

You're a Calvinist. Calvinism is an abomination to the LORD.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/frankviola/shockingbeliefsofjohncalvin/

John Calvin and his followers have a higher regard for the Bible then any other group past, present or future. You don't know what you are talking about.

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
John Calvin and his followers have a higher regard for the Bible then any other group past, present or future. You don't know what you are talking about.

Are you in denial of Calvins past?

Calvin believed that executing unrepentant heretics was justified.
The best known example of this is when Calvin consented to the execution of Michael Servetus, a man who denied the Trinity and infant baptism. Servetus burned for one hour simply because of his theological views.

Calvin supporters are quick to point out that the great Reformer didn’t directly execute the man. He even tried to persuade Servetus not to come to Geneva. Calvin also tried to get Servetus to repent and sought for him to be granted a more humane execution (which was beheading instead of burning).

Calvin made this remark regarding Servetus, showing that he believed death for heresy was justifiable.

“But I am unwilling to pledge my word for his safety, for if he shall come [to Geneva], I shall never permit him to depart alive, provided my authority be of any avail.”

During Servertus’ trial, Calvin remarked:
“I hope that the verdict will call for the death penalty.”

That's just ONE abomination. You can see the rest here...

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/frankviola/shockingbeliefsofjohncalvin/

He's your hero!