Where does the Church Flee

fzappa13

Mark 13:14 “But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:”

... and so begins the second wilderness experience.

fzappa13

P.S.

All you Theology Club refugees trying to derail this thread with your meandering about the "rupture" should honor the O.P. and start yet another thread on your pet subject ... or cast your pearl at one of the old ones. I would suggest that when you continually whine to management about your threads being derailed and then turn around and do the same to others it weakens your argument.

Last edited:

fzappa13

please cite it

Jer 3:14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Rom 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Hasn't happened yet.

CherubRam

Where does the Church Flee to during the last 3 1/2 years.

Anyone know ?

Is it Petra or some other unoccupied place ?

The (Congregation) first flees to America, then later to Australia. 1776 AD+350=2126 AD. "The storms of the South" and the "land of the Rock" are related to Christian movements. In October, in the 10 days of "AWE," in 2126; a meteor will strike the foot of Italy. When the rock strikes the foot, Yellowstone will act as a pressure relief. At that time will be fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, who said, "woe to the land of spinning wings beyond the rivers of Cush." God's people will become a mountain of people, filling the whole world during the reign of Christ.

Revelation 16:19
The great city (Jerusalem) split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath.

1 Peter 5:13
She who is in Babylon, chosen together with you, sends you her greetings, and so does my son Mark.

Zechariah 14:4
On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.

CherubRam

Twenty one years (half Hour) will pass after the Two Witness are killed. After that time lightning (judgement) and thunder (action) will take place from the throne, And a great rock from space will destroy Italy. I'm speaking of the tectonic plates breaking.

musterion

P.S.

All you Theology Club refugees trying to derail this thread with your meandering about the "rupture" should honor the O.P. and start yet another thread on your pet subject ... or cast your pearl at one of the old ones. I would suggest that when you continually whine to management about your threads being derailed and then turn around and do the same to others it weakens your argument.

So the next time we have a thread focused on the rapture of the Body of Christ and it's disrupted by people like you telling us how foolish and stupid we are, will you rebuke them for us?

fzappa13

So the next time we have a thread focused on the rapture of the Body of Christ and it's disrupted by people like you telling us how foolish and stupid we are, will you rebuke them for us?

Threads are to you what fire hydrants are to a dog.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Jer 3:14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Rom 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Hasn't happened yet.

what hasn't happened yet?
are you saying Jesus must return before His church flees?

fzappa13

what hasn't happened yet?
are you saying Jesus must return before His church flees?

No. Those that are told to flee are told to do so a relatively short time (3 1/2 years) before He returns. When He does return He will gather them and others to rule and reign with Him a 1000 years. When He returns every eye shall see Him. There will be no question. When He returns it will be to Jerusalem. That why all the fuss over this otherwise insignificant piece of land.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
No. Those that are told to flee are told to do so a relatively short time (3 1/2 years) before He returns. When He does return He will gather them and others to rule and reign with Him a 1000 years. When He returns every eye shall see Him. There will be no question. When He returns it will be to Jerusalem. That why all the fuss over this otherwise insignificant piece of land.

all this depends on your interpretation of scripture
so
how can you ignore a christian empire that lasted a thousand years?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

OCTOBER23

This PROVES that Catholics do not study their Bible as commanded

to Study to show yourselves APPROVED UNTO GOD.

Which means that Catholics are NOT Approved by God.

tsk tsk bad Catholics

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God,

a workman that needeth not to be ashamed,

rightly dividing the word of truth.