Where does the Church Flee

OCTOBER23

Where does the Church Flee to during the last 3 1/2 years.

Anyone know ?

Is it Petra or some other unoccupied place ?

daqq

Anyone know ?

Well, um, if she has born a man-child then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean. And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised. And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying three and thirty days; she shall touch no hallowed-holy thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled, (Lev 12:2-4). Thus she is not allowed "in temple" or to come near anything that is holy and sanctified pertaining to the things of Elohim. The unoccupied place may be anywhere but is generally spoken of in spiritual terms as the desert or the wilderness, (of separation).

Hope that helps . . . :) :chuckle:

daqq

daqq attack knows

What can I say? It is the Law, (and certainly profitable for doctrine). :)
However, if she is suspected of having played the harlot, see Numbers 5:12-31. :chuckle:
The tenth part of an ephah wave offering earthquake -- and the tenth part of the city fell . . .

OCTOBER23

Steko - we Christians are the Church of Philidelphia as in Rev 3 and Rev 12.

Thanks DAQQ , nice try with Old Testament scriptures BUT NO CIGAR :cigar:

Jamie - The Hebrews did not Flee anywhere , they were protected.
========================

The Plain Truth is that the Church in Rev 12 goes to the Place that is now Unoccupied by Satan.

The Prince of the Air is now Cast to the Ground.

The Church occupies the Air and Clouds and will go up to see God in the New Jerusalem

for the last 3 1/2 years and be Trained on how to Rule with JESUS.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

daqq

========================

The Plain Truth is that the Church in Rev 12 goes to the Place that is now Unoccupied by Satan.

The Church occupies the Air and Clouds and will go up to see God in the New Jerusalem

If I know how to "use the Law lawfully", (against myself and not my neighbor) then Torah becomes a rod of iron in my hand, (Rev 2:26-27) and I use it against the seven heathen-nations I am commanded to subdue within the land that the Father has allotted me, (Deut 7:1, Rom 7:18, Rev 17:9). Likewise, if Torah is a rod of iron in my hand, then neither am I "under" the Law as even Paul says. I would suggest that you invest your time in your training now, while you still have the light and the training manual, because the night always comes when no man can work. Let the ravens and the eagles worry about the air and the clouds but be careful they do not swoop in and steel the seed of the word from the soil of your heart, (neither let the cares of this world choke out your time spent in the training manual). :)

:rapture:

False Prophet

12 And then a great wonder appeared in heaven: A woman was clothed with the sun, and the moon was under her feet, and a crown of twelve stars was on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out with pain, because she was about to give birth. 3 Then another wonder appeared in heaven: There was a giant red dragon with seven heads and seven crowns on each head. He also had ten horns. 4 His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and threw them down to the earth. He stood in front of the woman who was ready to give birth so he could eat her baby as soon as it was born. 5 Then the woman gave birth to a son who will rule all the nations with an iron rod. And her child was taken up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman ran away into the desert NCV

The woman is the Church. The woman is persecuted by Satan, and the woman flees into the wilderness.

OCTOBER23

DAQQ said,
Let the ravens and the eagles worry about the air and the clouds but be careful they do not swoop in and steel the seed of the word from the soil of your heart

--The Testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy--

Re 19:10 And thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God:
for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Re 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed,
which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

OCTOBER23

Fall-prophet said,

The woman is the Church. The woman is persecuted by Satan,
and the woman flees into the wilderness.

WILDERNESS means UNOCCUPIED AREA

Satan is cast down and his AREA is unoccupied and We take over that area

where the NEW Jerusalem will come down .
--------------------------------------------------------------

Re 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Isa 40:9 O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God!

Isa 13:2 Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.

daqq

12 And then a great wonder appeared in heaven: A woman was clothed with the sun, and the moon was under her feet, and a crown of twelve stars was on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out with pain, because she was about to give birth. 3 Then another wonder appeared in heaven: There was a giant red dragon with seven heads and seven crowns on each head. He also had ten horns. 4 His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and threw them down to the earth. He stood in front of the woman who was ready to give birth so he could eat her baby as soon as it was born. 5 Then the woman gave birth to a son who will rule all the nations with an iron rod. And her child was taken up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman ran away into the desert NCV

The woman is the Church. The woman is persecuted by Satan, and the woman flees into the wilderness.

The woman is Eve, (Gen 3:15) Sarah, Rebekah, even Rachel is the moon, (Gen 37:9-11).
The woman is Yerushalem of above, even our mother, (covenant) ~ Gal 4:22-26.

But as for Rachel the name is the same also used for a lamb, that is, the Lamb, (Isaiah 53:7, Acts 8:32, John 1:29, 36). So when you see the whole rachel having turned to blood then know that a son is born into the kingdom. :)

Interplanner

Anyone know ?

Why on earth would you pick Petra? You are asking the question as though it was futurist. It is not.

It is historic fact that they first went to Petra in 67, but I also think that many of them fled to 'Little Asia' to be near other apostles and Paul, and thus there are the 7 churches of Little Asia of the Rev.

fzappa13

Anyone know ?

Israel is due another wilderness experience.

Eze 20:33 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:

34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD.

37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:

38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Many more scriptures on this subject available upon request.

daqq

*False Prophet*

:think:

Isaiah 9:15
15. The old man and the exalted of countenance, he is the head: and the prophet teaching lies, he is the tail.

And the false prophet tail of the dragon drew the third part of the stars of the heavens and cast them to the earth. Beware the old man anthropon man-faced countenance, (he is the head). :)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
12 And then a great wonder appeared in heaven: A woman was clothed with the sun, and the moon was under her feet, and a crown of twelve stars was on her head.

Then he dreamed still another dream and told it to his brothers and said, "Look, I have dreamed another dream. And this time, the sun, the moon and the eleven stars bowed down to me. So he told it to his father and his brothers and his father rebuked him and said to him, "What is this dream that you have dreamed? Shall your mother and I and your brothers indeed come to bow down to the earth before you?" (Genesis 37:9-10 NKJV)​

And so they did.

Zeke

Fear and judgment that starts in the house of God/Dragon/Flesh 1Peter 4:17 who rules over the sons of Hagar with fear and punishment who barely make it Colossians 2:47, Matt 11:11, Galatians 4:24. Not Isaac's Father who drives out all fear of punishment under that flaming sword and thundering mountain Luke 9:54-56 , 1John 4:18, 1Cor 13:1-13, Colossians 2:10.

2Cor 3:6 the short version of right division between the dragon and the Prince that killed it.

Just-me:David

Well, um, if she has born a man-child then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean. And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised. And she shall then continue in the blood of her purifying three and thirty days; she shall touch no hallowed-holy thing, nor come into the sanctuary, until the days of her purifying be fulfilled, (Lev 12:2-4). Thus she is not allowed "in temple" or to come near anything that is holy and sanctified pertaining to the things of Elohim. The unoccupied place may be anywhere but is generally spoken of in spiritual terms as the desert or the wilderness, (of separation).

Hope that helps . . . :) :chuckle:

so off into the wild desert or wild wilderness?

Just-me:David

========================

awesome..