what does 1 Cor 10:2 mean ?

DAN P

Though I believe that most of do not believe in water baptism , your thoughts on this verse .

I was on another web site and they were from a church that believe in water baptism .

And I asked what there thoughts were 1 Cor 10:2 were ?

that verse reads , and all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea !

so how can a person be baptized into Moses , when there thousands of Jews ready to cross the Res Sea?

And if you believe in water baptism how was Israel baptized into the cloud and unto the sea ?

remember that the cloud and the sea , means what ?

By the way I was thrown off that web site as they were all from the Church of Christ .

dan p

DAN P

Though I believe that most of do not believe in water baptism , your thoughts on this verse .

I was on another web site and they were from a church that believe in water baptism .

And I asked what there thoughts were 1 Cor 10:2 were ?

that verse reads , and all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea !

so how can a person be baptized into Moses , when there thousands of Jews ready to cross the Red Sea?

And if you believe in water baptism how was Israel baptized into the cloud and unto the sea ?

remember that the cloud and the sea , means what ?

By the way I was thrown off that web site as they were all from the Church of Christ .

dan p
I have found , that when I encounter the Greek word baptism , I have to be careful .

In 1 Cor 10:2 , I see that never have I seen a human baptized into another human man ?

I say that all of Israel refers to identification with Moses .

the Cloud , i believe , refers to Christ and the Sea refers to man .

We see that Israel walked on dry land as they crossed the Red Sea and no water baptism here .

so the Egyptians were the one who were water baptized and it is a picture of Noah and the Ark as those out side the Ark were baptized .

dan p