where is Mr. Pate?

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
He is depressed that he has been wrong all along. Thats why no one should invest in arminianism. It would be a waste of time in the long run. Once cancer sets in, its hard to rid of it. Don't do arminianism in the first place and you won't get sick.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
then why would you ask us to do something?

You want us to ask you. I'm asking you for pure fun just to see your silly response. Its entertainment for Calvinists. We know God does the saving but He made you pets to the rest of us. Sit! Roll over ! Stay! How much fun it is to talk to you.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You want us to ask you. I'm asking you for pure fun just to see your silly response. Its entertainment for Calvinists. We know God doe the saving but He made you pets to the rest of us. Sit! Roll over ! Stay! How much fun it is to talk to you.

so you not making sense is fun because we try to make sense of it?

is that why you don't identify yourself as a calvinist?

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
so you not making sense is fun because we try to make sense of it?

is that why you don't identify yourself as a calvinist?

Reprobates are Calvinists pets to play with. They chase after the free will stick and return it back to us with arminian slobbers. Yuck. Arminianism is bad bacteria. Dont lick my face.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
mocking you cornered him
and
with a little help from me
made him say
Jesus is God
he resisted for two days
and
he may be still recovering from that

fishrovmen

He checked in he just has not posted.

I noticed that. I think it's good for us all to take a break once and awhile to actually listen to, and try to understand what others are telling us. Even those who have been in the faith for 45 years may actually learn something new.

republicanchick

is this like

where is Elmo?

I hope Pate found a Catholic Church and is spending time with Jesus there... and the souls in Purgatory who are also said to be there..

seriously... I hope all the best for the Patemeister...

___

fishrovmen

Robert had a bad experience and is now out on the whole church scene.
I also hope that he finds a good bible believing gospel preaching local church to attend, where he can find authoritative teaching, use spiritual gifts of service, fellowship with other believers, bear anthers burdens etc.