What is the HiSTORICAL GOSPEL of Jesus Christ?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You would have to give up trying to be a Jew with that congregation you belong to because they sin by disobeying Jesus by calling people 'rabbi'. You also show that you have a prideful disobedient heart when you said you wanted to be a rabbi.

You don't even know that we are supposed to want to obey God for salvation.
Please explain what you are saying or allow me to respond.

Robert Pate

Banned
Living by the Spirit IS obeying Jesus's commands. No one is living by the Spirit unless they are getting Jesus' teachings and obeying them.

You don't believe much of what Paul wrote, do you?

You are under the law and will be judged by the law.

You don't believe the Gospel.

Robert Pate

Banned
You should go against Satan and stop being his worker.

Teaching people to keep a law that cannot be kept is about as Satanic as it gets.

God never intended for his people to live by laws and rules. If you need the law you are one of these, 1 Timothy 1:9,10.

God's Truth

Teaching people to keep a law that cannot be kept is about as Satanic as it gets.
Didn't you say Jesus taught the law? So according to you what Jesus said is Satanic now?

Lying about what someone says and does is Satanic. I have told you before that I don't teach the old law but the new law. Show where I tell people to get circumcised.

God never intended for his people to live by laws and rules. If you need the law you are one of these, 1 Timothy 1:9,10.

The law is for them so that they can know why they are being punished

Those who are ensnared by the devil teach that we don't have to obey God.

Robert Pate

Banned
Didn't you say Jesus taught the law? So according to you what Jesus said is Satanic now?

Lying about what someone says and does is Satanic. I have told you before that I don't teach the old law but the new law. Show where I tell people to get circumcised.

The law is for them so that they can know why they are being punished

Those who are ensnared by the devil teach that we don't have to obey God.

Living by rules and laws is not living by faith. You need to read Paul's epistles.

God's Truth

Living by rules and laws is not living by faith. You need to read Paul's epistles.

If you do wrong you will be repaid that is what God says.

Don't deceive yourself. That is what God says.

If you are a believer and do wrong, then you will suffer wrath until you repent.

God's Truth

You are a Pharisee. Christians are under grace, not law.

The Pharisees are like you, they did not repent of their sins to get saved.

Paul taught the exact same thing as John the baptizer.

You can't tell the difference, except for all nationalities can be saved:

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

Luke 3:8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.

God's Truth

You don't believe that God has ALREADY dealt with the sins of humanity, so, you are trying to deal with them yourself.

You can't tell the difference, except for all nationalities can be saved:

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

Luke 3:8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.

God's Truth

It is unbelievable how a mind snatched by the devil works. How is it that scripture plain and clear can be denied so ferociously and so blindly?

Robert Pate

Banned
It is unbelievable how a mind snatched by the devil works. How is it that scripture plain and clear can be denied so ferociously and so blindly?

You should be concerned about sin, because you are going to be judged by the law.

I am not concerned about sin because God has ALREADY dealt with it in Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

Jesus fulfilled the law FOR US and the he abolished the law FOR US. To be under the law or subject to it is to be under judgment and condemnation.

You have no understanding, you are really missing out, but that is the way God says it has to be. Those who want understanding have to humble themselves and repent of their sins.

Jesus fulfilled the law THE GUIDELINES and REGULATIONS.

We have a new covenant with new guidelines and regulations.