What GOP would u nominate? I say Rubio

republicanchick

From L.V.

So, Republicans are upset that President Obama’s new budget for fiscal year 2016 is not balanced. The Republicans have not submitted a balanced budget since Eisenhower. What a bunch of hypocrites.

if you will recall Reid wouldn't let the Rs pass anything

but the Rs dot their revenge in this last election (as it were)

republicanchick

Because the GOP doesn't care about ending abortion.

I'm just saying that being a good Catholic doesn't matter to at least 75% of Americans.

how arrogant, to speak for that many Americans

now if you said 75% didn't like liars, I would believe that

however not all americans consider this WH a bunch of liars. It is because they are busy living their lives and dont have time to watch the news.. Otherwise, they would know this, in spades

++

drbrumley

if you will recall Reid wouldn't let the Rs pass anything

but the Rs dot their revenge in this last election (as it were)

Not passing, but even to submit a balanced budget. And just an FYI, Reid wasn't there in the 50's, or 60's, 70's. heck even the 80's. :nono:

republicanchick

Not passing, but even to submit a balanced budget. And just an FYI, Reid wasn't there in the 50's, or 60's, 70's. heck even the 80's. :nono:

typical lib trick: talk about something unrelated to the topic. Try to get people to think about the distant past.. b/c then they won't focus on what the libs are doing to destroy the present and future..

not going there:mario::mario::mario:

Christian Liberty

No, I don't. I am speaking reality though. All of the hard Right, TP's are not options for anyone who values freedom of and FROM religious persecution.

Cruz is the ultimate disaster, and I don't see him as being a realistic option as the candidate who runs.

OK, I think you're exaggearating a bit here. I have some problems with the far-right, but I really doubt they're looking to punish people for their religion. Oh, there are a few ultra-extreme people here, as well as a few in the Ron Paul movement, but I don't think this is an actual concern. Even my theonomist friends aren't actually looking to do this, they realize its pretty much never going to happen.

Ted Cruz would probably be the second least bad, from my standpoint, but then, I'm a fiscally "far right" person as well. I want Rand Paul.

drbrumley

typical lib trick: talk about something unrelated to the topic. Try to get people to think about the distant past.. b/c then they won't focus on what the libs are doing to destroy the present and future..

not going there:mario::mario::mario:

Gotta love folks who can't read.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Jon Huntsman, Jr. He was my guy the last time and he's still the best man for the job. So of course he won't run. :mmph:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jon Huntsman, Jr. He was my guy the last time and he's still the best man for the job. So of course he won't run. :mmph:

Better ... though I don't see him getting enough votes to win the Republican nomination.

republicanchick

this guy wrote a book on Rubio, probably just to put him down. In the beginning of the book, he didn't criticize but then toward the end he made a big deal out of Rubio basically putting himself (his ancestors) in the same category as the refugees from Cuba..

He tried to imply Rubio had lied by saying that his family was forced to leave when actually records show that his parents left in 56, b4 Castro came to power.

uh.. HELLLOOOOO

Cuba has been corrupt and run by OPPRESSORS of the people for centuries..

Batista was no great champion of democracy, obviously..

+++

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The current Republican power brokers will not allow the nomination to go to anyone who could excite the base. I'm predicting four more years for the Dems.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Better ... though I don't see him getting enough votes to win the Republican nomination.
If he had the right team he'd be dynamite. Articulate, intelligent, fundamentally conservative but the sort of fellow who you could see crafting consensus. Not prone to overblown sensationalism. A decent, solid...okay, you're right. He's doomed. :mmph:

Daniel1611

It doesn't matter who wins. When someone wins the election, they become the figure head for the real rulers of the world. I hope Rand Paul doesn't win because he's pretty cool and I don't want to see the oligarchy turn him into another Bush or Obama.

Christian Liberty

It doesn't matter who wins. When someone wins the election, they become the figure head for the real rulers of the world. I hope Rand Paul doesn't win because he's pretty cool and I don't want to see the oligarchy turn him into another Bush or Obama.

Ahhh.... that could happen. I hope and pray that it doesn't, if he does indeed win. Rand Paul might stand up to them. I KNOW that Ron Paul would have.

The biggest thing I'm afraid of, though, is not Rand selling out (though that's possible.) Its the country collapsing with Rand in office, due to things he could not control, yet libertarians still getting blamed.

republicanchick

The current Republican power brokers will not allow the nomination to go to anyone who could excite the base. I'm predicting four more years for the Dems.

or the virtual dems?

Jeb Bush?

I like him except for his stand on immigration. He essentially is saying that it is OK for people to cross our borders, violating US law, and then get rewarded for it... whereas those who try to get in legally can forget it.

We don't need a president like that... we've already had those kind, the kind who don't respect the laws the states make (AZ), etc... that is why we are in such trouble, money wise, and every otherwise

+++

republicanchick

yeh... none of us humans has the ability to rise above a dang thing, be different than what our environment dictates us we be

you betcha

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Scott Walker cut health care and education. That is a decent start. John Kasich seems like he wants to do the right thing.