When does the Biblical month begin?

WatchmanOnTheWall

Do not do something you do not feel comfortable doing.

That says it all. You base your understand on how you FEEL rather than the reality of the situation. You are like a child that only wants what feels right but you do not know what is right because you do not learn what God knows to be right.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That says it all. You base your understand on how you FEEL rather than the reality of the situation. You are like a child that only wants what feels right but you do not know what is right because you do not learn what God knows to be right.

You don't know what I said, told you.

WatchmanOnTheWall

I am sorry but I was not necessarily taught about Rosh Hashanah in learning about the three annual feasts and the seven holy days of Torah and becoming Torah Observant.

Well you have been taught now. It's just your ignorance that's preventing you from accepting it as the truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is day 4 month 12.

Rosh Hashanah is one of the seven holy days of Torah.

You were incorrect as always.

Shalom.

You are incorrect about both. I addressed your two day progression in one day already. Rosh Hashanah is said by some to be one of the seven holy days of the Torah, but it is not found in the Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

You are incorrect about both. I addressed your two day progression in one day already. Rosh Hashanah is said by some to be one of the seven holy days of the Torah, but it is not found in the Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Leviticus 23:23-25
23 The LORD said to Moses, 24 “Say to the Israelites: ‘On the first day of the seventh month you are to have a day of sabbath rest, a sacred assembly commemorated with trumpet blasts. 25 Do no regular work, but present a food offering to the LORD.’ ”

It was the only new moon day God called a Sabbath and commemorated it with sacrifices and trumpet blasts. It is called 'The head of the year' because it is New years day because it was when God made the Earth etc, and was also the day Jesus was born!

It is one of the 7 most Holy days. You are very much mistaken.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Leviticus 23:23-25
23 The LORD said to Moses, 24 “Say to the Israelites: ‘On the first day of the seventh month you are to have a day of sabbath rest, a sacred assembly commemorated with trumpet blasts. 25 Do no regular work, but present a food offering to the LORD.’ ”

It was the only new moon day God called a Sabbath and commemorated it with sacrifices and trumpet blasts. It is called 'The head of the year' because it is New years day because it was when God made the Earth etc, and was also the day Jesus was born!

It is one of the 7 most Holy days. You are very much mistaken.
Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 12-6, evening and night.

Have you read the Hebrew or did someone tell you that this is Rosh Hashanah? My Chumash does say Rosh Hashanah, though not in the Hebrew or the English text.

I do not know why you have said what you have said here. It is probably common teaching.

Shalom.

Jacob

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 12-6, evening and night.

Have you read the Hebrew or did someone tell you that this is Rosh Hashanah? My Chumash does say Rosh Hashanah, though not in the Hebrew or the English text.

I do not know why you have said what you have said here. It is probably common teaching.

Shalom.

Jacob

Your English is not making sense Jacob. Today is not Rosh Hashanah.