Where Thoughts Come From

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not know what you are talking about. However, sin is a sickness or a cancer. I do not know about purging it. If it even is these things. Sure we can do something about the sin that is in us before or after it manifests. But I can also say that I am not an gnostic. That is one difficulty with new testament only.

I said
lol Your rambling again

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Was it the gnostic that rambles? I don't know.

I said
lol Its you that is rambling. Useless information. do you even know what edification is?
[Eph 4:29
29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
[1Ti 1:4
4 nor give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which cause disputes rather than godly edification which is in faith.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Its you that is rambling. Useless information. do you even know what edification is?
[Eph 4:29
29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
[1Ti 1:4
4 nor give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which cause disputes rather than godly edification which is in faith.

Very good, but when sin and thoughts and new testament only combine it sounds like gnosticism.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No worries.

You can have the last word or wrap things up here at the conclusion of the year, before Shabbat.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I told you before about the spirit that is in you. I know him I have dealt with him before. And you haven't got the faith to stop him.