When will Islam say their terrorists will not go to Heaven.

bybee

Why are not Christians and the media saying the terrorists will not go to Heaven.

LA

Well Dearie, I've been saying it often!
The terrorists shall be greeted at the Gate to Hell by seven angry Valkyries with battleaxes in hand and they will take revenge on those dead terrorists who have abused women, children and vulnerable men.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

Also when will the Christian churches and the media say the same thing.

Are they scared or what?

LA

no one speaks for islam
they have no pope
the rest of the world has been intimidated by them

And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth

theophilus

Also when will the Christian churches and the media say the same thing.

Are they scared or what?

LA

Right after Hell freezes over, unfortunately.

*These things ARE being said on the Aramaic Broadcast Network.

OCTOBER23

WHERE IS MY 70 YEAR OLD VIRGIN ????????

:peach::peach::peach:

And they need boys too.

What a bunch of Dogs. :dog::dog:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well Dearie, I've been saying it often!
The terrorists shall be greeted at the Gate to Hell by seven angry Valkyries with battleaxes in hand and they will take revenge on those dead terrorists who have abused women, children and vulnerable men.

Sweetheart, you may be one of the very few.

The OP was designed to be read far and wide and perhaps some will start preaching it in well read places.

Let the real fight begin. Give it a push, it will do such good.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Islam won't say any such thing. It is part of their belief. Jihad you know?

It is the leaderships in the west who must start saying the truth and then we will see if the leaderships of Islam will still insist their religion is one of peace, or will they come out into the open.

Because at the moment Islam leaders want to share in the riches of the west and not rock the boat too much while hiding the true intent of their religion.

When 9/11 occurred some of Islam in the west said it set them back.

Why? well they were doing quite well before that as the people of the west slept.

Some I hear are saying they are against terrorism, but that is because they have a better way of conquest, and want the Christians to think they are on their side.

Let them openly declare that the terrorists will go to a fiery hell, then we might believe them a little.

LA