What children deny

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Last night my wife opened her lip balm and it was empty.

Mrs Delmar: "What happened to my lip balm?"

Damion: "I didn't eat your makeup!"

His denial seems a little too specific :think:

Seemed like a good thread topic.

bybee

Oh gosh! I laughed out loud over that one!

musterion

Not quite the same thing (more of "what kids affirm") but...last night the five year old discovered my wife's new exercise ball. It's blown up and over 24" across. The girl says, "My ball [one of the little bouncy ones with handles, maybe 12" high if that] is too hard for me to stay on. I think yours would be much better for me. Can I have it?"

It reminded me that my sedan has been getting too difficult for me to drive lately, so I think I need something easier to handle. Like a semi.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Jack threw a container of flour into the air. Went everywhere. A real dust up. I just stood there in the kitchen door watching him stand in the middle of it, wide eyed when he saw me.

He shrugged and said, "My brain just went crazy."

bybee

Jack threw a container of flour into the air. Went everywhere. A real dust up. I just stood there in the kitchen door watching him stand in the middle of it, wide eyed when he saw me.

He shrugged and said, "My brain just went crazy."

Creative little dickens isn't he!

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LOL! I love this. A way to remember the cute things they said and/or did without embarrassing them in front of everyone (My church used to ask parents for embarrassing childhood pics for the graduation celebrations.).

When Jessica was about 4 years old, she poured a cup of water into the back of the TV. She said that her invisible friend told her that the TV was thirsty. Then, there was the time that she was hungry (about six years old) and decided to cook a microwave breakfast. She cooked it by the conventional oven directions, in the microwave (30 minutes instead of 5 minutes). Needless to say, it caught fire and we had to get a new microwave.

fzappa13

... and then there was the time we caught our 8 year old daughter putting personal lubricant in her hair thinking it was "hair gel" ...

exminister

I hope this ok for here. A neighbor friend was teaching her daughter how to properly wipe after using the bathroom. We were having diner with them when her daughter left. Minutes later she returned missing clothing and bent over to her mother and asked he if she had done a good job. Very embarrassing but we could not contain our laughter.

genuineoriginal

Why would he eat makeup?
Was it cherry flavored or something?

I have a brother that ate a whole roll of antacid tablets because they tasted like candy.

genuineoriginal

Maybe that's the question...and maybe the question is "Why don't you??" :shocked:

I prefer to lick cherry flavored lip balm of my own lips after kissing my wife when she is wearing it.

If you would rather eat it from the container it is sold in instead, you are missing out.

:cool: