Where Thoughts Come From

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The multiple denials is a cover up for guilt. Anyone who just disagrees with a post just moves on. But you are driven to post your denial. With absolutely no evidence, or proof, or support from the Word.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The multiple denials is a cover up for guilt. Anyone who just disagrees with a post just moves on. But you are driven to post your denial. With absolutely no evidence, or proof, or support from the Word.
Shalom.

I have disagreement, not denial. If someone uses scripture to promote a lie, I see no reason that I should have to come up with scripture that may not be accepted even if I were to find something. But I know Scripture. So this has to do with words and your mind.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have disagreement, not denial. If someone uses scripture to promote a lie, I see no reason that I should have to come up with scripture that may not be accepted even if I were to find something. But I know Scripture. So this has to do with words and your mind.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
A born again Christian doesn't find a scripture. A born again Christian has the Holy Spirit and He is there to give them the right verses when they ask. Your just looking for excuses to justify your ignorance.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
A born again Christian doesn't find a scripture. A born again Christian has the Holy Spirit and He is there to give them the right verses when they ask. Your just looking for excuses to justify your ignorance.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

It may not be the same for every person.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
According to scripture it is.
Now what spirit do you think planted that doubt in your mind?
Shalom.

It is not a doubt. A person may even know a Bible verse without having ever read or heard it before. I am simply saying that you do not need to know or memorize Scripture to be a Christian.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

It is not a doubt. A person may even know a Bible verse without having ever read or heard it before. I am simply saying that you do not need to know or memorize Scripture to be a Christian.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
All that logic is from the devil. If you knew the Holy Spirit He would reveal that to you with the verses.

2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
All that logic is from the devil. If you knew the Holy Spirit He would reveal that to you with the verses.

2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
(NKJ)
Shalom.

I have remembered verses before. But that is not how I know that I have the Spirit of God dwelling in me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have remembered verses before. But that is not how I know that I have the Spirit of God dwelling in me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
What you done was give up the only true evidence of the Holy Spirit for the deception of the devil.