"What Is Man....?"

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Imagine the pure joy and peace and pure love of being with Christ in heaven. Just think of something that gives you the most joy and multiply it infinitely. It's indescribable !! That is the purpose of man, to return to God.

bybee

Now there is a man that knows what his role is.

You are there for her. No matter what mistakes she makes. When she's hurting, you are there to comfort her. To cradle her in your arms for as long as it takes for her to feel loved and secure.
She is the one you show no wrath towards.
In other words, you cherish her and cling to her no matter what her faults might be.

The one that looks at you with adoration for all you do for her. The one that feels like being in your arms is the safest place in the world. The one that may see your wrath on others, but never on her. The one that knows you will never abandon or forsake her.

Believe you me, it is a feeling you will never want to be without for the rest of your life. And you will proudly bust your *** to keep it.

And likewise, a loving wife is your staunchest ally and advocate! She is your nurturer and your comforter. And she is your lover.

Truster

Biblical man:

''But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Messiah; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Messiah is Elohim''.

LoneStar

And likewise, a loving wife is your staunchest ally and advocate! She is your nurturer and your comforter. And she is your lover.
I was in my 30's before I married. Found the woman that looked at me the way my mother looked at my father. Well worth the wait.

Jamie Gigliotti

My thought are 'man' as in mankind.
Why is He mindful of us all?
Because of who He is, Love.

Dust that He values so much, longing to share in love with us, for us to be unified in Him and His love, making His circle of love bigger with every soul added to His body; that He made himself nothing, to lay in a stable, and pour out His blood and show the way of love, of sacrificial love...

Sounds like you have seen this demonstrated by men in your life.

Have a blessed merry Christmas!

bybee

My thought are 'man' as in mankind.
Why is He mindful of us all?
Because of who He is, Love.

Dust that He values so much, longing to share in love with us, for us to be unified in Him and His love, making His circle of love bigger with every soul added to His body; that He made himself nothing, to lay in a stable, and pour out His blood and show the way of love, of sacrificial love...

Sounds like you have seen this demonstrated by men in your life.

Have a blessed merry Christmas!

Thanks Jamie, and I wish you also a very blessed Christmas!